Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" (81739 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
spyder880:
Laying all pipes on the compound grounds...........

Please, what is responsible for paints peeling off in the outside of a house where the toilet and bathroom pipes are located, and what can be done to remedy it?

Also, does "chambers" affect inner paints in a room? Have a case where the inner walls are always wet, no matter the type of paint you use, and was told the chambers were not well constructed
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Focusmind: 7:59pm On May 25, 2020
spyder880:
Starting with wall screeding works.......

Oga, can I get the contact of the person that did this window sill/hood for you

I am in Lagos
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, what is responsible for paints peeling off in the outside of a house where the toilet and bathroom pipes are located, and what can be done to remedy it?

Also, does "chambers" affect inner paints in a room? Have a case where the inner walls are always wet, no matter the type of paint you use, and was told the chambers were not well constructed

Peeling of outer wall painting most times indicates a leakage inside of the pipes inside the walls. A plumber should immediately be contacted to inspect the pipes and flow of water.

Chamber are not supposed to be the cause of wall dampness, but it can cause lower wall dampness only in the areas immediately beside it if the chambers are "filling up" because of a blockage.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Fonyeri(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2020
Hi spider880,what a wonderful job you're doing here, Kudos to you.
I'm a professional painter and also into decorative designs.
I'm proficient in substrate preparation, interior and exterior painting as well as decorative designs such as Swahili designs, travertino designs, istinto designs, Venetian plaster finishes, metallic velvet finish all are Italian decorative designs. I will love to add more value to your team by bringing in my expertise in Italian decorative designs, I can work anywhere in Nigeria.
You can contact me or whatsapp on
08090699076 - 08053187000.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Some pictures of kitchen cabinets we are building for this house, more pictures when we return to complete this house.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2020
We plan to return to this site this week to continue work on this house. We plan to continue the tiles, complete the plumbing and electrical piping and also complete the cabinets.

Next work we might start here is the sand filling of this compound and the landscaping works. I will be sending in some of my workers to this site today.

More pictures when we start.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Offloading tiles in this site today.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by Fonyeri(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is a very nice and solid job.
Well done Sir.

You can also contact us for your painting and decorative designs.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
We are back in this site ..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fitting wall tiles to the BQ kitchen, and to the bathroom.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Once again, the main house kitchen cabinets.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
We used Niger pipes for the plumbing connections of all pipes in this house........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
We have brought in our wrought iron handrails in this house, being installed this morning.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2020
We are also planning to start the landscaping works in this compound, filling sand is still being supplied to the site. More pictures as we move on.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Installation of the handrails in this house........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
spyder880:
Installation of the handrails in this house........

Beautiful handrails. Good work, Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
BQ

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Inside the house, on the stairs..........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
mufutau55:

Beautiful handrails. Good work, Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir, the beauty is the only thing that consoles me about this work. I went through a lot to get those guys to finish the work. Very troublesome guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by mufutau55(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, the beauty is the only thing that consoles me about this work. I went through a lot to get those guys to finish the work. Very troublesome guys.

Nah you be the Master, anytime Sir. Loving the wrought iron. Keep it up.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bringing in more filling sand that we will use to fill this compound........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Manually carrying the sand to the filling points.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by michlins(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
spyder880:
Inside the house, on the stairs..........
these wrought iron works are too fine abeg. Tell that welder that did those that a fellow welder respects his skills.

Fine work for a fine house for a fine engineer

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
michlins:
these wrought iron works are too fine abeg. Tell that welder that did those that a fellow welder respects his skills.

Fine work for a fine house for a fine engineer

Thank you bro, we will work together soon.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by michlins(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
spyder880:

Thank you bro, we will work together soon.
I hope so bro.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by babadots: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
spyder880:

Does this mean that you are still unwilling to recommend these guys, even for the sake of the quality of their work? I can wait for quality, the only problems I have with workmen is good quality and honesty with money.

If you can vouch for them in terms of money matters, then I think they should be good for me boss.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by michlins(m): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2020
babadots:

Does this mean that you are still unwilling to recommend these guys, even for the sake of the quality of their work? I can wait for quality, the only problems I have with workmen is good quality and honesty with money.

If you can vouch for them in terms of money matters, then I think they should be good for me boss.
why not give us a chance to work for you boss. I may not have the big recommendation from oga Spyder yet because we're yet to work together but I can assure you about the quality of my works.

I'm taking nothing away from what these guys did. It's magnificent
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by InvertedHammer: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
michlins:
why not give us a chance to work for you boss. I may not have the big recommendation from oga Spyder yet because we're yet to work together but I can assure you about the quality of my works.

I'm taking nothing away from what these guys did. It's magnificent
/
What's your location?

/
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by michlins(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
What's your location?

/
I'm in Nnewi Anambra State but I can deliver to your location in Nigeria

Good evening sir
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by ikuku(m): 3:00am On Jul 20, 2020
michlins:
I'm in[b] Nnewi Anambra State[/b] but I can deliver to your location in Nigeria

Good evening sir
I'll like to see your work/finished products. Also drop your number.
Re: The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" by michlins(m): 4:42am On Jul 20, 2020
ikuku:

I'll like to see your work/finished products. Also drop your number.
can you WhatsApp me on 07032fourfour6904. Some of my pictures are above the 4mb limit of Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.