Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (59836 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Castor Plant And Castor Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2020
99.9% farmers in Nigeria do not have flowering and pollination deep understanding
The main language of Nigerian farmers when they experience abortion is that there are no enough pollinators, or there are no enough male flowers. I laugh cos of their ignorance. If this be the only reason, why do farmers still have low yield with cucumber varieties which do not need pollination? Clearly, poor farmers must shift blame on someone else, or on something else.

Look at this: A single monoecious and gynecious cucumber flower can produce over 20 and 150 female flowers respectively. Of course, I am not saying lack of pollinators is not a cause, but this is not the case for over 99% farmers in Nigeria. There are enough, or almost enough pollinators around if one cultivates in the bush. I started using seedless (which does not need pollination) when I moved to urban location and small farms in Lagos. If I was in Ogun (areas not congested by Lagosians), I would not bother myself. Of course, if I was in Oyo ....bla bla bla down to Ekiti and Benin....down to Calabar, I would not bother as long as my only consideration is the flowering pattern. But it goes beyond this.

Stress is a subject I am studying and the knowledge of plants has equipped me with a solid background of researching it in human. Abortion is caused mainly by stress which comes in differrent forms: pests, weed invasion (like that young man running his mouth he will soon start getting diseases and abortion will definitely occur), not enough water (hose irrigation), not ferilizing enough (fertigation solves it but if you do not use mulch or take care of weed, you are playing with losses), etc. The ones I dread most are: high temperature, and unfavorable humidity. Look at these figures: 1 plant gives 200 females in it entire life span if not pruned. The farmer uses 3 km drip of 30cm emitters which gives exactly 10,000 plants. By Nigerian standard, 4 km - 6km is for 1 acre as prescribed by consultants. Using 4km, you have 13,333 and using 6km, population is 20,000. Whereas the standard is 10,000. So, the seeds manufacturers who gave you 10,000 plants per acre are stupi.d. Right? Farmers shoot themselves many times. There are things you must do when going on high density, and one important issue is the choice of seed. Infact, it is all in all. When I read someone made comment on a thread and mentioned that he has been followijg me and bla.bla bla (I appreciate that) but spoilt it when he wrote that seeds choice is not all in all. He was so wrong. Seed is all in all. I understand his point that he meant one must consider all other aspects of agro practice. But the seed choice determines that. If you have a cultivar which is producing many female flowers, what does it tell you? And you go on the internet and you start using general cucumber fertilization method as posted by one man who was trying to tell me he is right here, then, you cannot optimize. You definitely will get abortion as soon as the fertilizers has covered the number of fruits it can take. And you start blaming bees and butterflies. Then, you start blaming male flowers that they are not enough. What is not enough? When a bee takes pollen from a single male flower, it can pollinate 100% successfully up to 15 female flowers or more. And they are attracted to the pollen from the male, so there is no way they will not touch the male flowers more. Farmers lack knowledge and they perish. Yet, they come bold online to talk stu.pidity like that young man abusing me about now. I pitied him because i know he is a young man who is too zealous about life. He is heading for huge loss if he is not careful. And his farm is already getting infected with the recent picture he posted. He will defintely get serious abortion.

Alright you have 4km 30 emitters spacing which is 13333 plant. You do not prune and your flower should be around 1,999,950 (150 per plant). But let us assume you have 5% seeds which do not eventually make it even after replanting, and then another 10% lost during vegetative growth. You should have more than 1,500,000 flowers. If all are succesful, you should have 1,500,000 fruits. And using darina's size, you should have around 100 per (yoruba bag in mile 12 market) which should give you 15,000 bags and that is around 600 tons. But darina gave 30 tons (760 bags) yield for 10,000 well spaced plant in 1 acre. Meaning that 40 to 50cm spacing is more appropriare to achieve good pollination and prevent diseases spread.and using this figure, one plant can produce an average of just 3kg fruits. Whereas, NL farmers crash 13,333 plants in 4 plots of land as against 10,000 plants on 6 plants. And you blame not enough male flowers. Maths and common sense make an excellent farmer . When I google and read, I apply common sense which is scarce according to Senator Ben Bruce. I am happy to be called a google farmer. But when I speak they see common sense. Why do you think darina limited it to 3kg? Of course, it has to be outside in open field. But what if it does not need pollination and it can be in a protected environment to make it produce 3 to 6 times longer than plants in open field, then, you start worrying about salt in the media because you need to bombard it with fertilzer if not usng organic. And there is solution to that too. My people perish because of lack of knowledge.

