Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (65945 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Luke147: 2:17pm On May 09, 2019
That her work.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Laeroy(f): 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

A lady travelled all the way from Porthacourt to Abuja with her money to see you, kept fvcking you, cleaned your house, did laundry for you, cooked for you and you had the mind to tell her you were joking. Nna nawao, una too like play for this country oo..grin

You are not even a good player, you shouldn't have even told her you were joking immediately she asked when you were planning to see her parents, because she might out of anger, poison or stab you in your sleep and nobody will know what happened.

Simple thing you should have done; Play along with a fake date, allow her travel back, then you dismiss her gradually with attitude, not gambling with your life in your house all because you had your way. Even left her in your house for work?

Well, just like you were joking and playing with marriage promises with her, let's hope she will play and joke with your money.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.

I was having a bad day due to my own family issues until I read your comments, I laughed my self to stupor, thanks for entertaining me, I wish I could pay u for it

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
This is why i don't mess with women, even if i really want sex, i would rather just pick up a sex worker.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by franklingud(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
Auladimeji:
Who's this bomboy
Has she not lied to someone before just to get a favor?
and what's there in sex.Mtchhheeeewww
Guy like you can sell your brother to the ladies just because she rub breasts for your head.
Empty head.
Why did he come to seek for advice in the first place?
So sex is nothing but it was good of him to use marriage as a way to get her laid abi?
Please do yourself a favour, when you get home ask your father if you are his real son.
Dumb fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by qtx(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
realmedia:
Nigerian man explains what a lady he met on Facebook did to him after he jokingly proposed marriage, had sex with the lady and then withdrew the proposal

A Nigerian man is currently in a dilemma after a lady he met on Facebook and proposed marriage to, did the unthinkable after they met, had sex multiple times and then he withdrew the marriage proposal. Read the story below

Dear Facebook In-laws, abeg make Una judge this matter! ??

Good Evening Bro! I met a girl on Facebook and promise her marriage out of play,i never meant it. We shared contact and began dating each other. She said that she was missing me and i said me too.

She lives in Port Harcourt while I lives in Abuja, She decided coming with her own transport fare. She arrived and we had sex and good time,she prepared food and also washed my clothes.

She was some how wife material,then she asked when am I coming to see her people for her hand in marriage. I said for your hand in marriage? For what? She said I thought you promised to marry me and that you said we will plan it when I come?

I said I was only joking and not ready for marriage yet. I told her point black that am not going to marry her but let's put everything in God's hand and see how it goes. She became angry and finally agreed,we had sex again and again.

I left for work only for me to come back home and discovered that she wasn't home. She took all the money I have been saving this year about #240 thousand in the home wood safe, my home laptop and Samsung phone, all the wines and juice both the wines in the bar and in the fridge were also taking from her.

Then I dialed her number not reachable,i searched for her bag but couldn'tn't see it.

The one that angered me most was that she packed all the whole soup and stew she cooked for me both the meats,chicken that I stored inside refrigerator and left the pot without washing it.

When her line finally went through,she picked it and told me that I can't promise her marriage and later took it to for a play,after fucking me like harlot and made me to travel all the way from Port Harcourt to Abuja with my money and all I could get is to tell me that you are not marrying me! I asked her what about the things you took from my house,are you not going to return it back?

She said that she is not returning anything and that she forgot to take the refrigerators and flat screen and other valuables along with her for toying with her emotions. She also said that she has sold the ones she took.

I don't know if I should expose her here on Facebook for doing this evil act to me,she is still active here and am still her friend on Facebook.

She said I should do my worst,that i scammed her and deceived her in the name of marriage. How can Facebook promise be something you take serious? Why would she take it serious.

Please post to your friends I want to hear from the audience and confirm if it is mature for me to expose her here. Hide my ID please.

