Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) (50125 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Drekaz(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2019
Famousbabe:
Liverpool Vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals ended (4 - 0) in favour of Liverpool.
See how Liverpool and fans are celebrating the victory.

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/liverpool-and-fans-celebrate-ucl-semi.html?m=1

All those bastards Barca and non Barca fans trolling Liverpool the other day should just look for a befitting place to die already.
Bloody Vagabonds, Bunch of Sokoto gugalis!
Even Mancity fans that doesn't know what a UCL Trophy looks like where bleating upandan, not to talk of United fans wey Europa league go destroy dey yarn balls!
Amadioha scatter una for there.

Any modern wey go ban me, thunder go fire am!

NDIARAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Up Liverpool jare!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Izic97: 2:18am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool did not wait for Salah to slaughter the GOAT.

YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by mathias32(m): 2:23am On May 08, 2019
donogaga:
But wait oo is it Messi Aigbe that played for Barca tonight?
���
messi Johnson played second half ,messi Aigbe na first half
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
Person eat for morning, eat in d evening come d claim sey him d fast,

how many times you want eat b4??

This table you are shaking, can you withstand what will follow it
LamidicownuBSS:

This table you are shaking, can you withstand what will follow it
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:07am On May 08, 2019
willyo:
Seunmohmoh, can u summarize in one word what happened today?
Well.... Um... Barca went to Anfield 4 nothing grin grin
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Jokerman(m): 3:12am On May 08, 2019
LeoFish92:

Lol, he's still gonna clinch it this year... A domestic double, European golden shoe, champions league top scorer... Just forget about that one

Lol... How would he clinch it?? Have you forgotten there's COPA America this year too... grin

Remember Ronaldo won all last year and still lost to Modric
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by nairalanduseles: 3:43am On May 08, 2019
philip0906:
Respect to Liverpool! Coming from a Chelsea fan. They were underdogs, completely written off-No Salah (their star man), No Firmino. 3 goals down against the “almighty Barcelona”. What a feat!

I’m extremely happy that Messi didn’t get to the final tongue, else he would have easily won the Ballon d’or. As a Ronaldo fan, it’s soothing to see Messi out of contention to win the Champions league, else he would have had an edge over Ronaldo.

No go find job dey talk say u be Madrid fan
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by ibawon(m): 4:21am On May 08, 2019
I'm a Barca Fan for life but this is how football is meant to be UNPREDICTABLE!
Kudos to Liverpool good Job

1 Like

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Subonbon(m): 4:41am On May 08, 2019
This Liverpool match sweet me like games of throne... Episode 3 of you know what I mean.... At the end of the tunnel there is always light.... cool
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Capitalh: 4:49am On May 08, 2019
Na Suarez, Coutinho with Valverde stop Barca victory Messi cannot do everything all alone so the time. CONGRATS LIVERPOOL.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Capitalh: 4:50am On May 08, 2019
[quote author=Capitalh post=78200801]Na Suarez, Coutinho with Valverde stop Barca victory Messi cannot do everything all alone all the time. CONGRATS LIVERPOOL.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by harlat29: 5:12am On May 08, 2019
Oponu ni e

LamidicownuBSS:

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Majid1990(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2019
[uote author=LamidicownuBSS post=78197637]Person eat for morning, eat in d evening come d claim sey him d fast,

how many times you want eat b4??[/quote]how is that your problem did anyone disturb you while you embark on your own devotion let get things right bro you have your religious practice face it and leave others alone.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by educhigo: 5:34am On May 08, 2019
end of mumu suarez celebration angry grin grin

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On May 08, 2019
grin grin

Up Liverpool

Come and buy my PayPal oh grin
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by yung419(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2019
With God all tinz are possible smileyWith God all tinz are possible

1 Like

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by gcof(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2019
Apination:
I didn't watch tonight's match but I can tell you one thing for sure, Valverde is technically inept, it was obvious from the first leg and last season's capitulation is a testimonial to it undecided
oga leave grammar.it was not just their night. Beating Liverpool 3:0 at camp nou wasn’t luck
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Apination(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2019
gcof:
oga leave grammar.it was not just their night. Beating Liverpool 3:0 at camp nou wasn’t luck
You watch the match? undecided
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by netflicks(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2019
Where is the GOAT?
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Kharol1234: 7:11am On May 08, 2019
charleybam:

