Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (66268 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by spiceadole: 10:59pm On May 09, 2019
franchasng:
My brother, I love my life so much that the fear of HIV and STDs have made me to remain chaste like a monk for many years now, the highest sin I commit is touching myself when tension is high lol, which to me is safer than sleeping with ladies oh whether with condom or without.

Sex is dangerous, I dread it eh shocked
Well.. I am a lady.. Sister.. Not brother
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Lordspicy(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2019
realmedia:

The one that angered me most was that she packed all the whole soup and stew she cooked for me both the meats,chicken that I stored inside refrigerator and left the pot without washing it.

VIA>> https://naijalovefm..com/2019/05/nigerian-man-explains-what-lady-he-met.html

Nigerians
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

A lady travelled all the way from Porthacourt to Abuja with her money to see you, kept fvcking you, cleaned your house, did laundry for you, cooked for you and you had the mind to tell her you were joking. Nna nawao, una too like play for this country oo..grin

You are not even a good player, you shouldn't have even told her you were joking immediately she asked when you were planning to see her parents, because she might out of anger, poison or stab you in your sleep and nobody will know what happened.

Simple thing you should have done; Play along with a fake date, allow her travel back, then you dismiss her gradually with attitude, not gambling with your life in your house all because you had your way. Even left her in your house for work?

Well, just like you were joking and playing with marriage promises with her, let's hope she will play and joke with your money.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.

grin
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by MissJoy29(f): 11:48pm On May 09, 2019
cassyrooy:
That guy is a big id!0t. Just to have sex he broached marriage to the girl.

I'm ashamed of manhood when I hear some things sometimes.

MissJoy29 bia negodu o!
A lame, blind, deaf, dumb & ultimately dead DOG is better than the man. He is below lowest!
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by OMOTOWO(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2019
IamD18:
You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

A lady travelled all the way from Porthacourt to Abuja with her money to see you, kept fvcking you, cleaned your house, did laundry for you, cooked for you and you had the mind to tell her you were joking. Nna nawao, una too like play for this country oo..grin

You are not even a good player, you shouldn't have even told her you were joking immediately she asked when you were planning to see her parents, because she might out of anger, poison or stab you in your sleep and nobody will know what happened.

Simple thing you should have done; Play along with a fake date, allow her travel back, then you dismiss her gradually with attitude, not gambling with your life in your house all because you had your way. Even left her in your house for work?

Well, just like you were joking and playing with marriage promises with her, let's hope she will play and joke with your money.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.
you made me laff like a fool
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Americanboy35: 12:14am On May 10, 2019
Stupid guy, don't start what you can't finish.....
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by komodapson(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2019
virgoquin:
This is a UGANDA storygrin grin
I smell lies
I'll like to have a drag of that akure weed wey u peff
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Queenserah26(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2019
Exactly bro grin
quote author=IamD18 post=78234725]You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by cassyrooy(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

A lame, blind, deaf, dumb & ultimately dead DOG is better than the man. He is below lowest!
The man messed up, he shouldn't have denied her outrightly, he should have let her gone back to PHC and gradually cut her off but he goofed.

Just easy with the curse now cheesy
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by MissJoy29(f): 5:58pm On May 10, 2019
cassyrooy:
The man messed up, he shouldn't have denied her outrightly, he should have let her gone back to PHC and gradually cut her off but he goofed.

Just easy with the curse now cheesy
Don't mind him.

Ok sir. I will ease up.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by cassyrooy(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
MissJoy29:
Don't mind him.
Ok sir. I will ease up.
Okay. Na my boss be that o.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by MissJoy29(f): 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
cassyrooy:
Okay. Na my boss be that o.
Your boss? How? Your boss is the man in the OP's story?
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by cassyrooy(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2019
MissJoy29:

Your boss? How?
Your boss is the man in the OP's story?
Not that guy o, I was replying to my oga Lumi..

I didn't go through the post before submitting.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by MissJoy29(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2019
cassyrooy:
Not that guy o, I was replying to my oga Lumi..

I didn't go through the post before submitting.
Ok...I for say.

Eh, na my boss too.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by cassyrooy(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2019
MissJoy29:
Ok...I for say.
Eh, na my boss too.
You dey alright then.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by eposho: 6:33pm On May 10, 2019
Proper mpi.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by KushLyon(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
she collected the money, wine and other valuables to go do the introduction herself, since you don't want to follow her....don't worry she is coming back for the bride price and marriage set up fee. just pray she is not from imo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Magicdon(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
grin
KushLyon:
she collected the money, wine and other valuables to go do the introduction herself, since you don't want to follow her....don't worry she is coming back for the bride price and marriage set up fee. just pray she is not from imo grin
cheesy
KushLyon:
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Poanan: 9:15pm On May 21, 2019
franchasng:
My brother, I love my life so much that the fear of HIV and STDs have made me to remain chaste like a monk for many years now, the highest sin I commit is touching myself when tension is high lol, which to me is safer than sleeping with ladies oh whether with condom or without.

Sex is dangerous, I dread it eh shocked

Not nice enough. I have heard stories that people who touch themselves tend not to feel anything when the time comes for them to enjoy sex. You can have a girlfriend and agree on a no-sex relationship; when tension is high you could cuddle.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by ChidinmaOkoro(f): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Why will you promise her marriage, just for sex. Thank your God, you're alive to tell the the story. Hope you've learnt your lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.