Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) (5390 Views)

KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
SassyAndy21:

come, Slymer! Lance and Trevor MUST HAVE SEX O and you must write it in detail. Dont just joke with me becuz i'm not playing with you.

Meanwhile, drop update abeg. I'm bored

This girl. I swear to God, you are not well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by jbtobsyn(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Slymer:

This girl. I swear to God, you are not well. grin grin grin grin
Don't write it in details and this story is no more being realistic,no suspense at all. Not trying to discourage you but just saying what I see.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Chykwrites(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
jbtobsyn:

Don't write it in details and this story is no more being realistic,no suspense at all. Not trying to discourage you but just saying what I see.

Oga abegi! Which one is no suspense? Are you reading with one eye? Are you telling me that you don't feel Bruce is upto something? even now that Megan has started acting strange, i'm not sure, but I guess she has found out something or knows something about his plans and she is very uncomfortable. What did they even do to that Tiffany girl? Why is she suddenly terrified of them?

Oga calm down abeg. You go discourage person now, him go stop story. He is the one writing the story. He knows what he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by TCB19(f): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
jbtobsyn:

Na so. You don't mean to discourage him, but here you are, telling him his story doesn't make sense again. Nwokem, the story makes perfect sense to me biko . It is a deep and eccentric story and the setting is a typical American High school. They made a bet for a straight guy to make a gay guy fall in love with him and then turn out the Straight guy...who is STRAIGHT, is beginning to fall for the gay guy, I don't know about you, but I find that very very intriguing and it makes me want to follow this story to the end. Haba.... just look at the scene in the rest room, so beautiful. Or is it because it is becoming a gay love story?

Bros abeg. Slymer is an amazing writer who isn't scared to write what comes from the heart. He is not cliché like many Nairaland writers. Art is art, book na book, and story na story. If you don't like th story then Stop reading. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time.

3 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by SassyAndy21(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
jbtobsyn:

MY FRIEND KEEP KWAYET!!! angry angry angry
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by jbtobsyn(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Chykwrites:

Oga abegi! Which one is no suspense? Are you reading with one eye? Are you telling me that you don't feel Bruce is upto something? even now that Megan has started acting strange, i'm not sure, but I guess she has found out something or knows something about his plans and she is very uncomfortable. What did they even do to that Tiffany girl? Why is she suddenly terrified of them?

Oga calm down abeg. You go discourage person now, him go stop story. He is the one writing the story. He knows what he is doing.
I feel Bruce is up to something but that Lisa and Steff's friend is so predictable.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by jbtobsyn(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2019
TCB19:

Na so. You don't mean to discourage him, but here you are, telling him his story doesn't make sense again. Nwokem, the story makes perfect sense to me biko . It is a deep and eccentric story and the setting is a typical American High school. They made a bet for a straight guy to make a gay guy fall in love with him and then turn out the Straight guy...who is STRAIGHT, is beginning to fall for the gay guy, I don't know about you, but I find that very very intriguing and it makes me want to follow this story to the end. Haba.... just look at the scene in the rest room, so beautiful. Or is it because it is becoming a gay love story?

Bros abeg. Slymer is an amazing writer who isn't scared to write what comes from the heart. He is not cliché like many Nairaland writers. Art is art, book na book, and story na story. If you don't like th story then Stop reading. I'm sure you have better things to do with your time.
I think you have eyes because i said my own view and it is not because it is a gay story. None of my business with what any choose to do with his/her body,i have friends that are homo. It is better if you come out of the closet.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Hey. You guys should chill abeg.

Everyone is entitled to thier opinion. It's a free world. I welcome jbtobsyn's criticism. Like he said, his view is not to discourage me and that's true. I'll just work better on my writing. If i did not want to be criticised, I wouldn't have posted my story on Nairaland, so it's cool. When people air thier views about your work like this, you take notes and improve.

finish.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by TCB19(f): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
jbtobsyn:

I think you have eyes because i said my own view and it is not because it is a gay story. None of my business with what any choose to do with his/her body,i have friends that are homo. It is better if you come out of the closet.

Ehn yes I will come out of the closet that you put me in. uncle shift biko.

Slymer post a new update biko or better still send it to my email the way you sent those ones I helped you post abeg. make I dey download am read am for my phone. this forum dey vex me.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by DivineSpecial(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Slymer yah a genius ride on jhare I they yah back
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Chapter 37

On the fifth day of thier visit to Paris, Mrs Clarice thought it wouldn't be complete without a visit to the souvenir market and fair. The fair grounds were filled with people who, understandably, were predominantly tourists; People buying souvenirs from those who were selling them. Lenny and Stephanie walked side by side without speaking to each other for almost thirty minutes. Stephanie looked to the side and saw a pretty lady pose for a sketch artist and couldn’t help but smile.

She turned to Lenny in a playful manner and tugged on his arm like a child asking for candy. “Let’s get sketched,” she said.

Lenny looked in the direction of the artist and his clients and then frowned. “Nah. Thanks. I’m good.”

Stephanie’s face dropped. “Why?”

“I’m not really good at sitting in one place for too long. My ass would get numb easily.”

Stephanie gave him an incredulous look. She wasn’t buying his crap; not one bit. She had known him since they were nine. Something was obviously bothering him.

“Lenny,” she pulled on his arm gently to stop him from moving.

He stopped, then turned and faced her. “Yeah?”

“You know you can talk to me, right?” The sympathy in her voice was unmistakable.

