Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (60142 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Castor Plant And Castor Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
my2chains:

oga all this your grammers wont scare me away!

Am happy now i know the full word for it is called libel not libiel as i have wrongly spelled it here,

anyways thanks for teaching me a new english grammer to use against my oppressors,

incase when they speak foul words against me,

then i will charge them for libel
and for whooping down my entire trusted business empire i have built here for years,

as for you healthserve get this into your brains

oga go and mind your business and dont frustrate pistotita here ever again or else i will still continue

you want to track down a ghost or what?

Abeg try cross my lane and see as street niggas go use you play for my area here so!

cheers

I won't fall into the trappings of arguement. Its still a new year for me. Passed my message across
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by my2chains(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
healthserve:

I won't fall into the trappings of arguement. Its still a new year for me. Passed my message across

please be at peace with pistotita

you are still like a brother to me and everyone here!

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 23, 2020
The kind of messages I have been receiving are too much. But this time i will not stay. I will not operate with a scammer whose handwriting is all over the place. Here is my condition. Healthserve kunleweb, and atlanticfire must go. They must leave NL or I leave. The choice is all yours.

If these monikers are deleted, I will continue and even start new threads and help farmers more, but on one condition...either they go, or I go. One of the two must happen.

Kunleweb is healthserve: https://www.nairaland.com/5336481/invest-agriculture-200-r.o.i/3#85905351
Note that healthserve started the thread and defended it all, and the link showed kunleweb defending him. Amordi is on the thread bombarding him. Kunleweb made confession unknowingly here that he is healthserve. He did it unknowingky. I have more proofs, but this one is enough. Lol. Is this not clear enough? He had no choice but to use kunleweb to defend healthserve here. Either unknowingly, or during the period healthserve was banned. Defending a scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/1058#85963734
Here wickedtruths is bombarding him seriously. Investment section.

https://www.nairaland.com/4793288/2million-invest-into-agriculture-please/1#85969461
Wickedtruths bombarding him more. How can one person be doing all of these many businesses, and mods left him alone, and several people have been complaining and making reports. Is it possible? These are the monikers listed he owns: Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus Please, check them and see if there are no similarities. Of course there are same patterns. Lol. He has more and more. He is a real criminal. Wickedtruths and amordi have been tackling him yet mods turned deaf ears. Perhaps, he has links with mods esp Uboma, the useless mod. That mod that is a disgrace. Uboma, by God's grace, you will be sacked too. Listen to me, if Healthserve is eventually deleted, I will come for you till you lose your job. You do us no good on NL. Just make sure you cover up for that scammer till the end. And make sure I am the one who leaves. That is the only reason I will stop mounting pressure for your sack. My point is that, a useless mod who engages in word wars and insults members is unfit to moderate. If healthserve is deleted, you are getting sacked. Take note.

And Seun listen again, if these things are put together....your enemies will use them against you. The question is: Are you preventing scams before they happen? Or are you just inefficient and wait till members are scammed only to delete the moniker after the damage has been done? We are telling you, but you turned deaf ears. Again, your customer care is one of rhe worst in the world. You and your mods are specislists in ignoring reports. And it is why threads are derailed with troubles like this. Extremely terrible. So, either these people go, or I go. I am ready to leave finally. Not my loss. Reddit is there like i have announced.

As for atlanticfire, there is only one task a mod needs to carry out, and we will know if he is genuine or not. If the mods want to do it....fine. I mean how can they allow this guy operate so long on nairaland?

Well, either these monikers go, or I go. This is my condition.

Atlanticfire, kunleweb, healthserve and other monikers cannot frustrate me. It is the mods that are frustrating us. Even FarmTech who wants to carryout investigation takes so long to reply. I guess he is not a full time mod. Or maybe unpaid. So, it is not important to him. Who is going to blame him? Whereas the super mods are there pushing snake threads to home page. I am still holding on to see if these people called mods or super mods will do something. Even when a mod could descend so low to insult members and Seun cannot do anything. Then, I know things are not right. I will wait a bit. But when I know these monikers are frauds.....either they stay or I stay. One must happen.

I believe nothing will happen......so, it is why I am asking you all to stop writing me on this issue. As a matter of fact, if they do not do it, I am getting rid of the email I put here for people to write me (plus any email associated with me i have used here). Get them permanenetly deleted also so you can stop sending me messages that I should stay. Instead of you all to mount pressure on Seun. I feel it is right i just leave his forum which is protecting scammers. Come on board on reddit and leave this toxic NL.

