Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

5 Reasons You Should Have More Morning Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Have More Morning Sex (554 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Early Morning Sex Is Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Have More Morning Sex by Dorcas2234(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2019
WATCH/DOWNLOAD/VIDEO

Okay, so the buzzing or blaring of your alarm clock going off at dawn isn’t exactly a turn-on. But don’t let that stop you from making a.m. sex sessions a regular thing for you and your partner. Much like a quickie, morning sex can be exhilarating and energizing, and it helps you start your day on a high note.

These aren't the only benefits morning sex offers your mind and body, says Megan Fleming, PhD, sex and relationship therapist in New York City. Let Fleming fill you in on five wellness-inspired reasons to consider getting it on before you have your first cup of coffee.

DOWNLOAD/VIDEOS

(1) (Reply)

Girls – Would You Date/marry A Man You’re Older Than? / What Do I Do? My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Told Me To Stop Acting Like His Wife? / Faceapp Is Created By Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.