Lenny kept his green eyes on her blue ones for a while, before a kind smile played out gently on his lips. It always warmed his heart whenever she showed concern for his well-being. Truth be told, their friendship had made his life a lot easier; a lot more interesting. He didn’t know what he would have been able to do without her. Stephanie was his best friend, his second half; Stephanie was family. A lot of people, most of all, the mindless teenage boys blinded by their testosterone overdose, thought their relationship was weird.

“If you’re not fucking her, dude, what the Bleep are you doing with her?” One of the condescending morons in Lenny’s Biology class had asked him at one time. But he was use to ignoring them now. How those Neanderthals always thought about sex, always baffled him.

He raised his fingers to her face and pulled a strand of her red hair behind her right ear. On a normal day, telling her he accidentally ran into a naked girl wouldn’t be a problem. They would just laugh it off and she would make fun of him, but there was something about this particular situation that wasn’t funny to him. He didn’t want them to laugh about it. He didn’t want it to look like a joke and he didn’t know why, or was it because it was Lisa. The sight of Lisa from that night flashed in his head and Lenny’s sudden arousal annoyed him.
He spun away from Stephanie. “Stop it,” Lenny growled loudly. Something he didn’t intend to say out loud.

Stephanie’s eye brows furrowed in confusion as she eyed her best friend. “What’s wrong?”

Lenny suddenly turned to face her with apologetic eyes as he moved close to her and held her shoulders. “I-I’m sorry. Sorry, I just…” Lenny paused and then his eyes landed on something in the distance not far from where they were standing. Stephanie followed his gaze and her eyes landed on no one else but Lisa; smiling ever so brightly and walking hand in hand with Trevor. She turned back to Lenny, dropped her shoulders and sighed.

“What?” Lenny looked defensive all of a sudden.

“I didn’t say anything,” she shrugged with a mischievous grin on her face. She was expecting a shy smile from Lenny, but she was slightly disappointed when it didn’t come. Lenny kept a straight face and watched Stephanie’s smile slowly dissolve into that of worry.

Lenny glanced at Lisa one last time, before he looked down at his best friend. “I-ehm-I’m going to get a drink,” Stephanie had never heard Lenny speak in this tone before; not since his grand-mother’s funeral a few years ago.

Her smile came back quickly again as she reached for his arm. “Cool,” she said. “I could use a drink.”

“No,” Lenny’s reply made Stephanie pause and her smile fell immediately. “I need to be alone for a while.”

“Lenny, come on,” she said as she came close to him and searched his green eyes. “Talk to me.”
Lenny gave a weak smile and caressed her cheek. “It okay,” he said. He looked over in Lisa’s direction just in time to see her kiss Trevor, before he looked back at Stephanie; the pain in his eyes, as clear as day. He kissed Stephanie’s forehead and started to back away. “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

Stephanie held herself from going after him. She didn’t want to piss him off. Whatever was bothering Lenny, it wasn’t a joke. She was no fool though. The occasional glances at Lisa had given him away.

Whatever was bothering him had something to do with that Skank. Stephanie a pinch of guilt at her thought. Lenny would be mad if she ever called Lisa a Skank before him. She looked up at Lenny as he started to vanish into the crowd of people. Poor guy.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 1:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Chapter 38

“Hello dear,” the voice from beside Stephanie sounded like that of an old woman.

Stephanie spun away from a departing Lenny and turned to her side and wasn’t surprised when she saw an elderly woman smiling up at her. She didn’t look as old as her voice painted her to be. She was old, probably in her late sixties or early seventies even, but her features were quite sharp for her age. Her silvery strands of hair peeked out of the blue turban adorn with beads that was wrapped around her head. She was in long silk garment that had the top of a Japanese kimono. She was sitting before a round table with a crystal ball right in the middle.

Stephanie looked around, not sure if the woman was speaking to her, before she pointed to her chest. “Me?”

“Yes child,” the woman said with a smile that seemed to warm Stephanie’s heart. She stretched forth her hand towards her. “Come here.”

Stephanie eyed the woman suspiciously and as she started to move towards her with reluctance.
“Oh come on dear,” the woman chuckled. “I won’t bite.”

Stephanie walked over and stood before her.
The woman pointed to the seat on the other side of the table. “Sit down,” her smile never left her face.
Stephanie dropped to seat before the strange woman and dug her hands in-between her knees. She took another look at the crystal between and looked up at the woman with suspicion. You’ve got to be kidding me. “Are you-I mean, you’re not going to tell me my future of stuff like that, are you?”

The woman’s smile grew into a toothy one. She then stretched out her hands to the teenager sitting before her. “Give me your hand.”

Stephanie eyed the woman askance, before she reluctantly raised her hands and placed her tender palms in the hands of the woman. The woman stared at Stephanie for a while with a kind smile on her face, before she moved here eyes down to Stephanie's palms infront of her.

Stephanie watched her carefully as her facial expressions kept changing, from looks of confusion to realisation and then back to confusion. The woman kept her eyes on Stephanie's palm with a smile slowly coming back to her face, and then she looked up Stephanie in what looked like admiration taking over her features.

Stephanie started to feel uneasy and suspicious. "What?" She asked. "What is it?"

The woman tilted her head to the side; still smiling. "You have a beautiful soul. A good heart."

Stephanie started to blink quickly. She felt slightly astonished at the fact that a slow smile was playing on her lips now. The woman took her eyes back to studying Stephanie's palm and her smiles slowly turned to a mischievous smirk.

She looked up at the teenaged girl again, the smirk playing in her face. "The love of your life is closer than you think," the woman said gentle as squeezed Stephanie's palms.

Stephanie's smile suddenly became uncertain. She started to blink in very quickly. What was this woman talking about?

The woman looked at Stephanie as if she had been a naughty girl. "And he's really handsome too."

