Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm (8064 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:

Lolz! Gerrarrehere men grin

Mtchew!! You guys don't even know when someone is serious undecided
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 5:31pm On May 07, 2019
openmine:

Nothing much
whatsup with you?
Hope you have read the link i sent you!
Discovered that people are attracted to individuals who love themselves! wink wink

I'm good.
Not yet. I will read the link today wink
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Mtchew!! You guys don't even know when someone is serious undecided

Sorry nah. Person no fit play with you in? grin
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by openmine(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:

I'm good. Not yet. I will read the link today wink
Okay but try ohh...you won't regret it!
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Originalsly: 6:47pm On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:

Wow! I understand you well my dear. I can offer you friendship, what do you think?

Hmmm.....if you think that's good for you.... then it must be gooder for me! Whatever you want...is fine by me....so what do you think?
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by GerogeI(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,
I cannot promise you that the journey you’re about to embark on is going to be easy, but I can promise it’ll be worth it. I don’t know when I’ll meet you, thought I can tell you I’m looking forward to it. Don’t be alarmed if I seem guarded and uninterested, I’m just tired of dealing with guys who can’t handle the love that I have to offer.

I’ve been introduced to all the wrong guys, the ones who let you fall with no intention of catching you, or worse the ones who prove that it’s hard to find someone that’s willing to be loyal to just you. From a young age I’ve known guys that have abused, used and played with my emotions.

I need to tell you a few things before you jump in head on. If you invest your time in me, I’m going to invest mine in you. I’m going to love you with everything I know, and I’m not going to fake it either. My walls are built high, with a moat around it. It’s unfair to you that I automatically judge you to be just like the people of my past, but it’s to protect my heart that so easily clutches onto the idea of love. I'm a kind of woman who loves with every fiber in me and I do it the right way. A lot of guys don’t know how to handle or accept the kind of love I have to offer.

My heart has been broken in the past but it doesn’t mean the right person can’t help mend it. I’m braver because of the heartache, because not only am I willing to take chances on people, I’m willing to give someone else the chance to get the love I think they deserve.

Finding someone who can love me the way I can love them is something I’m looking for and I’m willing to work for the relationship that not only I deserve but that you deserve as well. It’s a partnership, I’m looking to grow and enjoy life’s adventures with. It’s a chance that is terrifying, because I could end up heartbroken again but I’m willing to try and fight for love.

I’ll let you in on my past, because for us to have a future we’ll need to start at the beginning. I’ll reopen the wounds and the pain because I trust you. I'll take you on the good days and the bad. When you’re ready to tell me about your demons, I’ll face them head on with you. I’ll never be quick to judge because I know how it feels and if your past troubles you, I’ll work to help make it a little less troubling.

Our generation has lost sight on love and romance, but I can tell you I’m not that girl. I’m a hopeless romantic that’ll remind you daily that you’re important to me, even in the smallest gestures. As I’m asking you to not take my heart for granted, I promise to never do the same to yours. This isn’t a game of who can break whose heart first and if you open yourself up to me I promise to cherish everything you share, and the memories that we make.

I’m asking you to be patient with me. It’s not going to be an easy task for me opening up to you right away. If you put in the work and the effort, I promise my heart will show you the loyalty you deserve. Once I love you, I’ll love you in ways you never thought imaginable.
All the reasons your past relationships didn’t work out won’t matter to you anymore; I’ll show you what was wrong with those girls and raise your standards to what a real relationship should be like.

I’ll love you with my whole heart, because that’s all I know how to do. I will love you my darling with everything a real woman can do to treat her man right with tenderness. With the help of God, I will treat you sweetly and passionately.

On behalf of your yet unknown sweetie,

Dear Darling Empress of my Heart,
I read your words and could feel the energy of your emotions. For a while I was fazed, but in a little while I was scared, - for you.

I was scared that you do not understand some of the physiological differences in the way men and women understand and express love. For example, you are hoping to share your past romance with me your love, em . . . what good comes from that apart from me trying to meet up with the good times you had or gloat that am the best you've had when you tell of the bad. Could you tuck away your past añd focus on the Jamz I will be drumming for you in the now.

