Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service (29498 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Zionmajeedd: 11:06am On May 08, 2019
[
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by iammo(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2019
cool

Emotional Blackmail
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Holocene(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2019
I thought it was banned to wear jeans in church?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Spatta: 11:11am On May 08, 2019
Not surprised, the Devil finally found his way into the church, These demonic practices of kneeing to propose to a woman, invented by Feminist and the gangs of women with the spirit of Jezebel, that tends to rubbish the place of man or rather denigrates a man to a beggarly behavior which subsequently takes the leadership role off the man and sisifies the man, is now what is being practiced by every ignorant men out there, who were not properly domesticated by their fathers to know the dignity of being a man

Redeem, sometimes i wished the name of the church represent the signpost, but talk about a church that permits licentious lifestyle, that drifts from the core fundamental truths, that allows permissive behaviors, where people live the christian lives in a "spiritual has been" they are every where, but redeem permits so much of looseness,
How can a responsible Pastor stops a message of 45 minute that will determine the destiny of souls for some indiscipline members who wants to show or announce a marriage, a mere show and that must be done at the alter as if the alter have a special magic that will make their marriage last

Indeed "Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs." Psalm 74;4
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by elbulk(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2019
dachilino:
An Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG member who took the forever decision, proposed to his girlfriend during a church service this week.The proposal took place at 'City of David' and the RCCG member who proposed to his girlfriend during the church service got a 'YES'.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/rccg-member-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-during-church-service/

WHoever posted this cannot see that this was 2018,even the backdrop says it all
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by LUCAS99: 11:14am On May 08, 2019
sinaj:
They wear trouser in rccg church now?

Of course they do...

I noticed it when a friend invited me for worship on June 2012...
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Oluromantic: 11:14am On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
So marriage is not from God? Or is it your lack of natural intelligence that's bothering you?

What is church?

Answer that question to start with so we can know if your understanding is worth arguing with
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Joekaynews(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2019
Lies from the pit of a hungry blogger! I'm a RCCG member and worker, don't think the Church will permit this nonsense, worst with lady on trousers. Nothing to show it is from RCCG. The superimposed logo of RCCG is to mislead people.

If at all this is from RCCG, then it could be during drama session, nothing else.

RCCG has a well arranged and plan for each of services wherein segment by segment programmes are observed. When did proposal segment incorporated into church services?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by OkunrinOloro: 11:18am On May 08, 2019
The Church is the body of Christ.

Oluromantic:

What is church?

Answer that question to start with so we can know if your understanding is worth arguing with
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2019
Olalan:
Call me old skooled I don't mind, I dislike this public proposal nonsense that's trending now.
BTW what does proposal mean sef, you see a girl you toast am, she agree to date you, you progress to courtship friends and family know you are bothnheaded for the altar and yet you come for a stupid proposal.

Lol.

And the lady will be acting all suprised

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Fadedvoices2: 11:20am On May 08, 2019
Any man who kneels to propose to a woman is an idiot and should be excommunicated
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2019
That’s their business ooh. Don’t know why they have to do it in front of the church.
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by paix(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2019
It's very unafrican for the man to kneel down to propose marriage to a lady. In my own case, I was standing AKIMBO when I proposed to my wife. The answer I was expecting was a YES or a NO, and I got a YES. What's the big deal?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by youngdvirus(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2019
thought trouser prohibited in RCCG.
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by profbayo: 11:22am On May 08, 2019
Oluromantic:
Rubbish. Ppl don't understand how God views the church
Shot that Gutter u called Mouth ,Ewu
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by hope4life: 11:22am On May 08, 2019
Daddy G.O.must hear this
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by centoqoh(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2019
@OP

Your written English is so poor that I'm weeping here on behalf of your English Language Teacher.

dachilino:
An Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG member who took the forever decision, proposed to his girlfriend during a church service this week.The proposal took place at 'City of David' and the RCCG member who proposed to his girlfriend during the church service got a 'YES'.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/rccg-member-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-during-church-service/

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Nobody: 11:39am On May 08, 2019
Blackmail proposal. Say yes to save the situation. How's she suppose to say, 'No'. What if she doesnt really like him enough to spend her forever with... Her parents are probably there.. Her pastor... Siblings.. The whole African mothers.. Ah! abeg oga don't try this with me. Choi the embarrassment... Congrats too sha though.. She looks excited (if she didnt fake that)
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by 1cor2v9: 11:39am On May 08, 2019
proposing to her in church doesn't mean they can't break up in 30days time... mtchewww... I blame the pastor for giving him licence to go ahead
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by farem: 11:41am On May 08, 2019
Alashoalash10:
. You mean this nonsense has gotten to the church, so church is now like eatery or disco hall,na wa o

I tell you that this will not go unnoticed by the church.
The authority of the Church will call the pastorate concerned for questioning. Redeem church I know can never encourage it.
The church that will not allow the newly wedded couple to kiss in church after joining
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Mykehl: 11:43am On May 08, 2019
sinaj:
Lol Aunty, since when....no be today. They don't even cover their hair again
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Mykehl: 11:44am On May 08, 2019
sinaj:
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Mykehl: 11:44am On May 08, 2019
sinaj:
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Nuklex(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2019
And the pastor didn't slam them with 6 to 6 fasting for interrupting church service. Ndi Ara!
You fvck in secret and propose in public.mtchewwwww
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by thunderbabs: 12:30pm On May 08, 2019
Are they mad? Why u go dey propose during service?
Maybe God was watching and doing "awwwwwwwwww, so cute" from heaven. E suppose knock d boy for head..

Wey da koboko Jesus use beat church members wey dey sell for temple then sef? Na dt same koboko all of dem deserve angry

Arinfin
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Ijaya123: 12:40pm On May 08, 2019
So RCCG now allow ladies to wear trousers and to leave their hair uncovered inside the church auditorium?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by ILoveLight: 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
Joekaynews:
Lies from the pit of a hungry blogger! I'm a RCCG member and worker, don't think the Church will permit this nonsense, worst with lady on trousers. Nothing to show it is from RCCG. The superimposed logo of RCCG is to mislead people.

If at all this is from RCCG, then it could be during drama session, nothing else.

RCCG has a well arranged and plan for each of services wherein segment by segment programmes are observed. When did proposal segment incorporated into church services?

m
Hey Mr, RCCG city of David will over permit it.
and besides, in quite a number of RCCG parishes, women wear trousers to church,
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by Sammyolis: 12:46pm On May 08, 2019
Dey no born � her well make she refuse
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service by okenwaa(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
These ones have chop this thing go far and still have mind to come and tell the congregation of the children of the most high.....shame!!!

If I want to propose to any lady I'll simply throw a ring for you,,if you like catch it and give it back to me or on your finger.....the choice is yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.