Stephanie's face went red with embarrassment. She looked away from the women's face an her eyes landed on the floor before her. Who could she be talking about? The love of her life was closer than she thought? what could that-

Stephanie looked up at the woman with raised brows. Oh hell no. She couldn't be serious. Stephanie felt her stomach tighten when Caleb face flashed in her head. She swallowed hard, shoved the thoughts to the back of her mind and gave the woman a fake smile. "Is-ehm-is that all?"

The woman looked down to her palms again and started to study it. Stephanie watched the woman face just as she was watching her palms. She watched as the woman's smile slowly slip from her face.

Oh God, what now?

The woman slowly raised her face to Stephanie with eyes overcome with sadness, or was it pity? Stephanie didn't know, but this woman was suddenly looking as if she was about to diagnose Stephanie with cancer or something.

"What's wrong?"

The woman leaned in closer and gave a heavy whisper. "You need to be careful child. Your past."

"My-My past?"

She leaned in closer and squeezed Stephanie's palms. Her eyes looked urgent. "You need to be careful. You need to let go of your past, or it will destroy you."

Stephanie's eyes narrowed on the woman with curiosity. "What are you talking about?"

The woman looked reluctant, but still, she swallowed hard and said in a low and trembling voice. "Alex's death is not your fault."

Stephanie's eyes went wide as she quickly yanked her hands out of the woman's grip in shock. She stood to her feet and stared down at the woman. She could not tell if it was anger or fright that was coursing through her. The woman looked up at her with an apologetic, yet, wry smile. Stephanie felt millions of words hang in her throat, but none of them could come out, so she quickly spun away and stormed off.

"Don't let your past destroy your future Stephanie!" The woman yelled after her.

Stephanie didn't look back. She kept walking; walking really fast. She knocked her shoulders with strangers passing by; some of them scowling at her and yelling "Hey!", while some didn't just care. She could not believe it. She found it hard to comprehend this shit. How did she know about Alex? Hell, Stephanie couldn't even remember telling the woman her name at any point.

"Alex's death is not your fault," The woman's voice seemed to echo in her head. Stephanie was confused. The world around her was beginning to spin. She felt the lump rise in her throat as her eyes began to sting. Stephanie hit something or someone hard and then, there splash of what felt and tasted like cold beer all over her face.

"Oh my god!" Stephanie let out a loud gasp as she staggered backwards.

"Holy shit," a familiar male voice uttered in shock. "I-I'm so sorry!"

She found her footing, wiped her eyes and looked up to see Caleb's face filled with concern as he searched her face with a bottle of beer in hand. When he recognised the red haired girls before him, his eyes widened alittle. "Stephanie?"

Stephanie looked away from him, shook that last drops of beer from her hands and then turned to walk away.

"Wait!" She felt Caleb's strong grip on her arms before she could take another step. "Please."

She stood there, frozen and preparing to yank herself out of his grip, but then she heard the woman's voice in her head again. "The love of your life is closer than you think." Stephanie slowly spun to face Caleb, as if he had said those words to her. His eyes were filled with worry. His brows furrowed.

Stephanie turned to him completely and fought the urge to fold her hands across her chest, a gesture she thought Caleb would find rude. Why did she even care? The both of them just stood there looking at each other. Caleb, looking uneasy and unsure as he rubbed his free palms on his jeans. Stephanie kept her eyes on him, taking in his silent apprehension. He looked like a child standing before his crush. It was cute.

"I-I'm sorry."

"You said that already," Stephanie said.

"Not for the beer," Caleb said before he paused, looked down to the ground and up to her again. "For-ehm-for what I said at the-."

"Eiffel tower?" She caught him off sharply before she shrugged. "It's okay. It's not like we're dating or anything."

Caleb's eyes shot to her face as if those words has pricked him in the chest. He tried hard to hide his surprise, but no.

"What?" Stephanie raised her brows.

Caleb shook his head as if waking from a trance. No-nothing, I just-." He paused and his eyes fell on her stained T-shirt. "Can I get you another t-shirt?"

Stephanie was incredulous for some seconds before she threw her head back in laughter. "Are you serious right now?"

"Yes," Caleb scanned the market around them before he looked back at her. "I ruined you t-shirt, so I guess it's fair I get you a new one."

Stephanie looked away and then back to him again, trying hard to hide her amusement. She looked up to him playfully, like a little girl that was about to do something naughty. "What if I said I wanted to wear your t-shirt?"

Without a word, Caleb dropped his best bottle on floor, stood up and pulled up his black t-shirt over his his head. Stephanie gave a low gasp and looked round to make sure people were not watching.

"Here," He said as he handed the T-shirt to her.

Stephanie looked back at Caleb and her eyes automatically travelled down his torso. Good God!, Caleb was ripped. She struggled hard but finally succeeded in tearing her eyes away from those six packs, up to his eyes. "Caleb,I was just kidding."

Caleb's mouth formed a perfect 'O' as he pulled back the T-shirt slowly. "Oh, I thought-."

Stephanie smiled at him before she shook her head. "Never mind."

They both stared at each other for a few seconds and started laughing. "This is weird," Caleb said as he put his shirt back on.

"Honestly," she shook her head.

Caleb picked up his drink, stood up and exhaled. He kept his eyes on the girl before him, unsure of what to say next, but heaven knows he didn't want to leave that place. He didn't want to leave her sight. The situation was getting awkward, but he didn't care. He took in the way her red hair shimmered in the late afternoon sun. The way the gentle breeze tugged on her hair and pulled strands of red across her pretty freckled face. Caleb fought the urge to reach forward and push them behind her ear.

"Have a drink with me,"The words fell out of Caleb's mouth, surprising him to the point where he came close to covering his mouth with his palms.