Also, hope it might occur to you that I might not be much of a talker. When I do talk it is more about what I will do in future, and where I want to take you. Do you know the same intensity with which you want to share your feelings with me, is the same pri-modal urge by which I want to protect you, and provide for you and entertain you, and impress you, even if I do not need to. Never doubt my love cause of what I did not say.

And when it comes to diving at challenges. I will be there for you. But sometimes, my approach might never make sense to you. Where your heart might say sacrifice all, you might see me cutting our loses so we can survive. And when the approach seem to be to dive in and walk straight, I might opt for cunning. Do not doubt me, my strength nor my love. The more you believe in me, the larger my heart grows to reach our goals.

Lastly, I am wired to notice every fertile female. So I might not be able to prevent myself from taking a glance. But know my head is not in the cloud, cause no matter the circle my neck turns around, it will always return to you. Cause I not only know the beauty of your face, and the smoothness of your curves, or the tender secrets of that booty you tot about, I know the beauty of your heart. I can trust and thrust my life on it. Nothing scares me more than what could be lurking in the hearts, behind all those pretty faces on the street. But you I know and love!

I can not wait to live this adventure of life with you!

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:11pm On May 07, 2019
I'm speechless Dear GerogeI. I love your words. They sound like butterflies in my belly. They say love is blind and people do crazy things when they are madly in love but as someone like me who want a successful relationship or union leading to marriage, I have to discuss about my past to see if he truly wants to be with me still. I have conscience which I don't shy away from. Without it, I can't have peace.

GerogeI:

On behalf of your yet unknown sweetie,

Dear Darling Empress of my Heart,
I read your words and could feel the energy of your emotions. For a while I was fazed, but in a little while I was scared, - for you.

I was scared that you do not understand some of the physiological differences in the way men and women understand and express love. For example, you are hoping to share your past romance with me your love, em . . . what good comes from that apart from me trying to meet up with the good times you had or gloat that am the best you've had when you tell of the bad. Could you tuck away your past añd focus on the Jamz I will be drumming for you in the now.

Also, hope it might occur to you that I might not be much of a talker. When I do talk it is more about what I will do in future, and where I want to take you. Do you know the same intensity with which you want to share your feelings with me, is the same pri-modal urge by which I want to protect you, and provide for you and entertain you, and impress you, even if I do not need to. Never doubt my love cause of what I did not say.

And when it comes to diving at challenges. I will be there for you. But sometimes, my approach might never make sense to you. Where your heart might say sacrifice all, you might see me cutting our loses so we can survive. And when the approach seem to be to dive in and walk straight, I might opt for cunning. Do not doubt me, my strength nor my love. The more you believe in me, the larger my heart grows to reach our goals.

Lastly, I am wired to notice every fertile female. So I might not be able to prevent myself from taking a glance. But know my head is not in the cloud, cause no matter the circle my neck turns around, it will always return to you. Cause I not only know the beauty of your face, and the smoothness of your curves, or the tender secrets of that booty you tot about, I know the beauty of your heart. I can trust and thrust my life on it. Nothing scares me more than what could be lurking in the hearts, behind all those pretty faces on the street. But you I know and love!

I can not wait to live this adventure of life with you!

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by GerogeI(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2019
EmpressT:
I'm speechless Dear GerogeI. I love your words. They sound like butterflies in my belly. They say love is blind and people do crazy things when they are madly in love but as someone like me who want a successful relationship or union leading to marriage, I have to discuss about my past to see if he truly wants to be with me still. I have conscience which I don't shy away from. Without it, I can't have peace.

So why is the future so dependent on your past. Why do you see yourself as being made of your past. I am more excited by who you want to be, than who you were. Can't you muster confidence that who you are today is good and sufficient.
I want to know about major events in your past, but not read it like a book. What happens if we can't find the right words, time, and patience to study your past, would you let the love of now die for the past. cry cry cry cry
I am excited about the woman you want to be, and the fact that you have the will and energy to become that.

Westlife - What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late, what about now?

