Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Young, Broke And Not Dumb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young, Broke And Not Dumb (549 Views)

You Will Always Remain Broke And Unattractive As A Man, If You Don't Do These. / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Broke And Not Dumb by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2019
Its been awhile.

I been having this mixed feelings about love and relationship. I want intimate love but I cant cope with relationship part of it.. I dont like to fall my hands. I want to be able to treat my girl like a queen, spend on her like she deserves it, shower her with gifts, share crazy moments on crazy adventures with her, which saddly right now, I cant afford that so i stay put waiting on the good lord.

Young and broke but nigar aint dumb! it seems hard finding a girl that could cherish me in this stage right now especially in my surrounding.
Re: Young, Broke And Not Dumb by QueenSekxy(f): 8:29pm On May 06, 2019
I love your dream of treating your woma right et all. But then, how many of your male friends has cherished your broke state?
Stop blaming girls for not cherishing your state, even your very own male friends will abandon you in this very state.

Hustle hard to impress yourself, family and society.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: Young, Broke And Not Dumb by BluntBlunt: 8:33pm On May 06, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Its been awhile.

I been having this mixed feelings about love and relationship. I want intimate love but I cant cope with relationship part of it.. I dont like to fall my hands. I want to be able to treat my girl like a queen, spend on her like she deserves it, shower her with gifts, share crazy moments on crazy adventures with her, which saddly right now, I cant afford that so i stay put waiting on the good lord.

Young and broke but nigar aint dumb! it seems hard finding a girl that could cherish me in this stage right now especially in my surrounding.

Story will probably change when things get better. You won't find the girl appealing anymore. Most girls have learnt their lessons.

1 Like

Re: Young, Broke And Not Dumb by anthonyuncle(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2019
focus on da hustle bro
Re: Young, Broke And Not Dumb by solz007(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2019
Chase Those Cheques Bro.
Re: Young, Broke And Not Dumb by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2019
same here bro, let's face the hustle for now and let these hòrny leeches be

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Nigerian Man Propose To His Fiancee, She Was Told To Say Yes / "Why will you say no" Man bullies Lady for rejecting his proposal in public / She Posted What Her Husband Told Her Straight To Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.