VIA>> https://naijalovefm..com/2019/05/nigerian-man-explains-what-lady-he-met.html
Thank your God you are still alive. And i really do not see any wisdom in you young man. And henceforth, be careful the way you allow sexual urge to control your tongue and brain else you will regret seriously one day. Be man enough to exercise self control. Arab nansinse

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by ACE1010: 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
Trust me.... Some gullible nairalanders will believe this "tales by moonlight".
It's doesn't make any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by MikeBetty(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
kafulka:

Why do you have to reason like this nah..

As I have some phones I'm currently not using I should always pack them with me when ever I'm going out
Before He Gave The Lady His Address, He Knew That He Is Not Going To Marry Her Which He Clearly Stated In The Story, And That He Is To Play Game With Her, Game Player Can Not Keep The Lady Alone In His House With Valuables Like Money And Expensive Phones All Day. I Insist The Story Is Fabricated.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by wealthyhenry(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:
After love making.

Girl: I love you so much.

Igbo boy: Udo grin
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Destiny27(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

A lady travelled all the way from Porthacourt to Abuja with her money to see you, kept fvcking you, cleaned your house, did laundry for you, cooked for you and you had the mind to tell her you were joking. Nna nawao, una too like play for this country oo..grin

You are not even a good player, you shouldn't have even told her you were joking immediately she asked when you were planning to see her parents, because she might out of anger, poison or stab you in your sleep and nobody will know what happened.

Simple thing you should have done; Play along with a fake date, allow her travel back, then you dismiss her gradually with attitude, not gambling with your life in your house all because you had your way. Even left her in your house for work?

Well, just like you were joking and playing with marriage promises with her, let's hope she will play and joke with your money.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.

Your analysis here is so apt. The guy no just get sense. He should even consider himself lucky.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by divineappo(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2019
I like what the girl did
wickedness beget wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Yoighaman(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2019
I don't believe this story but if it is true then the lady deserves what she got, the guy just met a dumb Desperado. The guy also deserves what he got. It's a tale of a dumbass and a joker.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by dingbang(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2019
Thats not fair... Why toy with her emotions? That serves as a deterrent.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Reeb2244: 2:52pm On May 09, 2019
How can she carry all those things herself? Lies everywhere.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by romanusgab(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2019
Please take heart.

Some of them are like that.

It is also a lesson.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Auladimeji(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
franklingud:

Empty head.
Why did he come to seek for advice in the first place?
So sex is nothing but it was good of him to use marriage as a way to get her laid abi?
Please do yourself a favour, when you get home ask your father if you are his real son.
Dumb fool!!!
You're mad but you have no one to tell you. Nonsense
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by boiz2men(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2019
TheTourist:
How would he leave her in his house and go to work grin grin grin grin grin grin
he shock me too
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Agugbadin: 3:12pm On May 09, 2019
Move on with your life. You should.not use marriage to scam women because some of them could go to any length to harm you. Don't expose her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 09, 2019
If this is true then he's very lucky she didn't poison him.

It's easy for her to mix sniper in the rice she made for you and you die like chicken. People will come home and see your decaying body and assume you committed suicide.

Keep toiling with people's emotions untill you get served a hot, spicy plate of karma.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 09, 2019
She should sue his sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by TemmyT002(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guy no well o. You are lucky she didn't kidnap you too.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by iamademola(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
MikeBetty:
Then He Kept It With A Lady He Knew That He Is Playing Games With Her Emotion? Haba Be Able To Know When Someone Is Lying Na. He Also Kept His 200k + In The Same Room? A Player Will Send The Lady Back To Wherever She Came From With A Promise To See The Parent, Then Delet Her Contact.

Ehn your right, but atimes when the devil want to deal with someone. He always forget things important, all the same if the story was true ,then he got was he asked for , and if was fabricated . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Alashoalash10: 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
realmedia:
Nigerian man explains what a lady he met on Facebook did to him after he jokingly proposed marriage, had sex with the lady and then withdrew the proposal

A Nigerian man is currently in a dilemma after a lady he met on Facebook and proposed marriage to, did the unthinkable after they met, had sex multiple times and then he withdrew the marriage proposal. Read the story below

Dear Facebook In-laws, abeg make Una judge this matter! ??