Stephanie looked up at him. She wasn't shocked, she was just...confused. She opened her mouth to say something, but he cut her off.

"It's okay, you know, if you don't want to come," He practically stuttered while looking down at the ground.

Stephanie corked her head to the side and held herself from smiling. It was weird seeing a 'so called' Kentworth prince in this manner. He was supposed to be confident. He was supposed to be bold and.... a bit arrogant as well. He was supposed to be one who was wanted, not the one who was wanting. The Old woman's voice played in Stephanie's head again, "The love of your life is closer than you think."

Stephanie slowly, but instinctively, turned in the direction of the old woman and suddenly felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand when she met the woman's eyes on her with a smile on her face. Stephanie then turned back to Caleb and her eyes on his.

"Okay," she said.

Caleb shot his head up to face her in shock. "Wh-what?"

She sighed and dropped her shoulders at the fact he was making her repeat herself. "Let go get a drink, Caleb."

A smile grew on Caleb's face, like a child that had just seen his favourite toy. "Okay then."
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by jbtobsyn(m): 1:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Good one Slymer. I love these two episodes.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chapter 39

The next day, which was the last day the students were spending in France, there was no tour during the day and Mrs. Clarice had given the kids freedom to explore the city on their own; granted they write down their destinations and get back to the hotel before five in the evening. Mr Aurand had organised a party later that evening at a bar down the street for the departing students.

Trevor and Lisa laid there, naked on Trevor's bed, thier sweaty bodies intertwined. They just had sex and Lisa's head was on his chest; stroking the areas around his nipple.

"I hope my debt is paid," Trevor smiled down at her.

She looked up at him. "Well, Kinda."

Trevor chuckled and kissed her forehead. He had lied to her about where he had gone the last time they had planned to have sex, but he knew Lisa wasn't stupid, so why not ice the cake. She wanted sex, and she had gotten it. That was enough to make her forget whatever happened that night. Trevor looked away and faced the ceiling while gently caressing her straight hair. The guilt still jabbed at his sides like a thousand knives. Yes, fucking Lisa had reduced it a little, but a few minutes after he had poured, Lance's teary eyes were back in his head.

Bleep. Trevor shut his eyes tight. He was beginning to think he was going mad. He made Lance believe he had not felt anything when he kissed him in the rest-room, but he has been lying a lot lately, hasn't he?

"Babe," Lisa's gentle voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

He turned to her as if he had just realised she was there. "Yeah?"

"Are you Okay?" Lisa looked at him with concern.

Trevor cleared his throat. "Yeah, yeah sure, I am."

Lisa studied him for a whole, before a smile appeared on her face again. "It's the bet isn't it?"

"What?"

Lisa shrugged. "Sure, I mean, I get it. This trip kind of distracted you from the whole thing, even though Lance came along, and I don't know why. Bruce hasn't even mentioned it because he's busy fvcking his way through Paris. But now, we're going back, and Prom is like...In three weeks. And there's the game."

In his head, Trevor thought, "What the fvck is she blabbing about?" but on the outside, he was giving her a kind smile. "You know me too well," Trevor said as he reached over, tucked a strand of her hair away from her face and kissed her lips.

Lisa pulled away and peeled the blanket of her naked body. "Come on," she said as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "We've got to get ready."

Trevor's eyes were fixed on her buttocks as she walked away. He didn't even realise he was locking his lips. "Ready for what?"

Lisa opened the door and spun to him with a frown. "The party, dumbass."

Trevor shut his head up to her with his mouth slightly open and his surprise was unmistakable. Even Lisa noticed it and was suddenly confused with his reaction.

"What?" Lisa furrowed her brows.

Trevor shook his head as if waking up from a trance. "Nothing."

He confused eyes slowly turned seductive as she moved into the bathroom. "Hurry up and come join me. I'm in the mood for dessert."

Trevor looked up at her with a smirk just before she shut the door.

Lisa twisted the faucet of the shower and felt the warm water drum on her skin. It felt really good. The bathroom door opened and closed and then she felt a smile tug on her face just before she felt Trevor's fingers run up and down her arms gently. She felt his soft wet lips kiss her should, then her neck and before she knew it, she felt his wet tongue licked her ears.

"Mmmhn," she closed her eyes as the groan left her throat.

He pulled back his tongue and spoke into her ears; low, gentle and entrancing. "Still in the mood for dessert?"

"Yes. Please."

"Turn around."

Lisa did as she was told and faced Trevor with her back leaning against the cold tiles of the wall and the water showering down on them; drenching thier hair and sticking it to thier faces. Trevor looked at Lisa with hooded eyes as he brought his face closer. Their lips touched in a passionate kiss as Lisa felt Trevor's tongue slide into her mouth. As they kissed, she also felt the roughness of his palms move from the side of her face, down to her neck, and then felt him cup her right breast. Lisa moaned in response to Trevor flicking her nipples with his thumb.

He pulled his tongue out of her mouth and began Kissing the side of her neck. As he sucked on her neck, his hands left her breast and travelled down to her belly; his fore finger swirling in her navel, then his hand went lower down to her groin and Trevor suddenly felt her stiffen when he touched her there. He pulled away from her neck and gave her a mischievous grin.

"You like that?" His voice low and seductive.

Lisa nodded quickly. "Mmmhn."

With that response, Trevor's kiss travelled down to her clavicle, her chest and then before Lisa knew what was happening, she felt the wetness of his tongue circle the areola of her left nipple.