I see how shadows could fill an empty heart
As love is fading, from all the things that we are,
Or Are not saying,
But can't we see beyond the scars, And make it to the dawn? kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by ValentineJam: 12:34pm On May 08, 2019
Are you tired of your current music playlist?
Are looking for a new fire song to jam to?
Well your in luck.Check out this romantic pop masterpiece by Nigeria's very own Deyji
https://my.notjustok.com/track/375861/deyji-ill-show-you

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
GerogeI:

So why is the future so dependent on your past. Why do you see yourself as being made of your past. I am more excited by who you want to be, than who you were. Can't you muster confidence that who you are today is good and sufficient.
I want to know about major events in your past, but not read it like a book. What happens if we can't find the right words, time, and patience to study your past, would you let the love of now die for the past. cry cry cry cry
I am excited about the woman you want to be, and the fact that you have the will and energy to become that.

Westlife - What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late, what about now?

I see how shadows could fill an empty heart
As love is fading, from all the things that we are,
Or Are not saying,
But can't we see beyond the scars, And make it to the dawn? kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oh Gerogel! I really don't have much words to say . You are a darling *smiles*. Guess, you like songs in the 80 and 90s. Hmm....
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Kingsteve(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2019
The Op has some good vibes, but I keep wondering...does her face fit?
What if the Op is one ugly girl?
Hmmmm....
grin
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Ademolaononuga: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
@EmpressT

So many flowery proses here and it's absolutely exhilarating. Life is a test and your soul here is pure. Keep that soul and don't let butterflies churn so soon in your belly by smooth words. I'll like you to reply my PM. Your writing style is good and let's get to knowing each other better.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks for the complement. I am not perfect but I am getting better and stronger daily. Perhaps, we can get to know each other as you said. I like to meet new people.

Ademolaononuga:
@EmpressT

So many flowery proses here and it's absolutely exhilarating. Life is a test and your soul here is pure. Keep that soul and don't let butterflies churn so soon in your belly by smooth words. I'll like you to reply my PM. Your writing style is good and let's get to knowing each other better.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by TheStarsAlign: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Nice writing EmpressT. Your words melt like butter on a fresh bake. You should consider writing more, taking a course, or even becoming pro?

Fret not so much, just continue to be real; your love will find you at the right time.

Selah.

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you so much. I will see to learning more.

TheStarsAlign:
Nice writing EmpressT. Your words melt like butter on a fresh bake. You should consider writing more, taking a course, or even becoming pro?

Fret not so much, just continue to be real; your love will find you at the right time.

Selah.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by ultimate77(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... well I read every last word!...I thought you were pouring out your heart...only to realize you were sharing your soul! Now this kind love is not for any and every body.... it takes a special kind of person to manage it. To me your love be like atomic energy..... if you can manage it...it serves you real well.... if you mismanage it...somebody world can come to an explosive end. Did anyone tell you that I'm an expert on this your ehmmm.....atomic love? But then...you shouldn't take their word...neither mine... but just open the door slightly for me to barge stroll in and gradually prove to you that I am the guy for you.... today...tomorrow and ......do I have to say?

What is all this... ..... ........ ..... Up and down? Can't you punctuate? undecided
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by ultimate77(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
Your piece just sings to my soul, it just aligns with my spirit and I am helplessly towing that dreaded path once again. Forgive me but I've fallen for your.
are you not crazy like this? undecided
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by tunize(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,
I cannot promise you that the journey you’re about to embark on is going to be easy, but I can promise it’ll be worth it. I don’t know when I’ll meet you, thought I can tell you I’m looking forward to it. Don’t be alarmed if I seem guarded and uninterested, I’m just tired of dealing with guys who can’t handle the love that I have to offer.

I’ve been introduced to all the wrong guys, the ones who let you fall with no intention of catching you, or worse the ones who prove that it’s hard to find someone that’s willing to be loyal to just you. From a young age I’ve known guys that have abused, used and played with my emotions.

I need to tell you a few things before you jump in head on. If you invest your time in me, I’m going to invest mine in you. I’m going to love you with everything I know, and I’m not going to fake it either. My walls are built high, with a moat around it. It’s unfair to you that I automatically judge you to be just like the people of my past, but it’s to protect my heart that so easily clutches onto the idea of love. I'm a kind of woman who loves with every fiber in me and I do it the right way. A lot of guys don’t know how to handle or accept the kind of love I have to offer.

My heart has been broken in the past but it doesn’t mean the right person can’t help mend it. I’m braver because of the heartache, because not only am I willing to take chances on people, I’m willing to give someone else the chance to get the love I think they deserve.

