Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then (8253 Views)

Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Didn't Eat Throughout Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MobileGees: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
I remember back in the days this food was the real thing before indomie generation take over

Every Nigerian can never forget this wonderful food

Lalasticlala front page let's bring back memories

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by SageMK: 9:41am On May 06, 2019
Is this even edible?
I swear anyone that eats this can kill someone.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nobody: 9:46am On May 06, 2019
What's this? undecided

9 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nbote(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2019
Pls ehn wen U mean indomie generation, do U mean in Mars or one of d planets becos dis looks like alien stuff

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by IamPlato(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2019
Who Will Eat Something Like This And Still Be Normal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Biglittlelois(f): 10:26am On May 06, 2019
What the hell is that?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by flexyfit(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2019
Alien crab...who eat aliens

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by luvyaself95(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2019
This is eat and Die Or Behaving abnormal

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by chucs: 10:56am On May 06, 2019
That u ate shrine gods doesn't mean others should.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Michelle55: 11:04am On May 06, 2019
Heaven have mercy! What in Pete's name is that biko
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MobileGees: 11:11am On May 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Heaven have mercy! What in Pete's name is that biko

Stop forming porsh

That is one of the best delicacies of 90s
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MobileGees: 11:12am On May 06, 2019
chucs:
That u ate shrine gods doesn't mean others should.

You will never understand how good the food is, if you didn't come from Nigeria
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Michelle55: 11:23am On May 06, 2019
MobileGees:

Stop forming porsh

Why then have I not heard or come across it before undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Tallesty1(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
I don't know what this is but I am sure that those that ate it back then are obviously the ones that gave birth to those that eat pussies now.

23 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
Are you sure this happened in Nigeria
Cuz i no b small pikin,or better still m not indomine pickin. But i haven't seen this before Oga.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
MobileGees:

Stop forming porsh

That’s a horrible and disgusting looking creature. If that wasn’t photoshopped, I wonder how anyone could look at that on his plates let alone have the stomach to touch and put that in his mouth.

I’ve never seen anything like that.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by rattlesnake(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
What the hell is that?
The poster must be a pant ritualist

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by theunnamed: 1:45pm On May 06, 2019
The fudge is this??

Meanwhile...

It's my birthday today!!!!!
Make una show me love
Nothing is small

Sterling Bank

Thank you very plenty!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2019
That looks like a crab
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by otipoju(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2019
As ab early 80's child born in lagos, i never for once encountered this food. Maybe its village peoples food.

7 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by infogenius(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2019
This thing can't prove my nationality. Yurk! God forbid. I can't eat this stuff.
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by metroid(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2019
There is a market In the heart of Benin City called Yanga Market you will see all sorts of aquatic creatures on display there.
There is a juicy sweet meat inside that skeleton grin
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MissRaine69(f): 3:59pm On May 06, 2019
That looks like a type of slipper lobster.
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nuklex(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
What the hell am I looking at?
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MissRaine69(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2019
metroid:
There is a market In the heart of Benin City called Yanga Market you will see all sorts of aquatic creatures on display there.
There is a juicy sweet meat inside that skeleton grin
The tail is where the happiness is

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MissRaine69(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2019
Nuklex:
What the hell am I looking at?
A crustacean...

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by boomssey(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2019
Please what in the world is this? Never in my life have I seen such!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by boomssey(f): 4:07pm On May 06, 2019
Something tells me this poster is an alien

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by logan2(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2019
Yeah I did, I remember as kids,me and my friends will go to the river to hunt it from their swamp holes then eat them raw,it tastes salty juicy
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2019
I know crabs. This is not a crab. This is a beetle or strange sea creature.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2019
So it's a sea creature. Is it like a crab? Eat it raw, why?
logan2:
Yeah I did, I remember as kids,me and my friends will go to the river to hunt it from their swamp holes then eat them raw,it tastes salty juicy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? / Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.