Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. (49540 Views)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Goalnaldo(m): 2:17am On May 12, 2019
Makaveli217:
He's lucky it was'nt some armed robbers who wanted to use the girl and broken down car to get his attention, by now it would have been another story.
A wise man once told me, if you want to live a long and fulfilled, always mind your business.
Trust Nobody
armed robbery would have even be better..he was inprisoned, lost his job and marriage.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Olorunnim: 2:36am On May 12, 2019
Mind your business, they won't hear My friend once gave a girl a lift from oworo to Lagos Island getting to Island she asked him to give her money or she'll scream and say he refused to pay her after sex, i swear since that day dami no dey carry stranger again.

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by OyinO: 2:40am On May 12, 2019
loomer:
I no kuku sabi help person before
And I hope you don't need or demand help from others as well?
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 2:44am On May 12, 2019
generationz:
I always wonder what motivates people to tell such lies against someone who helped them

fame?
psychopathy?
Narcissism?
Demonic possession or what ?

cc LordKO

I think it is insanity....no other logical reason.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by fish23(m): 4:13am On May 12, 2019
Mr. Basic be careful, this is one of the basics of life. Thank God for your life.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by SEGLIZ: 4:23am On May 12, 2019
SilentVboy:
Life can be really cruel sometimes....

life is ain't cruel but we human are.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by skimena: 4:56am On May 12, 2019
The name of this girl is Stephanie Otobo

1 Like

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Formularcr7: 5:17am On May 12, 2019
It's good to be good, that's why you are a free man today.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Predstan: 5:25am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?

Hi Simon, it’s not over until it’s completely over. You can get into ilaro poly without Jamb. There is a Part time Form that the program is similar to the full time. Infact, the only difference is the matric number. You can obtain that form for only 10,500 naira, write the entrance exam and start class by October. The only downside is the tuition which is up to 100k as a first timer. I don’t know if you can afford that or not. You can give it a trial tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 5:35am On May 12, 2019
monarch101:
how would the wife feel now after filing for divorce only to discover the husband is innocent. Afterall Loyalty is now a noun and not a 'VERB"

All these white women, now she already filed for divorce. No trust. The man needs someone better.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Caseless: 6:07am On May 12, 2019
This story just got to nairaland. grin grin grin

Stale forum.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Lordknowz: 6:38am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Simon,i need your [b]advice,i just checked my
my first choice [/b]and Delsu as 2nd choice,

182 wont get you CS in funaab. Dont let them to scam you oo. Im an ex funnabite!
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Lordknowz: 6:40am On May 12, 2019
kamez:
serves him right..... we men have refused to receive sense....

we will see our fellow guys in need of help, but we will turn a blind eye, but once a woman is involved, the spirit of niceness will posses us....

*How many guys would actually stop to give a fellow random guy a free ride on the way to OR from work

*how many guys would stop to help a stranded guy fix his flat tire?

*how many guys would share their umbrella with a random guy on the street when it's raining

woman wrapper just full everywhere.....make these women show una pepper small so that small sense go enter una head.....

that's how a woman will write "I think I need to ease myself" on facebook, and in 30mins all these Mr nice guys will give her 300 likes for the yeye post..... how many of u even take out time to read the status update of ur fellow guys......

as for me, it's Bros over hoess anytime any day...

No mind them..
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Lordknowz: 6:42am On May 12, 2019
Awesomefred32:
Feed a dog for 3 days in 3years time the dog will never forget you

But feed your fellow human for 3years in 3days time..he or she will forget you...they may even pay you back with evil....

Human's heart are full of evil

There are more dangerous human on earth then dangerous animal!
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Lordknowz: 6:47am On May 12, 2019
Makaveli217:
He's lucky it was'nt some armed robbers who wanted to use the girl and broken down car to get his attention, by now it would have been another story.
A wise man once told me, if you want to live a long and fulfilled, always mind your business.
Trust Nobody

Armed robber might even be better.. The man don lose Everything nah
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by crossfm: 6:55am On May 12, 2019
generationz:

Please explain what you mean by carefreeness?

I'm completely Averse to liars and manipulators

I can't even figure out lies told to maintain harmony in a group and this always gets me in trouble.
How can I then live with a psychopath?
my brothe you can take your time to read emotional intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.it will help you a lot.ways of dictecting lies and body movement was discussed there.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by generationz(f): 7:00am On May 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I think it is insanity....no other logical reason.
Been a while. How are you doing?
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by generationz(f): 7:01am On May 12, 2019
crossfm:
my brothe you can take your time to read emotional intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves.it will help you a lot.ways of dictecting lies and body movement was discussed there.

Thanks
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by crossfm: 7:05am On May 12, 2019
generationz:

Thanks
you are welcome dear.sorry I addressed you as a guy.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by generationz(f): 7:20am On May 12, 2019
crossfm:
you are welcome dear.sorry I addressed you as a guy.

no p
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Odunharry(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2019
kamez:
serves him right..... we men have refused to receive sense....

we will see our fellow guys in need of help, but we will turn a blind eye, but once a woman is involved, the spirit of niceness will posses us....

*How many guys would actually stop to give a fellow random guy a free ride on the way to OR from work

*how many guys would stop to help a stranded guy fix his flat tire?

*how many guys would share their umbrella with a random guy on the street when it's raining

woman wrapper just full everywhere.....make these women show una pepper small so that small sense go enter una head.....

that's how a woman will write "I think I need to ease myself" on facebook, and in 30mins all these Mr nice guys will give her 300 likes for the yeye post..... how many of u even take out time to read the status update of ur fellow guys......

as for me, it's Bros over hoess anytime any day...
Guys over ladies anyday, anytime.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Martinez39(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2019
His stupid wife wanted to divorce him because of an accusation that has no evidence. She didn't even know what her husband is capable of despite living with him for years. Shows she has been looking for an opportunity to reap the benefits of a divorce.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by enonche85(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2019
loomer:
I no kuku sabi help person before

Wicked sombori! grin grin
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by IvyGRush: 7:49am On May 12, 2019
Tallesty1:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/good-samaritan-spends-two-weeks-in-a-maximum-security-prison-after-woman-whose-car-he-helped-fix-falsely-accused-him-of-indecent-assault.56212/

Dear OP,

Kindly tell Mr. Basic that his AY is close by he only needs to find "His Success".

Never stop an act that is born in you naturally, it will hurt you more than being purnished like above.

Those whom you see are heedless of help wasn't lucky and had refused to learn.

Help is Love and Love Wins and Conquers
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Change your choice of institution when jamb announces it.
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by monarch101(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2019
BiggyB242:

All these white women, now she already filed for divorce. No trust. The man needs someone better.
no be lie. Boss
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by letitrainnow(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2019
Oh why ...
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by MobilityExpress: 8:08am On May 12, 2019
Help an unknown woman on the road?

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 8:18am On May 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
Mind your business, they won't hear My friend once gave a girl a lift from oworo to Lagos Island getting to Island she asked him to give her money or she'll scream and say he refused to pay her after sex, i swear since that day dami no dey carry stranger again.

I have been looking for any girl that will try this line of false accusation with me.
To high court straight
Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 12, 2019
BiggyB242:

I learnt the woman has withdrawn the divorce and has been pleading, but Hunku wants to follow-through with the divorce.
His Boss is a Babe too, and has been remorseful.
Dude has developed a permanent hatred for Babes except his daughters

2 Likes

Re: How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. by virago(f): 8:25am On May 12, 2019
biacan:
She must have being through a lot for her to act this way embarassed

She is the one at fault yet you're still finding excuses for her and pitying her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags / Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.