Even in this post, I have given over 80% solution, but only the smart ones can see it while the dullards keep saying I am hide it. Did they pay for my education? Did they invest in me when I was in the college? Did they know the pain of living in the bush when I started? You read my posts discouraging many practices and you think I have not used them? I used them because I was misled and I reformatted my brain. I would be on bike for 50 mins before I entered my farm in those day and the price of transport from my home to the major town of my farm is not as expensive as the cost of bike which used to take me inside. That was crazy and this is what land sellers and leasers want you to go through. When I talk here, they attack me. And newbies are happy these people are bashing me cos they think i want them to get very expensive land near them. Experience will teach you a bitter lesson. By the time you waste your pension fund on cheap and old skool styles, and your dependance on workers who do not have your interest is extremely high, you will understand.

Gynecious Vs Pre Female Dominant
The only area I will slightly talk about further is gynecious vs predominant female flowers. You all mix the terms up. And this is where your error lie. Gynecious were made first. Gynecious is 100% female when there is no stress. Therefore, monoecious is needed to mix it. And it still does not performing well in some cases. They realised that most monoecious at the time (marketer, marketmore, pointsett) etc have different diseases resistant to the gynecious they pollinate and easily infect the hybrids. So, predominates female came into play which means female is more on the plants. The plants can produce male so there is no need for mixing.

Attached is a screenshot from east west bronchure. Greengo is gynecious marked with red in the picture while monalisa is predominated female. Murano is pf like monalisa. Check the arrow in the screenshot. You do not need to pollnate with any male if cultivating murano or monalisa.

Even in Nigeria where temp is high, you may not need to pollinate gynecoous because with high temperature, plants start secreting male flowers hormone. It depends on the weather forecast. I do not just mix. I do it with sense. The boy abusing me is just a bittered human being who can never receive from me again in this life. He is nothing but an ungrateful as.shole. I took my time to explain very well to him, but he is a useless human being. Very hopeless fellow.

Cu999 crossed with Murano
Farmer should try to improve the number of flowers turned to fruits in my opinion. This is far better. However, yield will increase with this combo not because of many fruits, but because of bigger fruits. Cu999 will make most fruits to weigh more than 500g. Fruits remain same. But the color of the fruits and taste will be inferior. Cu999 is a slight acidic to extreme bitter specie which will affect the taste of murano especially if stressed. If you do not cross murano and you can mange abortion of flowers, you will definitely gef super hgh yield. Read the comments ln.monalisa in the picture abive and high yield is there. Murano and Monalisa are beasts when it comes to yield. However, farmers do not take care of them well so the ir purpose is defeated. By the time you make 2nd harvest, murano only will have so many male flowers especially when the plants are stressed which is the case with Nigerian farmers. If your market accepts any skin color and big fruits, you will find it useful to combine both as long as you know you do not have experience with managing cucumber.

My market does not accept the combo
Though, I produced more tons wirh the combo, price was drastically reduced because my market demands dark green cucumber. If your market likes the color, you can do it if you are an amareur who cannot improve the number of flowers you raise to good fruits. Also, there are markets which does nkt like big fruits. It you pollinate with cu99, you have shot yourself. Let market dictate the seeds you choose and the program for your farm. Go ask about me well, if you do not go out first to know what is in your market, I will not attend to you.

This is the same concept I use for my tomatoes, zuchini, and capsicum.

I have told you all that prunning is one of the styles used. Someone complained about pruning 10,000 plants. Let me ask you: if you as a person is giving a choice to choose between prunning 10,000 plants on an acre, or you remove weed on1 acre farm, which will you do? Start thinking why I always go for mulch which can last me more than 7 years without minding the cost. I sold two bundles of my mulch some years back to one dude and some people heard about the price. He returned and started cursing me. I was silent. Some months back, my irrigation supplier phoned me to ask me about a guy I sold mulch to like 3 to 4 tears back that he asked him if he can get same quality. I laughed. He has been using it for 4 years and they are still intact. Ma.d people plenty oooo. Even here on my thread someone attacked me and was shouting that mulch lasts only 6 months. Lol. Is it not what you want importers bring for you?

