Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika (10251 Views)

Checkout One Of The Nursing Schools Peter Obi Built In Onitsha(photos) / Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri / Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. (2) (3) (4)

Re: So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika by Jackonory: 4:20am On Apr 06, 2021
I DOUBT IT

OKORO

gidgiddy:

Bini man, try as much as you like, you will never understand the Ika language. But every Igbo man will understand it

Re: So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika by chiedozie198100: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
All these landlock land grabbers have started claiming part of Edo as one of their nonsense low self esteem region.

Let it be known that Igboland starts and ends in south East, if they were really igbos they wouldn't have option for Edo.

Useless people

See your life, common history of state creation, you don't know.
Re: So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika by UGBE634: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Uzoezeamugo:
They are all dialects of the Igbo language. Also in Edo state they have another Igbo race, they are called 'Ugo' there dialect has the same intonation with that of Ika.
What Ugo is that young man, is it the Ugone iyekorhiowmon I come from. Or is because of the name "Ugo" grin grin o boy una dae lie o, Ugo is Edo as it comes
Re: So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika by Iykoto86(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bella55555:
have you met me
Ok,can we meet?

Saraki Is The Most Experienced PDP Candidate – Delegates / Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje / Umahi Reappoints Emmanuel Uzor As SA Fruits, Food Management

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8