"Oh my God, Trevor," Lisa moaned in ecstasy as she threw her hands and raked at his back. Trevor pulled her hands off him and pinned it to the wall beside her. He was sucking on her nipple now; occasionally nibbling on it with his lower teeth, gently. Lisa felt her body tremble.

Trevor's mouth then travelled down from her breast to her belly. He kissed her navel and then, licked his way down to her groin and then Lisa's legs started to tremble the moment she felt the warm wetness of Trevor's mouth below her.

She looked down and saw his eyes looking up at her. "Oh God!" Lisa huffed.

Trevor's tongue then flickered and drove it's way into her, before he pulled out and licked the spot. The spot that drove Lisa crazy. The spot that drove any woman crazy. After his tongue has coursed through that sensitive protrusion, Trevor drove his tongue in her and began to swirl. He began to stair. He kept his eyes on her as he did so, making sure she was feeling ever single bit of what he was doing to her.

Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his blonde hair, arching her back and pushing her hips forward, but Trevor press her back and pinned her to wall again; his tongue pushing deeper into her.

Lisa's eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her body was on fire. This was undoubtedly one of the reasons she felt she was the luckiest girl on the planet. Trevor always knew what to do to her. He knew what she liked. Trevor moaned into her and the vibrations made Lisa shudder. She was beginning to feel that sensation in her groin. It was a sign.

She was close.

Lisa's body began to tremble again as she felt her body heat rise. Her grip on Trevor's hair tightened as the depth of his tongue increased. His swirling became more aggressive as he reached forward and grabbed Lisa's backside; lifting her further towards its mouth. Lisa's breath suddenly became heavy. Her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths. She was beginning to feel the currents; tiny sparks of electricity travel from every single part of her body, down to her groin.

"O-oh God!" Lisa let out a gasp as her heart rate sped up. "Tre-Trevor."

Trevor kept his eyes on her, keeping himself from blinking rapidly against the water drops from above, as he kept going. It was strange that her closeness to climax seemed to pull him closer to his own. He started to stroke himself faster.

"Trevor!" Lisa tightened her eyes closed and whimpered in a warning tone.

Trevor kept going, moving his tongue in circular motions deep inside her. He moaned into her for a better effect and looked up to Lisa struggling for air.

Then it happened.

Lisa's grip tightened so hard on her boyfriend's hair as she let out a moderate but pitchy scream , Trevor was very sure she had pulled out some strands. He entire body stiffened. Her muscles tensed as she arched her back of the wall. She stayed that way for at list ten second, before she deflated.

She looked down at Trevor and caught him looking up at her with a smirk. He reached in, pushed in his finger into her, pulled it out and placed his finger into his mouth, circling it with his lips as if he was tasting one of his mother's cooking.

Lisa smiled down at him before he rose to his feet and brought his lips to her.

"You taste so good," Trevor whispered to her.

Lisa giggled before they both shared another passionate kiss, the water from the shower above falling to thier skin; strands of thier hair sticking to thier faces.

Trevor then pulled away and looked into her eyes with a mischievous smile. "Come on," he said. "We've got a party to go to."
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by michael123pelemo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
damn, that was hot.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by becca2017(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Slymer!!! this last update was........ But, anyway thanks a lot for the update
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by DivineSpecial(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Slymer want to corrupt my young mind wink
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
becca2017:
Slymer!!! this last update was........
But, anyway thanks a lot for the update

You didn't like it? Let me know.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
DivineSpecial:
Slymer want to corrupt my young mind wink

Are you sure? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chapter 40

Lance

Lance walked into the bar and held himself from throwing up. The place was filled with people; students mostly. There were some faces he couldn't recognise, but hey, it occurred to him that some of the students may have made French friends of thier own. He looked to the side and saw three girls dancing together. Behind them, a boy and a girl were also dancing, but the difference was, they were Kissing. They looked like they would probably have sex right there on the dance floor. There were no disco lights like the club Jacques had invited him to a few days earlier; it was just a bar after all, but the sound of the music blasting from the decks were so loud. The way the bar men handed out beers to the kids seemed to surprise him, until he remembered this was Europe, and not the USA. He made his way to the bar man at the counter whom he thought was quite handsome.

As Lance approached, the bar man turned to and gave him a polite smile. "que puis-je vous obtenir?" He asked in one of the sexiest voices Lance had ever heard.

Lance eyed the bartender flirtatiously. "Oui," he said. "Toi."

The bartender looked away from Lance and chuckled. He looked shy. Lance saw that smile on his face and the thought of dumping his family and moving to France flashed in his mind. He was obviously intrigued by the men in this country. He had met Jacques, an incredibly hot guy that liked both guys and girls. And now, the bartender. Lance had just flirted with him and he was flattered. Lance knew for a fact that he was straight, but yet, he seemed flattered. Back home, Lance would probably get his ass kicked of he tried it with a straight guy.

"Budweiser?" The bartenders voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Okay."

The bartender reached down, pulled out a cold bottle of Budweiser beer and handed it out to Lance.

"Merci," Lance winked at the bartender. The bartender smiled at him again before he left and attended to another customer.

Lance stood up from the stool and moved away from the counter and into the section of the bar with tables. He scanned the whole place for a place to seat, they were all taken.

Shit. Why did he come here anyway? He looked to the side for one second and suddenly felt the universe throw him an answer when he caught Trevor and Lisa walk through the door. Lance felt his heart skip a bit and it annoyed him slightly.

Trevor scanned the area with a exciting smile on his face. The smile slowly faded the moment his eyes landed on Lance in the corner. Lance suddenly become confused. He wanted to turn away, but he couldn't. As Trevor's eyes stayed on him, he threw Trevor a nervous smile.

"Yo Trev!" Aaron called from the table at the corner. "Over here!"