I took my time to explain drip and accsssories with my last moniker. I will mention this moniker, but I hope he is not annoyed. TangoAlpha consulted me after his failed rice farm. And he went into cucumber. He read my posts and also i gave him the contact of my guy (without taking 1 kobo). I even supplied him micronutrient (after i think 7 months or more that he started his farm) of which he asked me to make iron much more in it. And I did it. I do not like saying things like this openly, but it is time to start calling monikers here. He is now very good. I am always happy with the way he sees things here especially on okoro's thread. Was he not the one who has been correcting him? I can nention over 50 monikers here on NL who are doing fine. And publish names of silent readers...lol. OK, i will not do it.

People just import rubbish. One stupid accessory is venturi. I will never say anything about it cos sellers will attack me. Who uses venturi these days in the western world? That useless fertigator? My people perish cos of lack of knowledge. Yet they say I am an internet farmer. I am, and I am very happy to be one.

Delgi (sorry, I mentioned you, and thank you for the tomato seeds you helped me get that year. I did research on it, and was successful. I still have some left as I do not discard seeds easily, but I do not use it again, not cos it is bad, but it is hard to get. It is still a good choice I will use with drip anyday, anytime) talked about his ugu farm infected with a kind of disease and I told him instantly (same day with a space of around 5 mins that he asked the question) that the solution I found useful when I faced it was mixed cropping system. He returned 5 mins later to confirm it that the farms near him with that crop I recommended did not have it. And the following day he wrote more about it. And the farmer who had the crop i mentioned did it unknowingly. Next time he cultivates and the crop is not there, he starts wondering how the soil got bad. Lol. Who can know such if the person has not worked extremely hard on farms inside bushes. Ha! You all perish cos of lack of knowledge.

Or is it a garderner who contacted me recently and i gave her chemical and crop mixed farming option when she said whiteflies have finished her garden. Funny was that i asked a seller the cost of the plant I recommended and if you hear the price, very annoying. I could not recommemd such seller, and I did not want to sell anything to her. I have no dèsire in importing for her also. But this lady found someone who can sell at what I called a reasonable price. I was so happy for her.

I will not go into details of how to optimize cucumber yield because you all do not deserve it. You should keep insulting me. Even most of you are just after what you want to get from me like I keep saying. You are not concerned about the dangers i put myself to with these explanations I make here cos consultants are ma.d with me. All you want is how you get free info. Scammers are around and you all keep quiet. Someone even called my it a useless fight. Another accused me that I am the same healthserve. I just laughed. You saw clearly how this demon called healthserve has been exposed, yet mods are silent. And he keeps mentioning useless monikers to come fight for him. Useless mods like uboma. Very useless mod. That boy called uboma is a kid...i have the feeling; yet, feels he has enough power just because he is a mod on NL. Imagine what this useless boy will do with power if he has more. Very nas.ty human being. The ones that I hate most are the silent readers. Still I try to attend to them. Hey....pistotita I am a silent reader and following you...can you help me....bla bla.bla....and the same people are the ones abusing me here. Can't they all join force to remove these scammers? I have said it....healthserve and kunleweb must go if I will stay here. And then, I will tackle atlanticfire after.

May God deliver Nigerians from themselves. Evil is in this nation. Selfishness and self centeredness will continue killing Nigerians.

You all should check yourselves. I do not care about anyone of you. I do not go to your threads to start proving I know more than you. And i do not demand respect from anyone of you. I command respect because He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world. And I read so much. I study so hard. I am addicted to knowledge. So, when I find a person I can chat with and talk with who can pour out wisdom, I do not let go easily. When you meet wisdom, you become a tallkative. You do not want to stop. This is who I am

I have gone like 10 steps ahead of what I teach here. At this time, my focus is soiless in open field. Soiless for my tomato, pepper and other expensive plants. To install soiless on hectares of land. So, I have to deal with the climate. You all make me not to teach anymore here. Right from the first page the attacks keep coming. Did I offend anyone of you? You all attacked me first. All these people I have issues with here came to my thread and said nasty things. And I gave them back.

I do not care if you do not like me. Those who know me, know who I am. Many of them want me leave you all alone, but only I undersrand what they do underground. If it were just these attacks, I definitely would ignore them. But they are scammers and hackers backed by NL. And I am writing all these things here so that one day, they all will stand as evidences that people shouted that this owner needs to be responsible, but he continuously refuses to.

