Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man (31365 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by bluefilm: 11:31am On May 08, 2019
Wale Adenuga productions. grin
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2019
Candiesramah:
I can walk away at any moment. He added no value to me. I can do anything for a man I love provided I've the means. This isn't about Nigerian girls mentality. I've always been that kind of a lover. It's hard 'cause what we had was genuine and I loved how sincere he was.

I know I can do it. Getting over the hurt is the thing.
I am sorry you are hurt and I do understand. Anyway do try get over it.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 08, 2019
uruba23:

I am sorry you are hurt and I do understand. Anyway do try get over it.
Thanks.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 08, 2019
daddytime:
Learn not to ever despair or give up on life.

There ain't no situation new under the sun.

When trials and troubles seem to break you down..

All you need to do. ..is just to lift up your hands and say to yourself....

I know I can make it.....

Strange where this advice is coming from. I thought U said I was 39 and single so Laughable? You haven't got a monopoly on bad mouth is what i wanted to make clear.

Oh, and, by the way, if you really wanna sell those plots of land and sell it well, Nairaland is nowhere to do it. Facebook is. Facebook sales groups. Majority of the people on this forum are kids. Get on the right group and you will make a sale in one week.

Take care
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by naturefellow(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Mister man, god doesn't exist and the bible is false. To forgive is to be foolish and make yourself vulnerable. The world is filled with cruel and selfish wolves that will exploit your forgiving nature. Shitty people must be made to take responsibility for their actions and should be treated as deserved. People should never waste time on those that are not worth it — never!
Baba got his legs back, and a more deserving lady for a wife, and moved on. His ex, got caught up by karma. Baba did not lose in the end. His initial predicament was for his own good. He gains nothing by being vindictive towards his ex. Naturally, all he can do is sympathize and forgive her mistakes which coated her even more. Bitterness doesn't make anyone a better person. It only eats you up from within. Forgive and enjoy peace in your heart. Forgive, but remember is what baba did!
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Laeroy(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2019
anochuko01:
I was pondering about life a couple of days ago, and all i could see about africa and nigeria was selfishness in the heart of humans.

Very hard to see selfless people... Just "Me alone syndrome" everywhere

Don't blame the selfish people like me... It's Nature that has made them so... Even selfless people do what they do for a reason......
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Momomola099: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Well, I agree.
We love with our hearts and can go extreme with it, which in turn, comes back to hurt us. That's how we are made; I'm not gonna dispute that. Even if you blow trumpet from now till tomorrow, most women will still do crazy stuffs. I blame the society for piling up too much pressure on the women folks in terms of marriage.

I wasn't made like that grin grin
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2019
pocohantas:

I wasn't made like that grin grin
Poco poco.
cheesy
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MissJoy29(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2019
luminouz:
Life becomes easier once you follow these rules:

1. There is no one who can break you except YOU
2. Peace is a lie,there is only Passion,through Passion,you gain strength,through strength,you gain power and through power,victory comes.
3. True love is rarer than Uranium in a desert, don't count on it from anyone,its a privilege,not a right!
4.. You will make mistakes,so will others,never hate too much or you will become what you hate!
5. Lastly, as a human,just know your time is running the fvck out...GET UR SHIIT GOING ASAP!!

#luminouznuggets
I love your number 4. It's deep! And it helps me not to judge others too much or be hard on them.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2019
MissJoy29:

I love your number 4. It's deep! And it helps me not to judge others too much or be hard on them.
Uwc missjoy! grin

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
Iwo gangan l'ode!
Oni iranu
So u sabi use Yoruba yab like this?? wink
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Mariangeles(f): 9:26pm On May 08, 2019
luminouz:

So u sabi use Yoruba yab like this?? wink
Happy birthday dude !

Wishing many more years, with success,good health and massive wealth. smiley
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
Happy birthday dude !

Wishing many more years, with success,good health and massive wealth. smiley
kiss

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MissJoy29(f): 9:40pm On May 08, 2019
cassyrooy:
MissJoy29 bia le e o
If the story is true, then I'm shocked! It's ladies like this that make men call us "fish brain".

My grievance with her isn't just about what she did but that she had the audacity to want to go back to him. She didn't go to beg & ask for forgiveness; she just wanted to be taken back.

The word to describe her, I'm still searching.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

If the story is true, then I'm shocked! It's ladies like this that make men call us "fish brain".

My grievance with her isn't just about what she did but that she had the audacity to want to go back to him. She didn't go to beg & ask for forgiveness; she just wanted to be taken back.

The word to describe her, I'm still searching.
My biggest fear with women.

One minute, they're the best to happen to you, and the next minute they're the worse you've seen yet.

I also reasoned your point and I couldn't fathom what to say too.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MissJoy29(f): 4:07pm On May 09, 2019
cassyrooy:
My biggest fear with women.

One minute, they're the best to happen to you, and the next minute they're the worse you've seen yet.

I also reasoned your point and I couldn't fathom what to say too.

Humans are becoming more and more heartless, desperate & selfish that's the summary.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Humans are becoming more and more heartless, desperate & selfish that's the summary.
We've been so but the rate is getting higher.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MissJoy29(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2019
cassyrooy:
We've been so but the rate is getting higher.
ALARMINGLY higher my dear.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

ALARMINGLY higher my dear.
I'm praying that you don't cross paths with such men.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MissJoy29(f): 11:06pm On May 09, 2019
cassyrooy:
I'm praying that you don't cross paths with such men.
A resounding AMEN!!!

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

A resounding AMEN!!!

Thanks dear.
What's with the dear dear u dey give am na...
Oya dash me my own 'dear' too!
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

A resounding AMEN!!!

Thanks dear.
You're most welcome baby.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2019
luminouz:
What's with the dear dear u dey give am na... Oya dash me my own 'dear' too!
Oga Luminouz D: Abeg o o.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by MissJoy29(f): 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
luminouz:
What's with the dear dear u dey give am na... Oya dash me my own 'dear' too!
Ok DEAR...lol
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
cassyrooy:
Oga Luminouz D: Abeg o o.
Lol...na joke I dey jare
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

Ok DEAR...lol
tongue wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by cassyrooy(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...na joke I dey jare
I sabi, longest time. You just forget me for corner.

How hustle now?
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2019
cassyrooy:
I sabi, longest time. You just forget me for corner.

How hustle now?
Hustle is still on hustling baba...
wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.