Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? (688 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / A Man Cannot Be Just Friends With A Woman / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by oada: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ladies,do you know you can be that woman guys cannot resist?

Guys, do you want to know what's in a woman that can make her irresistable?

Well, who wants to know?
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by Omolola1(f): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
Talk am
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by InkedNerd(f): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
I'm waiting for an answer undecided.
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by Brownteeth(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
Who is wasting this cyber space?
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by oada: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
hello all, so sorry for the late response,i have been offline, been quite busy today.

Now , a lot of people both ladies and guys I know would love to know who this kind of woman will be. Yes there are lots of women out there that guys cannot resist. And any woman will want to be that woman (both single and married ),although for the married, you should work towards being irresistible to your hubby alone.

Any woman can really be irresistible, it depends on you , do you want that? There are certain things men look out for in a woman and they melt like jelly. They just carry you home to mama. And stick to you like glue.

Now the ball is really in every woman's court! You can have a great guy and a great relationship.

Do you wanna know how? you can send me a mail---britbabe1@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
There is no woman a man cannot resist.

WAKE UP TO THE REALITIES OF THESE INTERESTING TIMES.
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by oada: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
@orikinla, yes there are lots of flashy women around today, but the point is not getting a woman today and tomorrow u want out. The point here is having a lasting and beautiful relationship.
Re: Who Wants To Know The Kind Of Woman A Man Cannot Resist? by chinedumo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
if there is such when i get to heaven i will tell the lord that it is not my fault that i sinned
That it is the fault of the irresistible woman

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Knw De Right Mate To Settle With / Boy-boy, Girl-girl Friendship Difference / A Sister To My Friend Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.