This owner is reckless and irresponsible in this aspect; though, I love him but I must tell him the truth. I have praised this man previously when he did right, but his effort to eradicate scammers is zero, he has done nothing impressive. Instead, I feel he encourages it because of high traffic on his forum he is after. Seun Osewa, you are reckless when it comes to ignoring these scammers and hackers. And you will never grow to the person you should be if you do not buckle up. I predict that you will be booted out soon. Very soon. If you don't do something, a competitor or competitors will push you aside soon. NITEL tormented us for years, but where are they today? Nairaland will be a forgotten history very soon if you don't change. Mark my words. I expect you to delete this post after some weeks as you always instruct your mods.

Well, you all should suit yourselves. I will hang around to correct more about me, before I quit finally to reddit. But never expect me to teach here again. This polination issue is the last I will address here.

I wish you all well.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by midnighter(f): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2020
Oh my God
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Seedforthagro1: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2020
Loleza RZ F1. Our Rijk Zwaan yellow habanero is the King of habaneros!
Aside its hotness and blocky size, Loleza RZ F1 is also high yielding with good continuity.

Why not try Loleza RZ F1 today. Call/DM/WhatsApp 09024561835 for more information.

... Let's share a healthy future

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
When I say these people work with mods you all think I am telling lies and bittered. Uboma....well done. It is obvious all of you mods are nasty. And you work hand in hand together. Just imagine, Lofarms who has been pushing hard and shouting about investors noticing his farm with zero experience got his thread moved to front page this morning around 10am. Go and check it out. Shame on you pavore9 and farmtech. Shame on both of you. Keep assisting in synchronizing it for them to defraud people. Uboma well done. I know this Lofarms moniker is a unified work of all of you.

Seun, you need the grace of God to really save you from these animals you employ as mods. I pray you understand before it is too late. Just imagine. Emmachile's thread is there....they pay no attention. Jidestrouds is there, no way to front page. But Lofarms who is incompetent and knows nothing....they pushed it. And you guys do not see all these signals?

Seun, you will use your own hands destroy Nairaland very soon. Mark my words. You will. The grace for you is to seek help and get rid of these animals around you. It is not easy to get helpers in Nigeria as everyone is trying to cut and steal from owners. If you don't probe these mods you have who I know are taking bribes and tips, you will soon get into a big trouble.

I hope you see why I cannot teach in this forum again.

Modified
You can imagine the kind of alerts and pms Lofarms is getting. Even I that put a link there from his thread is getting followers and pms. I have got a few so far, and more coming. You can imagine what this kind of synchronization does. Can you all see what I am saying? Can you? I will update you more as the day goes by with many irregularities on NL. Please, if you see that my moniker got deleted, they (the mods) do it, not me. Most of them are compromised. Seun, wake up. Take charge of your forum. These mods are damaging you. Brother, I love you and your NL. I am not criticizing you cos I hate you. I love you. Can you imagine that AmerikanaAfriCoon lady too? Ha! Nigeria is finished.

Healthserve, Uboma, Atlanticfire, Kunleweb, Lofarms.... good job and well done. Our God is not asleep. You will all be exposed soon.

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2020
healthserve:

Keep your mental instability out of my life. Better have yourself checked into a mental institution before you hurt anyone.

I will find you. You cannot sweet talk anymore as I have exposed you that you are kunleweb synchronizing posts all over NL. Your only say is calling others lunatics. Tell me why you are not the guy behind Lofarms. You work in the same network. You and your fo.olish Uboma.

Grace is far from you. And I do not pray it locates you until you change. The only opportunity is that you start crying for mercy if it can locate you. You hardened criminal. You think the drama you and the useless Uboma performed here can defeat me? You are a callus hearted man. No wonder farmtech also did not reply. Chai. United forces. But God will expose you all. So that Farmtech came out to just try to calm me and see how to create a platform for you to move Lofarms to frontpage.

Healthserve, mark my words. You will call many people lunatics in kirikiri very soon. Cos I will push you to where your kinds are.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Pistotita:

I will find you. You cannot sweet talk anymore as I have exposed you that you are kunleweb synchronizing posts all over NL. Your only say is calling others lunatics. Tell me why you are not the guy behind Lofarms. You work in the same network. You and your fo.olish Uboma.

Grace is far from you. And I do not pray it locates you until you change. The only opportunity is that you start crying for mercy if it can locate you. You hardened criminal. You think the drama you and the useless Uboma performed here can defeat me? You are a callus hearted man. No wonder farmtech also did not reply. Chai. United forces. But God will expose you all. So that Farmtech came out to just try to calm me and see how to create a platform for you to move Lofarms to frontpage.