Reward for getting rid of these monikers
I will make available one of the newest tomato cultivar I am working with. My pilot: 135grams average fruit weight; highly resistant to all diseases troubling tomato in SW, SS, and SE. Per Acre population: 6,000 - 10,000. Target is 40 - 50 fruits per plant.

Good cultivars are expensive. Hazera's seeds are N15,000 for 1,000 seeds. Sygenta's Kilele is N5,500 for 1,000 seeds. I do not know the price of padma and cobra, but they are determinates. I'm talking of breeds which are vigorous and highly prolific (definitely must be staked). Though, these ones are produced in large scale by super companies, I am just a Nigerian who crossed this special cultivar outside Nigeria. Cost of production of this cultivar is super high, but I will subsidize this particular one if these guys are gotten rid off. I will put in my cash, and make it around the same price seeds in its category are sold here. Yes, the real cost of a seed is around N20, but I will bring it down. This is to show you how I really want to teach people. Healthserve and kunleweb with all his useless monikers must go. Atlanticfire must go too if the mods do what I ask them to and if caught. But if he survives, atlanticfire can stay.

I do not sell seeds or any input to local farmers, but many have been begging me to. i know only serious farmers can afford it, what i always do is supply 50 grams worth (plus other nutrients which can never be bought in Nigeria to those in my ONLY program which is tomato). And by the way, i cannot take anyone in again since im already getting exhausted despite the high price on it. Many wrote me they can afford it, but ran away when they hearx my charge. Only strong farmers with good cash can afford it. This is not for NL farmers as I have been saying. But i will make the seeds available if the MOQ can be ordered here. Operation get rid healthserve.

If not, I am walking away. CraigDavid loading....
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Pistotita:
The kind of messages I have been receiving are too much. But this time i will not stay. I will not operate with a scammer whose handwriting is all over the place. Here is my condition. Healthserve kunleweb, and atlanticfire must go. They must leave NL or I leave. The choice is all yours.

If these monikers are deleted, I will continue and even start new threads and help farmers more, but on one condition...either they go, or I go. One of the two must happen.

Kunleweb is healthserve: https://www.nairaland.com/5336481/invest-agriculture-200-r.o.i/3#85905351
Note that healthserve started the thread and defended it all, and the link showed kunleweb defending him. Amordi is on the thread bombarding him. Kunleweb made confession unknowingly here that he is healthserve. He did it unknowingky. I have more proofs, but this one is enough. Lol. Is this not clear enough? He had no choice but to use kunleweb to defend healthserve here. Either unknowingly, or during the period healthserve was banned. Defending a scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/1058#85963734
Here wickedtruths is bombarding him seriously. Investment section.

https://www.nairaland.com/4793288/2million-invest-into-agriculture-please/1#85969461
Wickedtruths bombarding him more. How can one person be doing all of these many businesses, and mods left him alone, and several people have been complaining and making reports. Is it possible? These are the monikers listed he owns: Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus Please, check them and see if there are no similarities. Of course there are same patterns. Lol. He has more and more. He is a real criminal. Wickedtruths and amordi have been tackling him yet mods turned deaf ears. Perhaps, he has links with mods esp Uboma, the useless mod. That mod that is a disgrace. Uboma, by God's grace, you will be sacked too. Listen to me, if Healthserve is eventually deleted, I will come for you till you lose your job. You do us no good on NL. Just make sure you cover up for that scammer till the end. And make sure I am the one who leaves. That is the only reason I will stop mounting pressure for your sack. My point is that, a useless mod who engages in word wars and insults members is unfit to moderate. If healthserve is deleted, you are getting sacked. Take note.

And Seun listen again, if these things are put together....your enemies will use them against you. The question is: Are you preventing scams before they happen? Or are you just inefficient and wait till members are scammed only to delete the moniker after the damage has been done? We are telling you, but you turned deaf ears. Again, your customer care is one of rhe worst in the world. You and your mods are specislists in ignoring reports. And it is why threads are derailed with troubles like this. Extremely terrible. So, either these people go, or I go. I am ready to leave finally. Not my loss. Reddit is there like i have announced.

As for atlanticfire, there is only one task a mod needs to carry out, and we will know if he is genuine or not. If the mods want to do it....fine. I mean how can they allow this guy operate so long on nairaland?

Well, either these monikers go, or I go. This is my condition.

Atlanticfire, kunleweb, healthserve and other monikers cannot frustrate me. It is the mods that are frustrating us. Even FarmTech who wants to carryout investigation takes so long to reply. I guess he is not a full time mod. Or maybe unpaid. So, it is not important to him. Who is going to blame him? Whereas the super mods are there pushing snake threads to home page. I am still holding on to see if these people called mods or super mods will do something. Even when a mod could descend so low to insult members and Seun cannot do anything. Then, I know things are not right. I will wait a bit. But when I know these monikers are frauds.....either they stay or I stay. One must happen.

