Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife (5879 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy u are making sence but if u know me in real life u know I hate wen person cheat me even if is 100naira or a plate of rice. i t makes me feel like a fool. even extreme I dont care in her next life she will Neva cheat. dats a lie how can u see a woman who is married and u Neva know.how can u sex someone u Neva know well. most of dese girls who sleep around lie dey didnt know his married wen dey know. 90% of pple who cheat wit married pple know he is married . innocent my foot if d useless man died e no concern me. why chop wetin no be ur own? after I pay bride price and all. any man DAT cheat with a married woman will suffer pains and Margot before he died.

I am a mathematician; I value representational figures.

10% of those who don't know is as significant to me as the 90% who may know that a woman is married and yet go ahead to have a romantic relationship with her.

We can't just throw away that 10% who don't know.

I think no one should use magun on their wives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

I am a mathematician; I value representational figures.

10% of those who don't know is as significant to me as the 90% who may know that a woman is married and yet go ahead to have a romantic relationship with her.

We can't just throw away that 10% who don't know.

I think no one should use magun on their wives.
Rest na. angry

Leave boss alone to use magun on his wife.

You can use if you change your mind later grin
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2019
czarina:
Rest na. angry

Leave boss alone to use magun on his wife.

You can use if you change your mind later grin

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by walex2(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
guy u are making sence but if u know me in real life u know I hate wen person cheat me even if is 100naira or a plate of rice. i t makes me feel like a fool. even extreme I dont care in her next life she will Neva cheat. dats a lie how can u see a woman who is married and u Neva know.how can u sex someone u Neva know well. most of dese girls who sleep around lie dey didnt know his married wen dey know. 90% of pple who cheat wit married pple know he is married. innocent my foot if d useless man died e no concern me. why chop wetin no be ur own? after I pay bride price and all. any man DAT cheat with a married woman will suffer pains and Margot before he died.
. Go and learn what do you know about magun? some guys have magical ring that they will sleep with your wife and nothing will happen after the deal, they reverse back the magun back, once you sleep with your Wife you are the one that will die instead. yoruba do say " ibi ti oogun ti e pari si, ni ti elomi ti bere" meaning where your juju ends is the starting points for another person. if you don't trust your wife you rather end the relationship than killing yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:38pm On May 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:
why does this illiterate keep mentioning my name.abeg keep me out of your rants and Lamentations.

grin grin or his name is magun lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 4:28pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
cos u dont feel ashame when u cheat is part of ur life. I be illitrate I gree yet am sucessful in life. how do u charge phone if not to beg boyfriend for card. I respect u a lot but let dis end pls.if u cant comment positive on my blogs den u ignore. others learn from it.
shutup.empty barrels make the loudest noise.successful people don't need to announce that they're successful. Their footprints speaks for them even in death so once again keep me out of your illogical gibberish

Meanwhile if you don't want me to comment POSITIVELY ON YOUR BLOG,DONT MENTION ME.ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP MENTIONING ME IN YOUR LOUSY AND OBNOXIOUS BLOG,YOU WILL KEEP GETTING INSULTS FROM ME.BE WARNED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

grin grin or his name is magun lipsrsealed
it seems so grin
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 4:46pm On May 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:
shutup.empty barrels make the loudest noise.successful people don't need to announce that they're successful. Their footprints speaks for them even in death so once again keep me out of your illogical gibberish

Meanwhile if you don't want me to comment POSITIVELY ON YOUR BLOG,DONT MENTION ME.ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP MENTIONING ME IN YOUR LOUSY AND OBNOXIOUS BLOG,YOU WILL KEEP GETTING INSULTS FROM ME.BE WARNED!
ignore