Trevor just turned away, found Aaron, threw his hands over Lisa's shoulder and walked towards the table his friends were. It was as if he had forgotten Lance was still standing there.

Lance couldn't find an empty table, so he had to settle for an empty seat. He took a gulp of his beer and spotted one table with a couple sitting there. There were five seats round the table but the guy and the girl just occupied two. Lance shrugged and made his way over.

"Hey," Lance said in a feigned friendliness. "What's up?" He knew what would happen next and he was prepared. The boy and the girl turned to him and scowled. Then they looked back at each other before they both stood up, took thier drinks and walked away.

Lance kept his eyes on his beer on the table as he chuckled. Of course. He turned and waved to them. "Bye."

He turned back and took another gulp of its beer, before his eyes innocently travelled and landed on the table of the Kentworth royalty. Trevor and his friends seemed to be having a good time. Lance didn't really give a damn about the others. His eyes were just on the blonde haired boy that his had suddenly become obsessed with. He watched the way Trevor smiled at Lisa; the way he looked at her and he suddenly felt the Bitterness rise in his throat. He felt his grip tightened around his cold bottle of beer. He exhaled quietly and loosened his grip. What the hell was he doing? He looked away and focused on his bottle. He suddenly felt angry. That hatred and Bitterness was back. Trevor's eyes flashed in his head and he could swear he suddenly felt Trevor's soft lips on his one more time. His heart started to race. He stared into space and slowly lifted his fingers to his lips before he turned to Trevor again. Lance suddenly felt as if his life depended on him. He had never felt this way before.....about anyone, not even family. What was this feeling?

"Hey!" Somebody suddenly dropped the seat directly in front of him; yanking him out of his thoughts at the same time.

Lance spun and narrowed his eyes in rage when he saw Lenny smiling at him innocently. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a send off party," Lenny said before he raised his drink to his mouth and sucked on the straw.

Lance was about to turn away, but then his eyes stopped on what Lenny was drinking and he suddenly looked slightly dumbfounded. "What are you drinking?"

Lenny looked at his drink and then looked back at Lance with a sweet smile on his face. "Ribena," Lenny said before he stretched the drink towards Lance. "Want some?"

Lance moved back a little as if Lenny was handing him a live snake. He then looked up at Lenny as if he had grown ten heads. "Dude, you're seventeen."

Lenny shrugged. "So?"

Lance deadpanned.

Lenny dropped his shoulder and suddenly looked defensive . "At least it's way healthier than that," he said as he pointed to the bottle in Lance's hand.

Lance looked at his bottle and then back to Lenny's box of Ribena, before he looked away. "Whatever," he said mindlessly before he took another gulp of his beer. His eyes landed on Trevor's table again and just in time to see Trevor kiss Lisa on her forehead. Lance clenched his jaw and quickly looked away. His eyes landed on Lenny and he was a little confused when he saw Lenny looking in the same direction. He followed Lenny's eyes and realised he was looking in Trevor's direction too.

Wait, What is happening?

"Dude," Lance spat and watched Lenny almost jump as he spun back to him. It was almost as if Lance had just appeared there right out of things air.

"Ye-eah?" Lenny stuttered.

Lance watched and noticed his hands trembling alittle. For some reason, he looked uneasy. "You okay?" Lance never knew he would be asking anyone that. question.

Lenny looked up to him with raised brows. He was also clearly surprised with Lance's words. "I-ehm-I'm good."

Lance didn't believe him. He still looked at him with suspicion. He watched him as he kept his eyes down and focused on his box of Ribena. Lance could tell he was fighting the urge to look in Trevor's direction one more time. It was baffling. Was Lenny gay? I mean, he had been hanging around that red haired brat and they always seemed like their relationship was just platonic. He always made it clear that they were JUST FRIENDS. Apart that annoying brat, Lance had never seen him with any other girl.

"Hey," Lenny's voice suddenly pulled him out of his thoughts. "Can I ask you something?"

"No." Lance's voice was cold as he took another gulp of his beer.

Lenny smirk at him. He was went on to ask anyway. "Have you ever liked someone...you know, like, been in love with someone and...well, even though you know you guys could never end up together."

Lance almost choked on his beer before he brought down his beer from his mouth and glared at Lenny. "What?"

Lenny looked back down to his beer. "I mean, you know that you and THIS person can never be together and it kills you because you want them so much..." He looked back at Lance now with sad eyes. "To love someone so much and they don't even know."

Lance kept his eyes on Lenny and Lenny noticed his features soften. Lance slowly turned to Trevor's direction. He watched as Trevor kept his piercing blue eyes on Nadia, listening to whatever she was telling him. The way his blond curls felt to his face and his full brows furrowed in focus.

"To love someone so much and they don't even know."

Lance felt his eyes beginning to sting and the lump rising in his throat. He looked at Lenny. "Love?" He scoffed and then looked back in Trevor's direction. "Love is for cowards."

Lance raised his beer to his mouth and took a long gulp of his beer. He did it to push down the tears in his eyes and the pain in his chest.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cont'd from Chapter 40

Trevor

Trevor threw his head back on laughter in response to a funny story Nadia was telling them all about a French who had written a love letter in French and passed it to her at the museum and how Aaron squeezed the paper and chewed on it until the had gotten back to the hotel.

"Jesus," Lisa laughed. "You chewed on a piece of paper for more than two hours?"

Aaron shrugged with a smile in response. That grandpa had no business with my girl. I mean, I know i'm in his Country and shit, but hell nah."

