Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then (8257 Views)

Loan I Didn't Eat Or See. Matured Mind Only. / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Didn't Eat Throughout Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Rubbiish(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I know crabs. This is not a crab. This is a beetle or strange sea creature.
Stop guessing, u don't know it! sad
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:52pm On May 06, 2019
Why do you like mentioning me all the time? Do I look the your last gf who dumped you? Hope you know your moniker turns me off, big time.
Rubbiish:

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
Why do you like mentioning me all the time, do I look like your last gf who dumped you? Your moniker even turns me off big time. tongue
Rubbiish:

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by budaatum: 5:59pm On May 06, 2019
MobileGees:
I remember back in the days this food was the real thing before indomie generation take over

Every Nigerian can never forget this wonderful food

Lalasticlala front page let's bring back memories
I'm not indomie, but I still never did see lobsters in Nigeria, and that's despite living near the Lagos coast! And it seems none of the people on here are Nigerians either, since they don't know what these are. I do wonder why you'd claim not eating very expensive food makes us not Nigerian though. Do you think everyone can afford to waste money on lobsters that happen to be mostly shell?
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by fk001(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2019
Is that predator's face grin
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by metroid(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

The tail is where the happiness is

You are very talented cool
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by chris31(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2019
God forbid i rather stick to my idomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MobileGees: 7:18pm On May 06, 2019
logan2:
Yeah I did, I remember as kids,me and my friends will go to the river to hunt it from their swamp holes then eat them raw,it tastes salty juicy

Jesus Christ!!! If you can eat this one raw, you can eat a dead body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by goodnewscliff(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2019
i know what this is!!!!!
op.... are u okey??

we dont eat poison in 9ja cos aint no difference with this sharkshit up there.....

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by DesChyko: 9:01pm On May 06, 2019
All Fake Nigerians on this matter, gather here for a selfie embarassed

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 06, 2019
WTF embarassed
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 06, 2019
Tallesty1:
I don't know what this is but I am sure that those that ate it back then are obviously the ones that gave birth to those that eat pussies now.
rattlesnake:
The poster must be a pant ritualist
Nbote:
Pls ehn wen U mean indomie generation, do U mean in Mars or one of d planets becos dis looks like alien stuff
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by ikbnice(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2019
Op, no let us fight oooo. Don't generalize the kind of childhood you had please.
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by 420active: 10:49pm On May 06, 2019
Alian shit... shocked
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by courna(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2019
sorry.....
I don Miss road
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Maxcollins042(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2019
This is an offering for deities and ancestors like the OP
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by rex444(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2019
Very edible and yummy,it's a monster lobster
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by khiaa(f): 3:33am On May 07, 2019
theunnamed:
The fudge is this??

Meanwhile...

It's my birthday today!!!!!
Make una show me love
Nothing is small

Sterling Bank

Thank you very plenty!

Happy birthday, we share the same birthday. cheesy
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by kzubyar(m): 5:27am On May 07, 2019
Michelle55:

Why then have I not heard or come across it before undecided
Abi our 90s different from yours
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by reservd(m): 5:30am On May 07, 2019
What is this? I've never seen it before
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by pointblank247(m): 5:52am On May 07, 2019
Obulu ogwu ole
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Nobody: 7:16am On May 07, 2019
I rather point gun to my head than Eat this..........WTF IS THIS CREATURE
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Bleodon01(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2019
Gbe body e.....
Oga find your people ooo.
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by logan2(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So it's a sea creature. Is it like a crab? Eat it raw, why?
ion know,it was the norm , they dont cook it..
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by budaatum: 12:15pm On May 07, 2019
MobileGees:
I remember back in the days this food was the real thing before indomie generation take over

Every Nigerian can never forget this wonderful food

Lalasticlala front page let's bring back memories
On another note, the sentiment plays well if you hadn't assumed "Every Nigerian".

Just see how the indominians truly have taken over. lol.
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by MobileGees: 1:11pm On May 07, 2019
budaatum:

On another note, the sentiment plays well if you hadn't assumed "Every Nigerian".

Just see how the indominians truly have taken over. lol.

grin grin

I did it intentionally bro the food doesn't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by budaatum: 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
MobileGees:

grin grin

I did it intentionally bro the food doesn't exist
You bad, lol. grin
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Arda1000(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2019
Tallesty1:
I don't know what this is but I am sure that those that ate it back then are obviously the ones that gave birth to those that eat pussies now.
eat the pussy first b4 castigating
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Tallesty1(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2019
Arda1000:
eat the pussy first b4 castigating
I am not a cannibal sir
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by Arda1000(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am not a cannibal sir
I don't what ure talking about but satisfying a woman is not cannibalism
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by theunnamed: 6:10pm On May 07, 2019
khiaa:

Happy birthday, we share the same birthday. cheesy

Really?
You are the first person I've seen who shares the day with me.

Happy belated birthday
Re: You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then by khiaa(f): 6:29pm On May 07, 2019
theunnamed:

Really?
You are the first person I've seen who shares the day with me.

Happy belated birthday

Thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.