I believe nothing will happen......so, it is why I am asking you all to stop writing me on this issue. As a matter of fact, if they do not do it, I am getting rid of the email I put here for people to write me (plus any email associated with me i have used here). Get them permanenetly deleted also so you can stop sending me messages that I should stay. Instead of you all to mount pressure on Seun. I feel it is right i just leave his forum which is protecting scammers. Come on board on reddit and leave this toxic NL.

Reward for getting rid of these monikers
I will make available one of the newest tomato cultivar I am working with. My pilot: 135grams average fruit weight; highly resistant to all diseases troubling tomato in SW, SS, and SE. Per Acre population: 6,000 - 10,000. Target is 40 - 50 fruits per plant.

Good cultivars are expensive. Hazera's seeds are N15,000 for 1,000 seeds. Sygenta's Kilele is N5,500 for 1,000 seeds. I do not know the price of padma and cobra, but they are determinates. I'm talking of breeds which are vigorous and highly prolific (definitely must be staked). Though, these ones are produced in large scale by super companies, I am just a Nigerian who crossed this special cultivar outside Nigeria. Cost of production of this cultivar is super high, but I will subsidize this particular one if these guys are gotten rid off. I will put in my cash, and make it around the same price seeds in its category are sold here. Yes, the real cost of a seed is around N20, but I will bring it down. This is to show you how I really want to teach people. Healthserve and kunleweb with all his useless monikers must go. Atlanticfire must go too if the mods do what I ask them to and if caught. But if he survives, atlanticfire can stay.

I do not sell seeds or any input to local farmers, but many have been begging me to. i know only serious farmers can afford it, what i always do is supply 50 grams worth (plus other nutrients which can never be bought in Nigeria to those in my ONLY program which is tomato). And by the way, i cannot take anyone in again since im already getting exhausted despite the high price on it. Many wrote me they can afford it, but ran away when they hearx my charge. Only strong farmers with good cash can afford it. This is not for NL farmers as I have been saying. But i will make the seeds available if the MOQ can be ordered here. Operation get rid healthserve.

If not, I am walking away. CraigDavid loading....
Healthserver and kunleweb are obviously same person..
Reading through this link is enough proof

https://www.nairaland.com/5336481/invest-agriculture-200-r.o.i/3#85905351

but I'm not so sure I can say thesame about atlanticfire @farmtech pls investigate this
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Healthserver and kunleweb are obviously same person..
Reading through this link is enough proof

https://www.nairaland.com/5336481/invest-agriculture-200-r.o.i/3#85905351

but I'm not so sure I can say thesame about atlanticfire @farmtech pls investigate this

There is a pattern I have against atlanticfire. I will not reveal it here. He is very likely to fail again cos when I checked it last, he failed. If he passes, he is not the same person and he is free, but he has a strong bitterness towards me. I made research and I got the reason. He is typical Nigerian man who gets bittered as soon as he does not get what he think he deserves. Many here just hate me for no reason, and many because they feel i did not attend to them well. Others are consultants and trainers. Atlanticfire and Lofarms showed it clearly. I have released the links of Lofarms, and how i was almost hacked the same period he was ranting and cursing himself (not me) online. If these mods are willing to do what is right, you all will realise that i was not just complaining. Healthserve made a big mistake by attacking me on the thread he was synchronizing. And he made a big mistake by using James550 to attack me here. I started studying that moniker, and it led me to unravelling many irregularities. This guy has multi investments scams with numerous monikers. He is a big thief just like what wickedtruths and amordi called him. He is a real criminal. He lost his temper when he threatened to buy his coffin (and not mine). I mean....all these issues and the mods still leave him parading himself?

Sir, you saw it...but fo.olish moderator uboma still cannot see it with all the links i provided. No wonder he cannot be upgraded to supermod. This is why I suspect that mod called uboma is not clean. There are many thieves on this nairaland. Many of them. Useless moderator. Very useless thing. I have a mail from a member who asked how managed I am not banned while attacking healthserve rhat everyone sho mentions him gets banned. The guy is so sure that moderators are compromised these days. And the way they move topocs to front page is compromised too. Everything under the watch of weak Seun. He is seriously weak. I am not just attackong me. But I am.telling you.the truth here. Enough is enough. Seun needs serious help. He needs it. Yet, he sounds like a typical computer wacked person who has no business and management skill; yet, will not seek for help because he enjoys a monopoly.

