Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships (24779 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / I Will Die If I Don’t Have Sex In A Day – Prophet Osei Kumchacha Reveals / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Magnifico2000: 8:03pm On May 08, 2019
dbestuncle:

Pls don't be scared of marriage or anything else. live a day at a time, conquer ur fears. Go ahead n make the best marital decision n learn his to tolerate n love the other person.
Am married, never cheated and am not considering cheating ever and there are guys n men like me so just grab urs n leave story for the gods.
May God help you in Jesus name. amen
Amen...
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:

how did you know that? are you a shelame? undecided too much freaks on this forum.
Kindly spit out your brain too because it is useless. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by naijajobx: 8:09pm On May 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Blackgurl247(f): 8:16pm On May 08, 2019
Everything sex sex sex have been saying it men go plenty for hell fire than women
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Alashoalash10: 8:18pm On May 08, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Controversial Ghanaian man of God and sex expert, Bishop Kumchacha has given his opinion on the reason why men cheat in their relationships.

The cleric who claims to know all the sex positions this world, while speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen said the reason why many men cheat in relationships and marriages is that their partners do not satisfy them well in bed.

He further stated that it is important that women should understand how to satisfy their partners in the bedroom.

“Men cheat in a relationship because most of the women are not able to satisfy them well during sexual intercourse. Ladies should learn how to have good sex with their husbands and always make them happy in bed.” he said

In his previous controversial statement, Kumchahca mentioned that the world will come to an end the day he does not sleep with his wife.

He revealed that he had as much as 35 different sex styles he uses in the bedroom and they are for his pleasure and that of his wife:

He said:

“I have 35 sex styles; so you can’t be my wife and be saying you’re tired of having sex; no matter how tired you are; you must avail yourself to me anytime l want it.”

https://lailasnews.com/reason-why-men-cheat-in-relationships-kumchacha/

This man must be crazy
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 8:32pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Everything is not about sex. Marriage is way beyond sex. Even if the wife gives all the sex styles in the world, a man that will cheat will definitely cheat. Has he considered other aspects too like hygeine, cooking skills, relationship skills etc.
I am yet to be married yet I'm scared of marriage.

The bolded is a fucking lie. Stop propagating it. If a man is sexually satisfied with his wife , he is less likely to look outside. That's the plain and obvious truth.Don't use the few mad ones to generalize the rest.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Magnifico2000: 8:34pm On May 08, 2019
Prognose:

The bolded is a fucking lie. Stop propagating it. If a man is sexually satisfied with his wife , he is less likely to look outside. That's the plain and obvious truth.Don't use the few mad ones to generalize the rest.

How did you know is he is good in bed. When they said no sex before marriage.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 8:36pm On May 08, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Only if some Pastors attended theological institutes, they would know that there are ethics.

Some things shouldn't be said in public.

May God help His true worshippers.

Amen
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

How did you know is he is good in bed. When they said no sex before marriage.

Pardon What has that got to do with what I said?
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Magnifico2000: 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
popcykaylah:

You must have checked out the latter before getting married.. Ultimate thing marriages is sex.. I'm married and I can you its number one
But they said no sex before marriage na. So how will you know if she is good in bed.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 8:37pm On May 08, 2019
Uyi168:
I can't wait to see this one leaked sextape..
cheesy
Perv
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 8:39pm On May 08, 2019
bluefilm:
Na lie.

I'm a man and I'll tell you why most men cheat.

Men cheat because they seek for variety.

Nothing more; nothing less.

Liar. You're a woman posing as a man.

Else you won't need to announce that you're a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 8:40pm On May 08, 2019
post=78222500:
There is no justification for cheating....

Rubbish.

There's lots of justification for cheating.

Sexual starvation is one.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Youngjohnosas: 8:44pm On May 08, 2019
you are in a relationship forming gentleman while your girlfriend is playing home and away matches.you guys finally settle down and ur pay her bride price and take her home,she can no longer do the things she used to do and now it's ur turn to enjoy ur life. the thing can pain. they start crying all men cheat but madam na u teach me d game o.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Burchester: 8:45pm On May 08, 2019
Fear girls, the girl that I'm dating cheated on me, despite eating deep into my saving....
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by EvieP(f): 8:46pm On May 08, 2019
Egwegwe oye Nimo thats where he learnt them all lol
NwaNimo1:
35 positions?

Wey him learn dem?
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by trapQ: 8:52pm On May 08, 2019
Mumu, the number one thing is companionship, not sex. Common sense is not common.
popcykaylah:

You must have checked out the latter before getting married.. Ultimate thing marriages is sex.. I'm married and I can you its number one
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by kikelomojessy(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2019
Mr bishop when do you now create time for bible study?

Men will always be men.
It's takes only a man with the fear of God to do away with cheating.

Relationship is not all about sex.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Prognose: 9:25pm On May 08, 2019
post=78222500:
There is no justification for cheating....

Keep on cheating till you come across gonorrhea or HIV then.
No one is telling you not to.

This has nothing to do with what you posted earlier. If you're trying to dissuade people from cheating then you say Cheating is Wrong. Cheating is dangerous. Cheating is bad. Don't say there is no justification for cheating. Justification for cheating abounds.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Victoria25(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2019
Imagine what a so called pastor is saying
Does this encourage unbelievers at all?
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Thunday1005(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2019
Only you 36 skills
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Amanda4life: 9:45pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Everything is not about sex. Marriage is way beyond sex. Even if the wife gives all the sex styles in the world, a man that will cheat will definitely cheat. Has he considered other aspects too like hygeine, cooking skills, relationship skills etc.
I am yet to be married yet I'm scared of marriage.

Im tired about marriage this days , every thing centers on sex.

This man looks like somebody that may still cheat because his whole life centers on sex.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Amanda4life: 9:50pm On May 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
True some ladies lose their sexual prowess as soon as the knot is tied, they believe now that he is mine , the need to be active is no longer a necessity. But then being a sex maniac doesn't keep a man either. A man that will cheat will cheat even if he is married to a po.rn star.

Thank you so much.
And if you like cut of your neck for his sake. It is in his blood
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Amanda4life: 10:10pm On May 08, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Mr bishop when do you now create time for bible study?

Men will always be men.
It's takes only a man with the fear of God to do away with cheating.

Relationship is not all about sex.

Most men and women sex is the number one on their list.

People cannot have good relationship again without sex.

God save us

I personally prefer a good codial relationship than sex
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Kindly spit out your brain too because it is useless. smiley
now that you switch to your original gender you die? undecided

*peace*.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2019
hmmmm, I remember him, always controversial.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by bluefilm: 10:44pm On May 08, 2019
Prognose:

Liar. You're a woman posing as a man.

Else you won't need to announce that you're a man.

Very sound reasoning from your 10 Kobo brain.

In short, make I dash you one like and one share make you use am manage tonite make e no be say you just waste all your time in doing the detective work for nothing.
Re: Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships by passey: 10:59pm On May 08, 2019
Blackgurl247:
Everything sex sex sex have been saying it men go plenty for hell fire than women

Hell fire landlady & commandant has spoken!
Weydon, Ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? / Cruel Things Men Do To Women / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.