Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' (1513 Views)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Seeks Divorce From Wife For Being Too Beautiful / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by ebusnwaoma: 11:15am On May 08, 2019
A Ghanaian man has shared his thoughts of considering divorce 24 hours after marriage, over his wife's deceptive backside. The man opted for divorce after he saw that the shape of the woman's backside he thought he was marrying, isn't the same as the one he really married. It was further learnt that couple decided to get into a no-sex-before-marriage relationship and while the man thought he was dating a lady with a big backside all through courtship, he ended up with 'less' on the night they decided to consummate their marriage. 

The man who is now considering a divorce 24 hours after marriage over his wife's deceptive backside, told popular relationship expert David Papa Bondze-Mbir in a chat;

She’s in her Kente dress and the Ass is showing off so big in her dress. But what I touched and saw last night wasn’t this shape and size I am seeing in her dress. Even my mother can see through me today. She asked if everything was alright with me. She knows me, and she saw how happy I was the whole of yesterday.  My wife is attractive. I am just not happy about one thing. And I wanted that one thing in the whole package. I don’t know, Dave… I really do not know. It’s a basic need for me if this marriage is going to work out best for us.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/man-seeks-divorce-24-hours-after-marriage-over-wifes-deceptive-backside/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by ebusnwaoma: 11:28am On May 08, 2019
LMAO
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by luvyaself95(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2019
This Is So Funny To The Extent I Fall Off Chair...
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by IamPlato(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2019
Where Is That Village Girl Nikkypearl sef... E Don Tey since We See
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by nikkypearl(f): 2:05pm On May 27, 2019
IamPlato:
Where Is That Village Girl Nikkypearl sef... E Don Tey since We See
lol..you well so?I just relocated..nd just settling down..I go soon get your time tongue tongue ..but why u come mention me in this yeye thread? angry
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 27, 2019
But u dont really need to have sex with a girl for u to know if her big backside is fake or not nau. Dont u hug each other? Does she not sit on ur lap? Abi she no dey twerk for u? D guy na real big JJC abeg.
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
nikkypearl:
lol..you well so?I just relocated..nd just settling down..I go soon get your time tongue tongue ..but why u come mention me in this yeye thread? angry
so You Too Have Relocated To Europe... I Will Have Your Time Now
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by ogb5(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2019
IamPlato:
so You Too Have Relocated To Europe... I Will Have Your Time Now

Before you get her time just know that the hair she is carrying is artificial hair.

Don't come to nairaland a day after your wedding to say that she deceived you with long hair
Re: Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' by IamPlato(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2019
ogb5:

Before you get her time just know that the hair she is carrying is artificial hair.

Don't come to nairaland a day after your wedding to say that she deceived you with long hair
did You Say Wedding Who Said Anything About Wedding

(1) (Reply)

Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures / Do I Need A High Final GPA To Become A Lecturer? / How Do Men Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.