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by jaksmillioniar: 5:16pm On May 07, 2019
davash222 earthbound bitchcrafts nwanneni bujebudanu otipoju tonyebarcanista sarrki yarimo
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Raalsalghul: 6:22pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
blame most men wen thier marriage fail. I feel so sad wit wat I read.a guy Neva knew his 2 children he train are not his but barstards. a guy commit suicide out of pains cos his evil wife confess dia child ain't his. he train a barstard. a girl here marbella say shes married yet her college sex her and she enjoy it and want more. I think u can't trust a woman again. wen 90% cheat or bring barstard baby a cause thier hubby pains.it is just wickedness to do DAT. did u know in olden days woman hardly cheat why. cos she know dere will be bad result. evry man who want to get married should use magun on his woman
dats wat I suggest. It will make d woman fear to cheat. she will be afraid to gum a man as she cheat and to be fateful. Magun is very good because it bring love and loyality between both party and prevent cheat. nofavorss uyailcomparabl dangotesmummy tosyne2much skarlett pearl05 bukatyne yettymuse canadianNaija kanwuliaextra amarabae cococandy sinaj eyinjuege queensekxy vizkiz flexherbal toks2008 buharifanatic lefulefu sexybbstar tallesty1 truckpusher ikombe bluntboy adewumiopeyemi aanuoluwami14 yigiyaga boyooosa wat did u think
Boss Boss! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 7:05pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
ignore
the better for you
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 7:19pm On May 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:
the better for you
am not responsible for ur fustration I respect u a lot but if I use bad word on u u will regret it. am so disappointed in u.

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 7:30pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
am not responsible for ur fustration I respect u a lot but if I use bad word on u u will regret it. am so disappointed in u.
you will die of frustration if its a curse.na frustration go kill you.is it by force? I said get out of my mentions. Stop quoting me.I have told you before,if you don't want insults don't quote me,if you quote me you will get insults. Meanwhile "use bad word on me na" I'm waiting for you,talk to me anyhow kin sare GBE size e le e lowo.you're mad
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 7:38pm On May 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:
you will die of frustration if its a curse.na frustration go kill you.is it by force? I said get out of my mentions. Stop quoting me.I have told you before,if you don't want insults don't quote me,if you quote me you will get insults. Meanwhile "use bad word on me na" I'm waiting for you,talk to me anyhow kin sare GBE size e le e lowo.you're mad
gosh wat is going on between us. we are close b4. u mean a lot to me and u are one of dose pple I care about in d rooms. why now DAT u get angry easily and look for opportunity to insult and use bad word on me. I feel sad.
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
gosh wat is going on between us. we are close b4. u mean a lot to me and u are one of dose pple I care about in d rooms. why now DAT u get angry easily and look for opportunity to insult and use bad word on me. I feel sad.
Nofavorss, someone is pissing boss off here and we can't allow it. .

Boss feel sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 7:43pm On May 07, 2019
Bossjakande:
you will care with your mummy in the room.ori eburu ni?you and who are close?koni da fun e

I SAID GET THE FOK OUT OF MY MENTIONS
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by tabithababy(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2019
walex2:
. Go and learn what do you know about magun? some guys have magical ring that they will sleep with your wife and nothing will happen after the deal, they reverse back the magun back, once you sleep with your Wife you are the one that will die instead. yoruba do say " ibi ti oogun ti e pari si, ni ti elomi ti bere" meaning where your juju ends is the starting points for another person. if you don't trust your wife you rather end the relationship than killing yourself.

cheesy
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2019
dangotesmummy:

GBE BODY E! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Vyolet(f): 9:22pm On May 07, 2019
Sometimes I just imagine what this Jakande man looks like in real life, other times I feel he knows how to type but decide to sound bad just to carve a niche for himself on here like the days of Yuzedo.
Whatever though, you got the recognition that you so yearn to have.
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by ednut1(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2019
Vyolet:
Sometimes I just imagine what this Jakande man looks like in real life, other times I feel he knows how to type but decide to sound bad just to carve a niche for himself on here like the days of Yuzedo.
almost 35, broke and frustrated. Picking on women gives him joy now lol. An unfortunate desperate lady may later marry him

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 07, 2019
czarina:
Nofa.vorss, someone is pissing boss off here and we can't allow it. .

