Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. (49522 Views)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Emmanuelcann: 11:02pm On May 11, 2019
Success1020:

Typical afonja and hypocrisy...trying to remove a speck someone else eyes while they have a log in theirs. What motivated you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani to kill 3 million Biafrans? What motivated you yorubas and Hausa-Fulani Fulani to massacre 100,000 Delta Igbos in Asaba? What motivated yoruba major, Black scorpion to massacre over 200k Ibibios and when asked why, he said we know they are Igbos too?
Revisionist! There's no logical connection to the current topic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by y3mi(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2019
Just wow!
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by HeWrites(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
biacan:
She must have being through a lot for her to act this way embarassed

Are you normal? angry

6 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Birniwa(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2019
SilentVboy:
Life can be really cruel sometimes....

Did you mean life women can be cruel most times...?

3 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by nopretense: 11:08pm On May 11, 2019
Hello people,

Anyone in need of a roommate in Lagos should pls send me a mail (natural20line@gmail.com).

Preferred areas: Berger, Sabo Yaba, Iwaya, Surulere, Marina or any other place close to Marina.

P.S: I'm a male professional

Thanks...
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by biacan(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2019
HeWrites:

Are you normal? angry
Becareful.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by SilentVboy: 11:15pm On May 11, 2019
Birniwa:

Did you mean life women can be cruel most times...?
I actually meant what u read. Maybe u could read it again.

Am sure NEPA has brought light....

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 11, 2019
kamez:
serves him right..... we men have refused to receive sense....

we will see our fellow guys in need of help, but we will turn a blind eye, but once a woman is involved, the spirit of niceness will posses us....

*How many guys would actually stop to give a fellow random guy a free ride on the way to OR from work

*how many guys would stop to help a stranded guy fix his flat tire?

*how many guys would share their umbrella with a random guy on the street when it's raining

woman wrapper just full everywhere.....make these women show una pepper small so that small sense go enter una head.....

that's how a woman will write "I think I need to ease myself" on facebook, and in 30mins all these Mr nice guys will give her 300 likes for the yeye post..... how many of u even take out time to read the status update of ur fellow guys......

as for me, it's Bros over hoess anytime any day...
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by askakim(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2019
this story remind of a lady years ago I helped secured IT placement where I worked and later had the mind to start asking me for a job after school on top say I be nice Christian brother for church and even insult me when the job was delayed for some month... Me no dey help woman again oooo

4 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by COOL10(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2019
kamez:

we will see our fellow guys in need of help, but we will turn a blind eye, but once a woman is involved, the spirit of niceness will posses us....

*How many guys would actually stop to give a fellow random guy a free ride on the way to OR from work

*how many guys would share their umbrella with a random guy on the street when it's raining

woman wrapper just full everywhere.....make these women show una pepper small so that small sense go enter una head.....

that's how a woman will write "I think I need to ease myself" on facebook, and in 30mins all these Mr nice guys will give her 300 likes for the yeye post..... how many of u even take out time to read the status update of ur fellow guys......

Bros over hoes any day brother. Cheers cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by zanga420: 11:28pm On May 11, 2019
generationz:
I always wonder what motivates people to tell such lies against someone who helped them

fame?
psychopathy?
Narcissism?
Demonic possession or what ?

cc LordKO

I know some that have been ruined in this manner.
It's sheer wickedness and inherent evil
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by COOL10(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2019
I said it before and I'm saying it again: MEN ARE NOW ENDANGERED SPECIES. All it takes is a false rape claim,backed up with some crocodile tears and the ever judgemental public to tarnish and destroy everything a man has worked for. Pooof,gone down the drain. No remorse shown whatsoever.

May God save us from these Karishikas,cos they're literally EVERYWHERE!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by oduademonest: 11:30pm On May 11, 2019
I am going through the same thing right now.

Men, stop helping women

WHat a man can do, a woman can do better. If you see a woman in need, let her sort it out.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Ohraykon: 11:32pm On May 11, 2019
Success1020:

Typical afonja and hypocrisy...trying to remove a speck someone else eyes while they have a log in theirs. What motivated you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani to kill 3 million Biafrans? What motivated you yorubas and Hausa-Fulani Fulani to massacre 100,000 Delta Igbos in Asaba? What motivated yoruba major, Black scorpion to massacre over 200k Ibibios and when asked why, he said we know they are Igbos too? What motivates Afonjas to corner all functioning seaports in the country to their region only, while other regions seaports are not working? What motivated Abike Dabiri to continue too lie bold face against Igbos, all out of hate to paint them as the bad apples of Nigeria? Is this young woman different from bigot Abike Dabiri? Hypocrites

Watch as they will accuse me of going insane. All I said is fact!
big fool am sorry for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by cyprus000: 11:32pm On May 11, 2019
biacan:
She must have being through a lot for her to act this way embarassed
congratulations for winning the award of the most brainless comment this year

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Ohraykon: 11:33pm On May 11, 2019
kamez:

take it easy bros na naija all dis dey happen not outside lol
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 11, 2019
Success1020:

Typical afonja and hypocrisy...trying to remove a speck someone else eyes while they have a log in theirs. What motivated you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani to kill 3 million Biafrans? What motivated you yorubas and Hausa-Fulani Fulani to massacre 100,000 Delta Igbos in Asaba? What motivated yoruba major, Black scorpion to massacre over 200k Ibibios and when asked why, he said we know they are Igbos too? What motivates Afonjas to corner all functioning seaports in the country to their region only, while other regions seaports are not working? What motivated Abike Dabiri to continue too lie bold face against Igbos, all out of hate to paint them as the bad apples of Nigeria? Is this young woman different from bigot WITCH Abike Dabiri? Hypocrites

ICE COLD FACTS!

