Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath (3409 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 12:14pm On May 07, 2019
A DUMB ONE AT THAT A VERY DUMB ONE SWEAR IM SCARED IM CRYING RIGHT NOW HE HAS ZERO EMITIONS A TRUE PSYCOPATH!!!!!!!!
Edit - he is the only blood i have and i am trying to repair my relationship with him and be closer and thus found this Out
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Blakjewelry(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2019
haba no details?

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 12:16pm On May 07, 2019
IM so Scared guys IM CRYING
We’ve had a very tough life and I’m thinking that’s how it turned him to that
Pls I’m not trolling here. fortunately for me i have been reading on all this things recently. You will never know if you meet them
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by donbachi(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2019
Chain am na

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Amatarasha(f): 12:48pm On May 07, 2019
oboy81:
A DUMB ONE AT THAT A VERY DUMB ONE SWEAR IM SCARED IM CRYING RIGHT NOW HE HAS ZERO EMITIONS A TRUE PSYCOPATH!!!!!!!!
Just like koyyes shocked)
Tell ur brother to locate koyyes they will match
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Deepfeel(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2019
has he killed anyone?
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by logan2(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2019
What has he done.....
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 6:41am On May 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
haba no details?

I was very high then started talking to him i noticed that he is unable to feel empathy and doesn’t understand some very basic human interactions
He doesn’t seem to Know so so many things too at all and doesn’t care the ignorance aggravates it
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 6:42am On May 09, 2019
Deepfeel:
has he killed anyone?
He is not the type that may kill someone at least not yet
But is understanding of basic Life ideas is like that of 5 year old though he us in his 20s
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 6:44am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just
Pls dis is not a joke at all
So pls take away that comment
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by cezarman(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2019
oboy81:
Pls dis is not a joke at all So pls take away that comment
Bro... GTFO here if you're not saying what he didsmiley

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by cezarman(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2019
oboy81:
Pls dis is not a joke at all So pls take away that comment
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Deepfeel(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2019
oboy81:

He is not the type that may kill someone at least not yet
But is understanding of basic Life ideas is like that of 5 year old though he us in his 20s
Are you sure your brother is not suffering from a mental illness? He might have some mental disorder
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Amatarasha(f): 8:13am On May 09, 2019
oboy81:

Pls dis is not a joke at all
So pls take away that comment
I wont
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 12:37am On May 11, 2019
cezarman:

I said i was very high and we were both high and talking and I understood him like i never did
He is unable to feel human emotions like empathy, concern, consideration etc h has little inhibitions etc and has always been like that
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Nobody: 1:01am On May 11, 2019
oboy81:

I said i was very high and we were both high and talking and I understood him like i never did
He is unable to feel human emotions like empathy, concern, consideration etc h has little inhibitions etc and has always been like that
You were high and that was when you noticed your brother was a psychopath. It seems you smoked weed for the first time and from all indications, it isn't good on you so please stop. undecided

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Goldengold2(f): 11:22am On May 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Are you sure your brother is not suffering from a mental illness? He might have some mental disorder
Psychopathology is a disorder itself, his brother needs help of a psychiatrist.

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Deepfeel(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2019
Goldengold2:

You are right dear

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Nobody: 11:32am On May 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is psychopathy not a mental disorder?
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by HarryDuce(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2019
What does your brother's mental health have to do with romance?

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Deepfeel(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Is psychopathy not a mental disorder?
Is sure a mental disorder, on a deeper note was trying to ask what might be the cause of the guys mental illness
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2019
U spotted his psycopancy only when u were high
That's a bad time to judge people
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 11:37pm On May 24, 2019
Goldengold2:
Why are you using my problem to sound smart?
We are not studying psychopathy here
Pls people who can help should help
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Nobody: 3:02am On May 25, 2019
How old are you boy?
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Goldengold2(f): 9:38pm On May 25, 2019
oboy81:

Why are you using my problem to sound smart?
We are not studying psychopathy here
Pls people who can help should help
I am so sorry bro, didn't mean it that way.

Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 3:37am On May 26, 2019
How old are you boy?
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Zombicmodz: 4:38pm On May 27, 2019
oboy81:
Edit - he is the only blood i have and i am trying to repair my relationship with him and be closer and thus found this Out

Go and find out whether he's worshipping the devil or some other stinking deity.
If he is don't bother about him again and don't mention him or acknowledge his existence again.

Hope that helped smiley
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by oboy81: 6:26am On May 28, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Go and find out whether he's worshipping the devil or some other stinking deity.
If he is don't bother about him again and don't mention him or acknowledge his existence again.

Hope that helped smiley
No he doesn’t worship the devil undecided
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 28, 2019
the weed wey this guy smoke na ogbomoso weed
Re: I Am So Scared Guys My Brother Is A Psycopath by TotoCatchFire: 11:47pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Abi the word Psychopath dey confuse this one ni

He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message / I No Longer Feel The Urge To Be With A Woman. / Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men.