Finding someone who can love me the way I can love them is something I’m looking for and I’m willing to work for the relationship that not only I deserve but that you deserve as well. It’s a partnership, I’m looking to grow and enjoy life’s adventures with. It’s a chance that is terrifying, because I could end up heartbroken again but I’m willing to try and fight for love.

I’ll let you in on my past, because for us to have a future we’ll need to start at the beginning. I’ll reopen the wounds and the pain because I trust you. I'll take you on the good days and the bad. When you’re ready to tell me about your demons, I’ll face them head on with you. I’ll never be quick to judge because I know how it feels and if your past troubles you, I’ll work to help make it a little less troubling.

Our generation has lost sight on love and romance, but I can tell you I’m not that girl. I’m a hopeless romantic that’ll remind you daily that you’re important to me, even in the smallest gestures. As I’m asking you to not take my heart for granted, I promise to never do the same to yours. This isn’t a game of who can break whose heart first and if you open yourself up to me I promise to cherish everything you share, and the memories that we make.

I’m asking you to be patient with me. It’s not going to be an easy task for me opening up to you right away. If you put in the work and the effort, I promise my heart will show you the loyalty you deserve. Once I love you, I’ll love you in ways you never thought imaginable.
All the reasons your past relationships didn’t work out won’t matter to you anymore; I’ll show you what was wrong with those girls and raise your standards to what a real relationship should be like.

I’ll love you with my whole heart, because that’s all I know how to do. I will love you my darling with everything a real woman can do to treat her man right with tenderness. With the help of God, I will treat you sweetly and passionately.

EmpressT hit me lets talk if u don't mind +2347038901729 my whatsapp number.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Originalsly: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
ultimate77:

What is all this... ..... ........ ..... Up and down? Can't you punctuate? undecided

Not an exam.....comma key is on another page.... and FYI.....I'm lazy. By now you should've noticed ..... comma or dots.... the end result is the same.... you have to pause.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Omar09(m): 3:08am On Jan 24, 2020
EmpressT:
Yeah it is. When you don't have someone to talk to or check on you, you feel life is meaningless. sad

Life is meaningless, you didn't have to write an epistle to prove it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by ultimate77(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Originalsly:

Not an exam.....comma key is on another page.... and FYI.....I'm lazy. By now you should've noticed ..... comma or dots.... the end result is the same.... you have to pause.

that way to pause is very disgusting. If she had written her epistle in this manner, you wouldn't have enjoyed reading through. Report your lazy nature to your ancestors. Just take corrections
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Coded2(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2020
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

well I will advice u bring it on who knows what God can do I believe I have all it takes to weather your storm hit me up on the number below
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Okayyy cheesy
Coded2:
well I will advice u bring it on who knows what God can do I believe I have all it takes to weather your storm hit me up on the number below
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by oxiide22(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

very interesting nice write up. I am just too young I will have apply
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
ultimate77:

that way to pause is very disgusting. If she had written her epistle in this manner, you wouldn't have enjoyed reading through. Report your lazy nature to your ancestors. Just take corrections

Lol... you not serious! What is disgusting is you wanting to be a GrammarNazi and beginning a sentence with a lower case letter.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by ultimate77(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Originalsly:

Lol... you not serious! What is disgusting is you wanting to be a GrammarNazi and beginning a sentence with a lower case letter.

You might want to listen to yourself again and again. nigga gerrarahia mhen
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by poseidonsaiz(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

I truly hope Mr. Right read this all this while... Deep
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Memoirs of a pickmesha.

The sooner you find love within, instead of out, the better.
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Omar09:

Life is meaningless, you didn't have to write an epistle to prove it.
Lol
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by poseidonsaiz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Some dudes though...
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by McPizzle(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sounds like format from a Yahoo boy archive
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by McPizzle(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Memoirs of a pickmesha.

The sooner you find love within, instead of out, the better.

You've been listening to too many inspirational speakers. Human beings are by nature social. Perhaps you don't need someone else to validate your existence but being without someone who makes you feel treasured is like trying to stay strong and weather the storm with an earnest hope that it passes. We were never meant to live an hermit lifestyle! Everyone deserves to Love and to be Loved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Find Your Lover Kissing & Cuddling Your Best Friend / Whats Ur Favorite Position? / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.