Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It (5840 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2019
truthsayer009:

No, its not bad at all. Please where do you stay, so they can bring the child to your house to help raise him. You too can contribute.
did i say i love the girl? i cannot remember making a commitment to op or his girlfriend.

please it would do you well not to forget your place as an uninvolved third party. now go make yourself useful on some other threads.
Re: GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It by Mace0lane: 5:08pm On May 09, 2019
To you what you wish others wether this is a joke or not am unconcerned.
Deepfeel:

No one is forcing him to father the child, why not allow her to give birth to the child after that the child should be up for adoption or the child should be with the ladies mother, and everything will be normal,
Answer to your question yes I can father a child conceived via rape it's not a big deal people adopt children from war zones, prostitutes etc
Re: GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It by Deepfeel(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
To you what you wish others wether this is a joke or not am unconcerned.
It's not a joke and am not wishing bad for anyone, bad things come unpredicted, cowards run from it real men deal with it
Re: GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It by Eveezy(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2019
khiaa:

I'm sure she has sex with her boyfriend so you can throw the bolded out the window.
A strict catholic just like everyoda christain doctrine doesnt encourage premarital sex.
Catholics will advice abstinence if an individual is unwilling to face the consequences of sex which is probable pregnancy. Catholics are strongly against abortions whether married or not, if an individual is not ready to face the result of sex which is for procreation, he or she should abstain.
From this thread, there was no info if the gal was actually having sex with d bf, so you cant jump into conclusions, but if she was, and she got pregnant she wouldnt abort the child as a strict catholic
Re: GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It by Obodo999(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

No one is forcing him to father the child, why not allow her to give birth to the child after that the child should be up for adoption or the child should be with the ladies mother, and everything will be normal,
Answer to your question yes I can father a child conceived via rape it's not a big deal people adopt children from war zones, prostitutes etc

Adopting is by choice, not as emotional and it is different from the circumstances that your partner cheated or she had lived an irresponsible life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.