BUT LIKE YOU RIGHTLY SAID THEY WILL CALL YOU INSANE - THEY WILL EVEN CALL YOU A FOOL - THEY WILL EVEN ADVICE YOU TO SEEK HELP - BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN COMFORTABLY BLANKET THEIR DEAD CONSCIENCE.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by kamez(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2019
Ohraykon:
take it easy bros na naija all dis dey happen not outside lol

it's the same everywhere.......
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 12, 2019
That's what too much feminism does to a woman.

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On May 12, 2019
Sally97:

You're correct oo.. After God fear women

Aren’t u a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Cooleasy(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?
Sorry; I mistakenly quoted you but have edited it. Hope you would find a good way and success. Cheers.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Cooleasy(m): 12:22am On May 12, 2019
kamez:

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by EmpressT(f): 12:49am On May 12, 2019
I read this news on twitter. It's disheartening that not everyone is worth your kindness.

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Quality20(m): 1:01am On May 12, 2019
don't know why females are like that! While in primary school, a female classmate just brought her elder brother to falsely report that I assaulted her after closing the previous day even when I didn't. The headmaster without any investigation went on to flog me on d assembly ground in d presence of all the other pupils. Women are really evil ppl, quarrels between men are also mostly caused by them.

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Acedave1(m): 1:04am On May 12, 2019
ME i stingy die

no be only help, if you torch my stuff u are in trouble
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Makaveli217(m): 1:14am On May 12, 2019
He's lucky it was'nt some armed robbers who wanted to use the girl and broken down car to get his attention, by now it would have been another story.
A wise man once told me, if you want to live a long and fulfilled, always mind your business.
Trust Nobody

2 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by grandstar(m): 1:24am On May 12, 2019
Success1020:

Typical afonja and hypocrisy...trying to remove a speck someone else eyes while they have a log in theirs. What motivated you afonjas and Hausa-Fulani to kill 3 million Biafrans? What motivated you yorubas and Hausa-Fulani Fulani to massacre 100,000 Delta Igbos in Asaba? What motivated yoruba major, Black scorpion to massacre over 200k Ibibios and when asked why, he said we know they are Igbos too? What motivates Afonjas to corner all functioning seaports in the country to their region only, while other regions seaports are not working? What motivated Abike Dabiri to continue too lie bold face against Igbos, all out of hate to paint them as the bad apples of Nigeria? Is this young woman different from bigot Abike Dabiri? Hypocrites

What you wrote here will seem strange and out of place to most Yorubas if not all. The fact you call them Afonjas shows you know nothing about them. You're no better than the Yoruba's that call you flathe.ad.

Yoruba's are not obsessed about Igbos. They already have enough problems on their head. Your prosperity and success in their land is your wahala.

Igbo's are doing very well in many Yoruba towns and they live happily with their hosts. I'm sure you've not lived in a Yoruba indigenuous town but criticise from Igbo land. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

You write about a war in which over 90% of them on Nairaland weren't even born when the war ended. It's not something that keeps them awake all night.

The war was unfortunate but what is most important is, move on.

Your greatest enemy isn't the Yoruba man but yourself. The Yoruba man does not lose sleep over you despite what you think.

I never knew that 200,000 Ibibios were murdered. I did know about the sadistic slaughter in Asaba. Pity.

Unfortunately, Ibibios dislike Igbos more than Yoruba's. I had a friend who was Ibibio. He said during the Igbo day, you'll think Igbos owned the town in his state. He was born 1960 if I'm correct.

Most people have left the war behind. Red or Black scorpion or whatever name he bears will render an account of his deeds to God. He never showed remorse for his horrible deeds so I doubt he'll enter into God's kingdom.

The Ibibios do not even bring up the issue of their genocide. They have moved on.

9 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by jojothaiv(m): 1:33am On May 12, 2019
Lessons learnt

Mr Basic said the incident has deterred him from stopping and helping a young woman ever again..
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by mountmoriah(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2019
SilentVboy:
Life can be really cruel sometimes....
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 1:56am On May 12, 2019
LordKO:

Psychopathy: She's a typical psychopath. They gain maximum pleasure from draining and demonizing their benefactors - their dispositional gratitude notwithstanding. They can do anything for fame. It's advanced egoism - narcissism is part and parcel of it.

Unfortunately, they hardly conquer themselves, no matter how many times they're punished for their misdeeds.

When you've one as a relative - since blood is thicker than water - you must master the act of emotional squashing (carefreeness), but not alienation, in dealing/relating with him/her in order to preserve your dominion, dignity and sanity.

Psychopaths are akin to the devil.

Awon eleyii mowe daku o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.