Boss feel sad embarassed
I feel pains when I see people hurting my boss. It’s always sad

My boss deserves to be happy

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 1:57am On May 08, 2019
Nofavorss:
I feel pains when I see people hurting my boss. It’s always sad

My boss deserves to be happy

Yo! It's official, boss is a troll grin grin grin

Is he advocating for the death of a spouse who cheats shocked

Jaks will hit you small during the relationship and kill you after the relationship if you cheat on him cry

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2019
Guest007:

Yo! It's official, boss is a troll grin grin grin

Is he advocating for the death of a spouse who cheats shocked

Jaks will hit you small during the relationship and kill you after the relationship if you cheat on him cry

Hahaha Nah! That’s not it. Magun kills whoever cheats with the partner actually. When he puts Magun on his wife, any man that comes near her gets the death sentence lol
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2019
dangotesmummy:
you will care with your mummy in the room.ori eburu ni?you and who are close?koni da fun e

I SAID GET THE FOK OUT OF MY MENTIONS
Why you getting all sweaty over nothing?

1 Like

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by dangotesmummy: 7:51am On May 08, 2019
Nofavorss:
sha tell your friend to get off my mentions,lobatan.mio ba elejo.thank you!
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 9:08am On May 08, 2019
dangotesmummy:
sha tell your friend to get off my mentions,lobatan.mio ba elejo.thank you!
k

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Nobody: 11:16am On May 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
blame most men wen thier marriage fail. I feel so sad wit wat I read.a guy Neva knew his 2 children he train are not his but barstards. a guy commit suicide out of pains cos his evil wife confess dia child ain't his. he train a barstard. a girl here marbella say shes married yet her college sex her and she enjoy it and want more. I think u can't trust a woman again. wen 90% cheat or bring barstard baby a cause thier hubby pains.it is just wickedness to do DAT. did u know in olden days woman hardly cheat why. cos she know dere will be bad result. evry man who want to get married should use magun on his woman
dats wat I suggest. It will make d woman fear to cheat. she will be afraid to gum a man as she cheat and to be fateful. Magun is very good because it bring love and loyality between both party and prevent cheat. nofavorss uyailcomparabl dangotesmummy tosyne2much skarlett pearl05 bukatyne yettymuse canadianNaija kanwuliaextra amarabae cococandy sinaj eyinjuege queensekxy vizkiz flexherbal toks2008 buharifanatic lefulefu sexybbstar tallesty1 truckpusher ikombe bluntboy adewumiopeyemi aanuoluwami14 yigiyaga boyooosa wat did u think

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

Have you ever considered the consequences of diabolism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 11:53am On May 08, 2019
breezy147:

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

Have you ever considered the consequences of diabolism?
bros am a Christian but dis is wat most of our parents do. and dey live happy foreva. before Muslim and christain come we had culture too. I dont let religion take my tradition from me.
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 11:56am On May 08, 2019
walex2:
for real? wow but its not worth it magic ring or not no guy will take DAT risk to touch a woman like DAT may God give us good wife jare
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 12:01pm On May 08, 2019
Nofavorss:
na DAT time of d month. live her abeg. na my peson we go settle fight for room lol.
Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by czarina(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2019
Dem go settle fight for room. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boss boss

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife by Bossjakande: 12:10pm On May 08, 2019
Vyolet:
u want to know how I look like how many pple put thier pix? so u can mock some1 if u think I try to be popular in rooms u are wrong.I write blog pple learn from it or argued. I also learn too. I cant spell I agree but am not hungry like some of u. u insult me a lot yet av met people who really like me for who I am. not love but as a friend.d pple who respect me here wont look u twice cos u are useless to dem.by to be popular or recog do dey give money. some of u are boring and dont know how to bring life issue to chat about.am a direct peson I say it like it is u either accept DAT or u join list of my haters. who are behind and I cant see. I know ur type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Has Divorce Rate Increased In Our Country / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument / My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.