Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) (50111 Views)

Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Reacts To Juventus' 3-0 Victory Against Barcelona / Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Starz825(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Console yourself! If that makes you recover from the shock of yesterday, your plate of beans.

You will not vote for the ballon d’or winner. The real voters have their criteria and would not vote on sentiments.
Which stupid shock...which real Madrid fan wan make Barca win before.....but Messi was better in goals than Ronaldo this season....it's glaring..I no dey like deceive myself..they will rather give to an epl player than give to ronaldo undecided
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by philip0906(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2019
Starz825:

Which stupid shock...which real Madrid fan wan make Barca win before.....but Messi was better in goals than Ronaldo this season....it's glaring..I no dey like deceive myself..they will rather give to an epl player than give to ronaldo undecided
My point! It’s not about Ronaldo alone. Messi wasn’t the best player in Europe this season. If you read my other posts, I posited that even a Van Dijk will be a strong contender if Liverpool go on to win the Champions league. After all, he was voted PFA player of the year this season beating prolific goal scorers.

My point is simply that Messi doesn’t have a straight ticket to the Ballon d’or
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by gcof(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2019
Apination:

You watch the match? undecided
en direct
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Reussite: 10:00am On May 08, 2019
This CL campaign I think has been one with the most comebacks with Porto, Ajax, Manchester United, Juventus and now Liverpool which surpassed them all. wink
This same scenario happened in 2015 when Barca won the first league 3-0 against a solid Bayern team & injury stopped two of their good players but despite winning at Allianz they couldn't comeback from that defeat even with Pep as the coach. It just got me wondering if the players in barca's team then were the difference or the Bayern players lost any hope of comeback.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by willyo(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Well.... Um... Barca went to Anfield 4 nothing grin grin

These two quotes got me cracking...

1* Ramadan has just started and a GOAT(Messi) has just been killed for Salah

2* The GOAT(Messi) is alergic to the grass at Anfield.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2019
Wow, this is sweet win.
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
willyo:

These two quotes got me cracking...

1* Ramadan has just started and a GOAT(Messi) has just been killed for Salah

2* The GOAT(Messi) is alergic to the grass at Anfield.

Lol grin grin grin
Haba grin grin
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by moonraker(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2019
philip0906:
Respect to Liverpool! Coming from a Chelsea fan. They were underdogs, completely written off-No Salah (their star man), No Firmino. 3 goals down against the “almighty Barcelona”. What a feat!

I’m extremely happy that Messi didn’t get to the final tongue, else he would have easily won the Ballon d’or. As a Ronaldo fan, it’s soothing to see Messi out of contention to win the Champions league, else he would have had an edge over Ronaldo.

Respect to liverpool but Chelsea did it better. Right in their backyard....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by moonraker(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2019
Not a barca fan, but barca were unlucky not to have scored. Suarez one on one with goal keeper and he couldnt finish.. grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by booksrite(f): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2019
Respect to liverpool but Chelsea did it better. Right in their backyard....

cool
Re: Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) by Chinedumsimpero(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Damfostopper:
This is super story.... trying to console yourself..... The same way Ronaldo won last year abi.... even when he lifted champions league trophy for Madrid....... the gave it to Modric.......

continue consoling ur self......

van dijk for ballon d'or
abeg who win am? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RIO 2016: Where American Basketball Team Will Stay VS The Athletes' Village. / Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) / Thomas Partey Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.