Good Evening Bro! I met a girl on Facebook and promise her marriage out of play,i never meant it. We shared contact and began dating each other. She said that she was missing me and i said me too.

She lives in Port Harcourt while I lives in Abuja, She decided coming with her own transport fare. She arrived and we had sex and good time,she prepared food and also washed my clothes.

She was some how wife material,then she asked when am I coming to see her people for her hand in marriage. I said for your hand in marriage? For what? She said I thought you promised to marry me and that you said we will plan it when I come?

I said I was only joking and not ready for marriage yet. I told her point black that am not going to marry her but let's put everything in God's hand and see how it goes. She became angry and finally agreed,we had sex again and again.

I left for work only for me to come back home and discovered that she wasn't home. She took all the money I have been saving this year about #240 thousand in the home wood safe, my home laptop and Samsung phone, all the wines and juice both the wines in the bar and in the fridge were also taking from her.

Then I dialed her number not reachable,i searched for her bag but couldn'tn't see it.

The one that angered me most was that she packed all the whole soup and stew she cooked for me both the meats,chicken that I stored inside refrigerator and left the pot without washing it.

When her line finally went through,she picked it and told me that I can't promise her marriage and later took it to for a play,after fucking me like harlot and made me to travel all the way from Port Harcourt to Abuja with my money and all I could get is to tell me that you are not marrying me! I asked her what about the things you took from my house,are you not going to return it back?

She said that she is not returning anything and that she forgot to take the refrigerators and flat screen and other valuables along with her for toying with her emotions. She also said that she has sold the ones she took.

I don't know if I should expose her here on Facebook for doing this evil act to me,she is still active here and am still her friend on Facebook.

She said I should do my worst,that i scammed her and deceived her in the name of marriage. How can Facebook promise be something you take serious? Why would she take it serious.

Please post to your friends I want to hear from the audience and confirm if it is mature for me to expose her here. Hide my ID please.

VIA>> https://naijalovefm..com/2019/05/nigerian-man-explains-what-lady-he-met.html
she has not done anything, she ought to have poison you for deceiving her,you think her body is rain water that you can use freely this will teach you the lesson of your life

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by benjanny(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2019
Mr Man you are lucky to be alive today.
You think people doesn't take Facebook marriage proposal very serious?
but you always hear in the news that couples who met on Facebook or twitter are getting married?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by kernniejay(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2019

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Nature8(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

The guy no get sense
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by kernniejay(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2019
The best lie ever told on planet earth.
He kept all his life's savings at home? what happened to the bank? The lady said she forgot to carry plasma tv and fridge, did she come with a trailer? All the stories are blatant lies just to keep lazy dudes entertained online. I no get time for bu11shit.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by davillian(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2019
Rule number 1 as a player never use marriage whether jokingly or seriously to fxuck a woman.
Never ever make that promise it could cost you your life. wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by boomssey(f): 4:15pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

thank you for being real at least you said the truth
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by davillian(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

My ex found out I was cheating on her I apologised she accepted and she fuckedd me like she gonna win a trophy.
When she done she said that's the last time you going to fxuck this pussy by it's over shocked
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by boomssey(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2019
TANID:
I Love That Lady She Doing Well. I Know She Most Be A Nairalander You Know What I Mean By That We Don't Dull Or fool Our Self Na.
Na Oloriburuku Be That Guy And Kode Ni Ku Re Seriously How Would Joke About Something That Has To Do With Someone Life Promissed Someone Marriage And Said You're Only joke, What Kind Of Joke Is That Hmm? Did You Even Know How Long She Been Seriously Looking For Husband And Finally She Found You And Do What It's Take To Be A House Wife Yet You Mess With Her

To Me I Don't See Anything Wrong In What She Did
oshey baddest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.