Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! (611 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Please Am New Here To spread the gospel , Come And Welcome Me Husbandsnatcha / Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
i hope am safe and welcome home to my maternal people, i hope warri still have good and loving people around. pls no biting or bashing just love
Re: Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! by Meedass(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Where for warri you dey? Let's hookup and grab a drink
Re: Waffi People Show Me Love And Welcome Me Home!!! by Charleys: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

You Think Say I Get Hope For This Life / 6 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You / Poly-ibadan Female Student Yells At Another For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.