Healthserve, mark my words. You will call many people lunatics in kirikiri very soon. Cos I will push you to where your kinds are.

Your mental breakdown has started again. I'm james550 I'm atlanticfire. I'm uboma . I'm olumide3367. I'm now LoFarms. Have I ever said anything about cucumber let alone suddenly become LoFarms. Dude go get help before you hurt your loved ones
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Invite all spectators to come see your continue mental breakdown.

Invite them all.

It's plus those supporting you before

Call all to come see your lunatic display

EasternPrince
Khia
Uboma
Agroprenuer
Midnighter
Olumide3367
James550

May our success kill our enemies this year.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Envy and covetousness knows no limits

I won't say I didn't warn you. As this thing escalates. Whatever I do in my defense against the libel and blackmails and cyberbullying..Whatever becomes the outcome upon these attackers, whatever the outcome, it should be received.. I have lifted this issues before the Lord and to my entire prayer team in church. Whatever happens I'm sorry the gagressors brought it upon themselves.

People should learn to either look away or control their envy and let others be. Once again the aggressors brought whatever befalls them upon themselves

Shalom
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Maybe I will post in the future, but for now......I am stepping aside. It is nice to meet some wonderful people here on NL. Pleaee, I will not be checking here again so do not feel bad if you do not get reaponse from me anymore. Bless you all.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Pistotita:
Maybe I will post in the future, but for now......I am stepping aside. It is nice to meet some wonderful people here on NL. Pleaee, I will not be checking here again so do not feel bad if you do not get reaponse from me anymore. Bless you all.

Sir with all humility and understanding, you should seek help. If you knew me personally, you won't spill most of what you say about me. Tf found guilty of defamation of Character if there's no fine it is at least 5 years imprisonment if I pursue this you'll regret it. All I'm begging of you as this will be my last warning is to desist from any sort of defamortory statements against me. Please. Cause you may just be a scapegoat for other nairalanders and online users to fall in place.

One way I can find you is to compel your co conspirators to submit your details to the relevant authorities and unlike you , your fans have their contacts spilled all over NL and even if they start to delete we have enough of their details to find them. PISTOTITA stop when you have the chance. This is an advice.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
LoFarms:

Sir with all humility and understanding, you should seek help. If you knew me personally, you won't spill most of what you say about me. Tf found guilty of defamation of Character if there's no fine it is at least 5 years imprisonment if I pursue this you'll regret it. All I'm begging of you as this will be my last warning is to desist from any sort of defamortory statements against me. Please. Cause you may just be a scapegoat for other nairalanders and online users to fall in place.

One way I can find you is to compel your co conspirators to submit your details to the relevant authorities and unlike you , your fans have their contacts spilled all over NL and even if they start to delete we have enough of their details to find them. PISTOTITA stop when you have the chance. This is an advice.

You've caught him

I lost my very cute company name, trademark and website.imagine the sweat labour effect rt, this guy came killed the taking off of my vision with his envy and hate energy.

Everyone take note. We have been on the attic section for close to a decade this kind of issues never arose before the arrival of Pistotita. People who can't accommodate and tolerate other people's success and achievements.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by adebobconed(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
Wow.. So many Conspiracies on Nairaland...
Phew..
Nawah oo

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Toxicity at it's finest
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by olumide3367(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Your mental breakdown has started again. I'm james550 I'm atlanticfire. I'm uboma . I'm olumide3367. I'm now LoFarms. Have I ever said anything about cucumber let alone suddenly become LoFarms. Dude go get help before you hurt your loved ones
I wonder why healthserve kept on quoting me. I beg u in the name of God, don't quote me again. Must u add me to ur mess? I am just quiet since and u refuse to stop. I am begging o. Just leave me out before pistotita will start saying u are me and u are behind my monica.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2020
olumide3367:
I wonder why healthserve kept on quoting me. I beg u in the name of God, don't quote me again. Must u add me to ur mess? I am just quiet since and u refuse to stop. I am begging o. Just leave me out before pistotita will start saying u are me and u are behind my monica.

Adding you to what. Did I solicit for any form of support from you. Wasn't it the counsel I gave to you on your thread that escalated the attacks on me. Or you want to say when you sought counsel which I gave freely and incurred attacks it's unfair for me to state for emphasis we here these maddness escalated.