E dey pain me die,i don dey hate the club small small
dat valverde 2 mumu..... U started semedo last wk e played well ysterday e dae bench wich kind mumu coach b dat.....e pain me ooo liverpool wer no get mouth b4 d stupid coach giv dem mouth wer dem just sack am neva liked him b4.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by ericmor: 7:18am On May 08, 2019
philip0906:
Respect to Liverpool! Coming from a Chelsea fan. They were underdogs, completely written off-No Salah (their star man), No Firmino. 3 goals down against the “almighty Barcelona”. What a feat!

I’m extremely happy that Messi didn’t get to the final tongue, else he would have easily won the Ballon d’or. As a Ronaldo fan, it’s soothing to see Messi out of contention to win the Champions league, else he would have had an edge over Ronaldo.

What is almighty in that Barca team? That team was shit right from the first leg. Remove Messi from the team and they will look like watford. I’ve been telling people right from the first leg game even told my Barca friends that Liverpool will beat dem in second leg with wat I saw in first leg. When it was confirmed that no Salah n firmino people said Barca will kill dem but I told dem is d more reason y Liverpool will win if d coach start shakiri and origi cus playing without their two key players is a blessing which they don’t know but I wasn’t sure of qualification and I predicted 4-1 but it ended 4-0. Now my friends said I didn’t see well dis time. Barca coach was just too clueless and Barca need some new good fresh legs in that team cus they are wack without Messi to me
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by ericmor: 7:25am On May 08, 2019
Kharol1234:
dat valverde 2 mumu..... U started semedo last wk e played well ysterday e dae bench wich kind mumu coach b dat.....e pain me ooo liverpool wer no get mouth b4 d stupid coach giv dem mouth wer dem just sack am neva liked him b4.

No, he also brought him in from the bench last week for continho. D coach is just a clueless coach. Even if I was Barca coach that yesterday Liverpool no fit qualify
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by ericmor: 7:30am On May 08, 2019
gcof:

To me, the guy is right cus liverpool really played in the first leg d goals just refused to come and they made their correction in the second leg and when God wanted to bless dem he removed salah and firmino to bring in origi and shakiri that really made d team balance and more hungry

1 Like

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Starz825(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2019
Bobby95:
Liverpool is my club

Anfield is my place of worship

Jurgen Klopp is my pastor

Jehovah overdo will perfect his work come Saturday
Na Sunday oga....I would not be shocked if man city draw Brighton on Sunday..I dey tell you
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Starz825(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2019
philip0906:

Oga forget abi Ronaldo fan infact Madrid fan...btw Ronaldo and Messi...na still Messi get am... highest scorer in Europe and UCL..if Na Ronaldo get dat kind record this season ehn...no anti Ronaldo fit argue am with me...but Messi is on for it jor... undecided
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by ACE1010: 7:38am On May 08, 2019
Liverpool deserved a five star salute grin grin
This is for all of Liverpool fans worldwide who believed... Congrats cheesy

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by philip0906(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2019
Starz825:

Oga forget abi Ronaldo fan infact Madrid fan...btw Ronaldo and Messi...na still Messi get am... highest scorer in Europe and UCL..if Na Ronaldo get dat kind record this season ehn...no anti Ronaldo fit argue am with me...but Messi is on for it jor... undecided
Lol...Console yourself! If that makes you recover from the shock of yesterday, your plate of beans.

You will not vote for the ballon d’or winner. The real voters have their criteria and would not vote on sentiments.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Reussite: 7:47am On May 08, 2019
But honestly what happened to their Goat yesterday? grin they no allow person hear word last week: he defies logic, he's not human grin...wetin come happen yesterday? cheesy seriously that guy is known for going missing in big nights like yesterday. grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by philip0906(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2019
nairalanduseles:

No go find job dey talk say u be Madrid fan
Sorry! I am not the cause of your sorrow. Direct your aggression to Liverpool fans who ran you guys ragged like criminals tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Breaks Up With Lucia Loi, His Girlfriend Over Lockdown Pressures / 5 Best Betting Apps You Must Install For Sure Win / Thomas Partey Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.