Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos (38008 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) / Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Awaja(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2019
Everything malfunctions in Nigeria
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by blessedqueen(f): 7:22am On May 09, 2019
computerboy:
She tried. I can't use an elevator in this country where nothing works. Either the elevator becomes faulty or power goes off along the way... too risky

Same here I love d stairs
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by agabusta: 7:32am On May 09, 2019
BuyACar:
There is always provision for ac I'm the elevator undecided

No AC. Just fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by lordtim001(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was almost killed on the elevator at The Radisson Blu hotel in Lagos back in 2001.

I was whistling "Temptation" by Psquare as i entered the elevator.

A baby elephant was in the lift - sorry, i meant a fat lady who must have weighed 190kg.

I stared uneasily at the weight limit - 700kg for 10 persons. She was occupying space for at least 4! angry

Just as the doors were about closing, i saw 3 hefty guys dashing to come in.

A chill ran up my spine looking at their hard faces and their dark black skin shocked

My past had finally caught up with me. On behalf of the Nigerian Government, I had assassinated the Ghanaian Minister sabotaging the Abidjan- Lome Corridor in 1999

All 5 of us in the lift. Barely space to manoeuvre. The atmosphere was thick with tension.

I whispered in fat girl's ears "duck"

She looked back with a stupid dumbfounded expression on her face "huh?"

"DUCK" i repeated harshly.

A split second after i smashed the lights in the elevator.....

... and that was when the madness began! shocked
Man, you should be an author of thriller novels. However, I dont know how you were listening to Temptation in 2001 when it came out in 2005 grin
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by akintunde63: 8:51am On May 09, 2019
TheTourist:
If you check now she go fat like COW grin
To do small exercise you say NO.

Banana Republic angry

Modified - Those of you mentioning me have you ever been to E-centre?? Tell me how many flights of stairs are in the building one cannot just skip and get to his/her destination but no the aunty decided to "board" a crippled elevator and you're here tagging me like it's a 12-storey building she was heading to its 8/9th floor. Mtchewwwwww. BANANA REPUBLIC

This is very insensitive! well, it's expected in this part of the world. If our "leaders" av failed us, can't we choose to be different?
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13am On May 09, 2019
TheTourist:
If you check now she go fat like COW grin
To do small exercise you say NO.

Banana Republic angry

Modified - Those of you mentioning me have you ever been to E-centre?? Tell me how many flights of stairs are in the building one cannot just skip and get to his/her destination but no the aunty decided to "board" a crippled elevator and you're here tagging me like it's a 12-storey building she was heading to its 8/9th floor. Mtchewwwwww. BANANA REPUBLIC

1. Most asthmatics I see in my practice are actually slim.

2.I have seen many a slim person use the elevator/lifts.
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by eneojoedu(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2019
Noel1:

I see sense in what the guy said.

Fact:: Elevators 're not safe to use in a place like Nigeria.
same brand am sure.
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by AngryParrot1: 4:08pm On May 09, 2019
Its really unfortunate. I used to believe that athsma has no cure. But this is because we Africans have strayed too far from our traditional holistic lifestyle.
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
In the United States there are warnings on elevator doors for asmathic patients, and also emergency numbers to call incase you're stuck, guess this one never had both

But how come the first thing she did when she had network was post on Facebook, some people sef

I just noticed that around 1:50pm American time, niaraland servers always go off and just gives error 502 or whatever. Don't be angry but is it generator that you guys are using in Dallas Texas grin
you mean Seun the Nairaland owner doesn't live in Nigeria? You mean to say he run his website from Texas?
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 09, 2019
eneojoedu:
same brand am sure.
Gud job. U're noticed.
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2019
Blyzz:
you mean Seun the Nairaland owner doesn't live in Nigeria? You mean to say he run his website from Texas?
there's a server in Dallas, I don't know if it's cloudfair or niaraland servers, but I know they can't operate servers in Nigeria grin
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
there's a server in Dallas, I don't know if it's cloudfair or niaraland servers, but I know they can't operate servers in Nigeria grin
really. But why do you feel there are no one capable to run server here in Nigeria? Our NNN server, who run it? Where do Linda Ikeji run her server from? Well, I just check ur profile, I'll tell you the simple truth. You're so cute, I might even follow you via ur said Instagram. But I didn't click like, because I already like it physically & I must not display it for others to know I'm secretly liking you. So explain to me if there's no server in Our country!
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
Check ur IG, you don't have much followers. One handsome Nairalander's just started following you wink
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 09, 2019
Blyzz:
Check ur IG, you don't have much followers. One handsome Nairalander's just started following you wink
smiley
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
smiley
did u saw my request?
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 09, 2019
Blyzz:
really. But why do you feel there are no one capable to run server here in Nigeria? Our NNN server, who run it? Where do Linda Ikeji run her server from? Well, I just check ur profile, I'll tell you the simple truth. You're so cute, I might even follow you via ur said Instagram. But I didn't click like, because I already like it physically & I must not display it for others to know I'm secretly liking you. So explain to me if there's no server in Our country!
well to run a server normally is extremely expensive as regards to light and maintainance, servers are like computers with storage That hosts web files, just like Facebook.com has their own dedicated servers that stores anything you upload (expansion servers) as it has enough Storage to accommodate daily uploads, to sum it up Nigeria needs constant electricity supply to run servers and protect them from hackers who break protocols to access them
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
well to run a server normally is extremely expensive as regards to light and maintainance, servers are like computers with storage That hosts web files, just like Facebook.com has their own dedicated servers that stores anything you upload (expansion servers) as it has enough Storage to accommodate daily uploads, to sum it up Nigeria needs constant electricity supply to run servers and protect them from hackers who break protocols to access them
Nigeria has server, besides there are places in Nigeria that has constant power. We burn petrol or diesel and technology has made it easier were one's generator can change to public energy automatically with out the cut of supply of one's electronic devices. So server issue is not a qualms here in 9ja. Just that seun dey use generator and he dey off he gen by 12am. You know they don't allow people in his area to keep there gen running when it's 12am. Vigilanty or security officer go just fine am immediately. He nor one enter trouble, so he gotta respect himself by himself. Na so I see am oh!
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
smiley
you look matured on NL and look so young (teen) on IG. I'll write u on IG
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by booksrite(f): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2019
No AC. Just fan.

wink
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Yusufnairaland2: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
asthma na killer
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by leokid866: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=Yusufnairaland2 post=83566630][/quote] I can help with 1k in credit if you enter street sell am that's cash in youthe pocket...as for the other 1k look ahead and you'll find investor J.
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Yusufnairaland2: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
nearly killed my frd
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by leokid866: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=Yusufnairaland2 post=83567289][/quote]
Just remember nothing in this life is for free....you owe me now....and one day my people will come collect....stay with the peace of the Lord.
Re: Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos by Yusufnairaland2: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
had one eye witness account.. it's not a good site to behold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.