Be guided. I'm not your mate. Im not asking you for nothing. Other than state the facts as required
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by olumide3367(m): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Adding you to what. Did I solicit for any form of support from you. Wasn't it the counsel I gave to you on your thread that escalated the attacks on me. Or you want to say when you sought counsel which I gave freely and incurred attacks it's unfair for me to state for emphasis we here these maddness escalated.

Be guided. I'm not your mate. Im not asking you for nothing. Other than state the facts as required
just don't mention me again I beg u. Enough of it. Thanks for ur understanding

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2020
olumide3367:
just don't mention me again I beg u. Enough of it. Thanks for ur understanding

Oga. Ignore it. Dude caused me of being you I quoted it in evidence.you think I like being quoted by Pistotita. Until he stops any name he has accused me of being will be quoted to rid off his maddness. Simple
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by olumide3367(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Oga. Ignore it. Dude caused me of being you I quoted it in evidence.you think I like being quoted by Pistotita. Until he stops any name he has accused me of being will be quoted to rid off his maddness. Simple
whatever biko. I don't have ur time. Good night and never quote me again

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2020
olumide3367:
whatever biko. I don't have ur time. Good night and never quote me again

As you like. When the accustaioks comes up, every names I'm accused of will be mentioned. Deal with it. Also refrain from contacting me henceforth
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin nothing we no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by olumide3367(m): 12:53am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

As you like. When the accustaioks comes up, every names I'm accused of will be mentioned. Deal with it. Also refrain from contacting me henceforth
tell the while world when I contacted u. And tell them what we discussed. Liar

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2020
olumide3367:
tell the while world when I contacted u. And tell them what we discussed. Liar

Who said you contacted me. Smh. You have comprehension issues. Better go fox your reading skills and for now Get lost
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by REUBEN010(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Dear Pistota,
I have known you right from my internship days on VCF telegram group as SA (Sola Action). You have always been a lover of knowledge and a research enthusiast. The first day I saw your post on Nairaland, I recognized you were behind the moniker because your writing style is easily recognizable to old acquaintances. Personally, I have learnt a lot from you in the field of agriculture and renewable energy (through your robust discussions with Lukman on VCF telegram group).
Your posts are like pointers that direct me to some areas of further research. This made me an outstanding student amongst my colleagues when I was an undergraduate of agriculture. I was always ahead in knowledge of agricultural practices and innovation.
In regards to the recent disputes, please I will suggest you sheath your sword and fortify your cyber security. The insults are so degrading to your personality Please let love lead.
Thanks.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by bigcil2(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2020
olumide3367:
Men nairaland Lfmao

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Hasib04(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Pistotita:

Leave the man alone. It is obvious he knows mods who are covering for him. They are all in the game together. Trust no one. Ignore him. The mod who said I should contact him is also silent on the issue. They are all covering up.

Get in touch and I will forward you 20 tomato seeds and 20 cucumber seeds. I will send you general care (not optimum), and I expect you to get 15 cucumber fruits minimum....you may even shoot to 50 fruits if you can stake and protect it well. And for tomato, you will get 8kg minimum per plant. The fruits may be small to average cos you are not using optimum protocol, but I assure you that you will get minimum of 8kg fruits per plant. But on one condition: open a new thread and post pictures for them all to see.

If you are ready, get in touch with me. I have nothing to prove to anyone, but you can prove me right or wrong.

I also need it sir.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by aquadude15: 5:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Pistotita:
pls sir.
what is the best fertiliser to apply to my cucumber when fruiting.
save a soul
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by aquadude15: 5:44am On Feb 01, 2020
okoroemeka:
my dear pistols it is not wise to have the mindset that the world revolves around you,the world is simply too big for the exit of one man to affect anything,many farmers enjoy reading your write ups even if 70% of the content is not about farming development,Ibut i know many people like d your style and it will be a big disappointment for farmers that are waiting to learn how to get 40 cucumbers from one plant,I don't think the idea of you quitting from NL because of imaginary hackers and enemies is a good idea,your input is still needed,let us look beyond hubris and the childish exchange of bitter words and concentrate on how best to squeeze every available naira from vegetable farming,
pls sir.
what is the best fertiliser I can use for my cucumber when fruiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28)

SNAKE FARM ? {pic} :-\ / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) / price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.