Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work (20908 Views)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by ADMAF(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2019
safarigirl:
The lack of pictures makes the story unrelatable.

It's cute though, but the veracity of it is nonexistent
Hmmn, You sound like an academic cool
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Akuruoulo(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2019
NOTHING BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THIS STORY NAH
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Nyceguy92: 1:47pm On May 06, 2019
You call this a beautiful story?
I think it is a mere announcement of who the guy married.

Everybody knows the ingredients of a typical story of how one met one's partner...
The first approach, the rebuffs, reluctance, and the final acceptance.

He did not even approach the lady and suddenly they are married.

If this were an exam script, failure awaits the author, period.
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by safarigirl(f): 1:48pm On May 06, 2019
ADMAF:

Hmmn, You sound like an academic cool
wow, I'm flattered cheesy
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by adewest1999(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2019
nollywood don come again
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by dkidd: 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
Story story...
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Habeyy(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2019
Love is indeed beautiful if you find the right person
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Kennydoc(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2019
mrbonny1:
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers , It available, DM or Whatsapp

Una no dey tire with all these?
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by shadrach77: 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
kenodrill:
Big lie

I would have believed the lie if he didn't add the part that he was already printing invitation. Haba! Printing wedding invitation for a woman you haven't spoken with? cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by TemmyT002(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
Wow. I am looking for wife too o
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by kenodrill: 2:43pm On May 06, 2019
shadrach77:

I would have believed the lie if he didn't add the part that he was already printing invitation. Haba! Printing wedding invitation for a woman you haven't spoken with? cool cool

Bros the thing weak me oo

1 Like

Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by ADMAF(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2019
safarigirl:
wow, I'm flattered cheesy
that gives me pleasure, wink I have a weakness for intellectually gifted ladies, wish I could help it.
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by Mateen1000: 2:57pm On May 06, 2019
Sultty:
This guy's determination thought me something
Hmmmmmmn
Re: How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work by bigcasava1(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2019
What is beautiful about this story now! This hausa / Fulani no go kill person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annoying Things Men Do. / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.