Every started to laugh. Well, everyone except Megan. Trevor coughed hard as he stopped laughing and his eyes landed on Megan. She just sat there, concentrating on her phone. She had not said a word ever since they walked in. Hell, he had not heard anything from her since the last time he first noticed her awkward behaviour at the restaurant a few days back. It was as if the fun and spontaneous Megan had vanished.

When he and Lisa walked over to the table, he saw the way she looked up at her the both of them, as if shocked to see them, and then she had turned her eyes to Bruce and Aaron for some reason, but she had not said anything.

"Finally," Nadia yelled and clapped with her eyes fixed on something behind Trevor's seat.

Trevor and Lisa spun to see Caleb walking over with someone behind him.

"Hey guys," Caleb said when got to the table. Lisa was the only one that replied because everyone else was focused on the person beside him. The person he had walked in with.

Stephanie.

Trevor's eyes moved from the Red haired girl to Caleb with a mischievous smirk. Caleb saw his expression and turned away, trying not to laugh. He looked to Lisa and pointed to an empty chair. "Sit down."

"Thanks." Stephanie said politely as she dropped to a sit. Even though her eyes were focused on the table, she could feel thier eyes tearing at her skin. Nadia and Megan looked confused, but Bruce and Aaron just looked amused.

"Guys," Caleb exhaled and gestured to the girl beside him. "This is Stephanie."

Stephanie lifted her hands and have at them, but no one responded. Megan looked back to her phone and Nadia's eye travelled up and down Stephanie in what looked like disgust, before she looked away.

"So," Nadia rudely changed the subject. She looked at Trevor and gave him a naughty smile. "Prom is on the way." She started to rub her fingers together.

"Oh my God," Lisa cooed. "I can't wait."

Bruce moved his eyes to her with a mischievous smirk. "Me neither." His voice was cold. Aaron snickered.

Megan shut her head away from her phone and looked up at Bruce and Aaron, before her gaze shifted to Trevor and Lisa. Her eyes looked as if it was filled with pain. Her eyes seemed with urgency. She caught Caleb's eyes on her and then looked back to her phone.

"Nominees for Prom king and Queen should come out a week before, right?" Trevor said. "You know, for votes?"

"Oh come on," Lisa rested her head over Trevor's shoulder. "The whole school knows the nominees."

"Exactly," Bruce shrugged.

Trevor looked at Lisa and then Nadia, before he shook his head and chuckled. "Fine. Okay I get it. "

Nadia gesture to Trevor and Lisa, "Prince Trevor and his Princeess..," she turned to Bruce and Megan, " Prince Bruce and his princess..," She pressed her palm to her chest and smiled at Aaron. "Prince Aaron and me," Then she leaned in and kissed his lips.

Trevor smirked at her and said, "You forgot Caleb."

Caleb deadpaned.

Nadia looked over at him and turned to Caleb in realisation. "Oh yes, of course Caleb is a nominee," she smiled and said and then her smile disappeared when he eyes settled on Stephanie sitting beside him. "Although, i'm not so sure about her."

Caleb rolled his eyes. He knew this was coming. Aaron and Bruce snickered and Trevor shook his head and looked in Stephanie's direction. He could see she was doing a good job and pushing her rage down even as she wore a fake smile.

"Oh come on Nadia,"Lisa smiled. "She may not be a princess, but Caleb is. And that makes her one." Lisa paused and looked at Caleb. "That is, If he is dating her."

Caleb smiled at Lisa and moved his eyes to see the nervous smile on Stephanie's face. She looked so adorable.

"It's nothing personal," Nadia went on. "I'm just saying, she doesn't look like Kentworth Princesses material. That's all." Nadia's eyes stayed on Stephanie with a sneer. She ignored Caleb's glare and went on. "It's not going to be easy to nominate Caleb if he's dating her."

Trevor threw a nervous glance at Stephanie and Caleb and saw Stephanie tense. He knew one word out of Nadia would cause her to burst out.

"Besides," Nadia scoffed and turned to Megan. "It would take a whole lot of make up to hide those freckles."

Lisa's mouth fell open in amusement and Bruce and Aaron guffawed. The entire table erupted in laughter. Megan wasn't amused and neither was Caleb. Trevor held back himself from laughing and Stephanie had a passive aggressive smile on her face. She was about to blow.

"It's okay though," Stephanie spat in the midst of the laughter.

Every slowed down and Nadia looked at her as she kept coughing. "Sorry? What was that?"

Stephanie still had the smile on her face as she shrugged. "It's okay. I mean, I wouldn't need the Prom queen title as a bonus on my University application. Unlike you, everyone is asking themselves what you're doing in science," Stephanie paused and leaned in. "Like, what is it? Did you lose your way or something?"

The entire table erupted in laughter. Aaron tried hard not laugh while Bruce had already fallen to the floor with his arms wrapped around his belly. Trevor kept slapping the table as he laughed so hard. Lisa covered her mouth, but it was clear she was laughing.

Nadia narrowed her eyes at Stephanie. "Oh, cool," she said. "So what, you're a bad bitch now, huh?"

Stephanie barely waited for her to finish before she replied. "Oh honey," she smiled but her eyes were cold. "I've always been a bad bitch."

Every turned and looked at Nadia. She was so furious, they were all practically wait for her to breath out flames of fire from her mouth the next moment she opened it.

Suddenly, the DO changed the song playing and "Don't call me up" by Mabel was suddenly booming through the entire hall. Some of the students cheer the moment the song came on. Clearly, everyone loved the song.

Caleb saw his cue and turned to Stephanie. "Let's dance."

Stephanie turned to him and looked at Nadia. Her eyes were still on her before she looked back at Caleb and understood what he was doing. She gave him a kind smile. "Sure."

As they both rose from the table, Trevor turned to Lisa and wiggled . "Let's go shake that booty of yours. "

Lisa laughed and replied. "Hell yeah."

Trevor and Lisa followed Caleb and Stephanie to the dance floor. Aaron and Nadia later followed. After an enormous amount of persuasion from Bruce, Megan reluctantly followed.

Caleb

They all got to dance floor and started to dance. Caleb looked into Stephanie's eyes and said, "I'm sorry. About Nadia. She can be a bitch sometimes."

Stephanie looked at him and blinked with a smile. "It's okay," she shrugged. "I know how to handle bitches."

Caleb paused and stared at her with what looked like admiration in his features. Stephanie Morris was obviously stronger than she looked. He opened his mouth to say something, but was suddenly cut off when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked into the screen.

Megan: Caleb. Meet me in the rest room now. It's important.

Caleb looked up from his phone and looked around the dancing crowd to see if he could find Megan. His eyes landed on Bruce, but he was alone. He looked further and saw Megan squeezing through the crowd and heading away from the dance floor.

Caleb turned to Stephanie and said, "Could you just give me a sec? I need to use the rest room."

Stephanie shrugged. "Okay. Sure."

"Don't go anywhere or dance with any other guy," Caleb smirked at her mischievously as he backed away. Stephanie rolled her eyes in response and Caleb laughed. He turned away and squeezed himself through the crowd and finally, he ended up at the Rest-room. He looked from left to right. Where the hell was she? He looked into his phone to make sure he hadn't gotten the meeting place wrong and then suddenly, someone pulled him to the side. He was pushed into a small room close to the Rest-room where the janitors kept thier mops and brooms and then he heard the door slam behind him. He turned around and saw Megan moving up to him with dead serious eyes.

"Did they follow you?"

Caleb looked at her in confusion. "What...who...what are you-?"

"Aaron and Bruce, " Megan hissed with impatience as she looked back the door behind and back to Caleb before her. "Did they follow you?"

"N-No," Caleb was lost. "I don't think so."

Megan steadied herself and held Caleb's shoulders. Caleb looked into her eyes. They were grave. He had never seen Megan this serious before. "Caleb,listen to me. You're Trevor's real friend. You're Trevor's only friend at the moment and that's why I feel I should tell you this."

"Tell me what. What are you talking about?"

Megan looked back to the door and then back to him again. "Trevor and Lisa are in danger."

The look of confusion suddenly disappeared from Caleb's face. His mouth fell open. "What - What are you talking ab-"

"The bet. It was all a scam. A fucking distraction, Caleb. Bruce is a devil. He isn't Trevor's friend. He has never been Trevor's friend,"Megan's voice was trembling now and her eyes were beginning to water.

Caleb raised his hands and held her arms. "Whoa Calm down," he said as he rubbed Megan's arms. She was crying now and Caleb's confusion was back. "Megan, what's going on?"

Megan raised her welling eyes to Caleb and sobbed. "Bruce and Aaron. They -they planned to-"

Suddenly, the door behind them flung open and Bruce walked in. His eye wide with urgency as the darted from one corner to the other. His eye suddenly landed on Megan and a devilish smile appeared on his face.

"I've been looking all over for you," Bruce said as he walked over and pulled on her arm. "Come on. Let's go."

Megan stood frozen in place. Caleb could see that she didn't want to go with his him. Bruce turned to face her, his eyes blazing with rage. "Megan," he warned.

Megan turned and looked Caleb as if asking for help with her eyes, but Caleb was still confused. Megan finally gave in and followed Bruce to the door.

After Megan had moved out of the room, Bruce turned to Caleb and th stole was back on his face again. "Hey man," Bruce said. "You coming?"

Caleb looked up at him. "Ehm-yeah. Yeah, sure."

Bruce walked out the door and after a few seconds, Caleb followed. He was was trying to wrap his head around what had just happened. What was Megan trying to tell him and did Bruce just stop her from saying whatever she was about to say? What the hell is going on?

Caleb made his way back to the dance floor and met Stephanie.

"Are you okay? Stephanie asked as she studied his face. Caleb looked at her and then glance at Trevor and Lisa dancing together.

"Trevor and Lisa are in danger."

Caleb looked around, looking for Bruce and Megan, but they were no where to be found. He instinctively glanced at their table and saw them both seated down. Bruce kept pointing at her and shaking her arms. He looked very angry and even though the music was too loud, Caleb could see that he was screaming at her. Megan just kept her attention outside the window beside them. It then occurred to Caleb. Megan was about to tell him something, something Bruce didn't want him to know.

Caleb glanced away from Megan and Bruce and moved his eyes to Nadia and Aaron dancing at the corner. He was shocked to see that Aaron was already watching him, cautiously. The moment their eyes locked, a mischievous smile grew on Aaron's face, before he winked at Caleb.

Caleb felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand. Something was definitely wrong.

The End
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Slymer, your story is breathtaking and more suspenseful now. I love this. Your story is like zeeworld, extraordinary everyday.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by DivineSpecial(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Applaudisè Slymer
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by DivineSpecial(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Applaudisè Slymer
Mention me in yah next story ooh

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by DivineSpecial(f): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Slymer:

Are you sure? grin grin grin

Am a child of God ooh
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by Slymer: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
DivineSpecial:

Am a child of God ooh

Tahhhh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by DivineSpecial(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Slymer:

Tahhhh! grin grin grin

See am an evangelist ooh preacher of the gospel don't provoke a woman of virtue
Re: The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) by becca2017(f): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Slymer:

You didn't like it? Let me know.

I did jhor... d update was awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Wedding Night... / Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / MY HUSBAND (love And Lust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.