I swear, there are many decent people who will do the mod job with their whole heart. Many can start volunterring as mods here too who will do good jobs. And im sure this forum is capable of paying close to N500,000 each to all mods per month if its full potential is utilized. I know Seun is not yet operating at his max. Not even up to 5% of what this forum can do. He should get help. I know he will do better if he gets the right people.

But I need to admonish you, Mr. Osewa, you need "God Fearing people". Trust me when I say God frearing people, try it out. Leave out your believe of atheism...and go for God fearing people. Not all those saying they are christians and moslims by mouth. But real God fearing people. The same way you find it hard to get honest Nigerians to work with you is how I find it hard to find assistants, partners and associates for this farm business. They are all selfish and ma.d people. Seeking what to get from one. If one is ditched and unhurt, one is lucky. But these ones will want to steal to start theirs. However, I have been able to dolve this great challenge.

Let Mr. Seun Osewa find capable people. I swear, all these duplicates of account will be old story. He need to start implementing verification of accounts. And people should associate their accounts and monikers with their real names. Nigeria is not a nation where "alias" should be encouraged. Many thieves are around.

I am waiting for mods and Seun to do the right thing. If not, there is no point staying on this forum.

Imagine that lady who claims to be American. Is this how forums are moderated in her own country? Let us be serious. Can she openly operate two accounts when she knows it is against the rule in her country? But she cares not. There is another american lady who has reported that lady to me. The real americans dont even think she is. Is it not yet time for Seun to just solve these issues? Anyway, i can only pray for him. But i am telling you all, Seun will be booted out of this business soon. His monopoly will soon be crushed. You all will be shocked when it happens. Then, you all will remind him what pistotita is typing now.

I am waiting for the mods to delete healthserve and kunleweb. And also to check his other monikers mentioned in posts above. Then, we move to atlantifire. And finally, we deal with uboma the useless moderator. If they do not do it, I will quit NL for real.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Pistotita:

There is a pattern I have against atlanticfire. I will not reveal it here. He is very likely to fail again cos when I checked it last, he failed. If he passes, he is not the same person and he is free,

Which stupid pattern are you talking about?

Before you accused me of being a scammer you should have gathered all your facts to prove your claim. Accusing someone without evidence is mental instability.

I have asked you to point out one scam post from me from any section of Nairaland, you have not been able to do that yet you are still calling on the mods to delete my account.

In simple English, what is the crime that I committed for which you are asking for my account to be deleted?

You should pick your fights wisely, fighting me is very foolish of you. I don't have anything to loss, while I can reveal your shortcomings that you are working so hard to hide. You are a consultant and need customers here to patronize you, I don't need any customer on Nairaland, so nothing to loss for me.

Even if a mod delete my account today, in 10 minutes I can open another account and name it pistotitasenior or pistotitafather or pistotitahusband, I can choose any new name. I am not building any brand on Nairaland to protect. You are building a brand, don't let me destroy your brand.

You must be wondering why you can insult people and call them scammers without being banned for your recklessness, the answer is simple, you are talking to people living in a 3rd world country and acting as 3rd world country citizens. They are buying your fairytales and are amazed, so they overlook your faults just to be able to see your insulting fairytale posts.

Don't push your luck too far by asking for deletion of accounts that did not commit any offence.

I can categorically tell you that over 95% of your audience here don't know the difference between aerated compost tea and non aerated compost tea, so when you tell them about beneficial microbes, their ears stand on edge as if you are telling them fairy tales.

Give your audience samples of beneficial nematodes and pathogenic nematodes, 99% of them can not tell the difference. You are being followed about by people who see nothing wrong in using raw manure as fertilisers and you are very happy with yourself that you have followers.

Young man get real, I call you young man because I am at least 15 years older than you. Agriculture is science, those who want to copy should focus on art professions.

But I really can not blame you. You are just a marketer saying what his market wants to hear while you fleece them of their money. Smart dude.

I have lived on 4 continents and have seen how farming is done on the 4 continents, so I see through you and what you are doing.

You claim that I am a consultant, I have told you that I am not a consultant, I opened my 1st farm in 1994 when you were still in primary school, over the years I have gathered lots of knowledge about agriculture to be able to see through your ignorance and marketing antics. So don't think that just because I correct you sometimes automatically means that I am a consultant? I correct you only when I see that your error can have a profound impact.

I don't correct all your errors and misinformation, I only corrected the high impact ones. That does not make me a consultant.

I have been sponsoring the development of tomatoes for the niger delta region for the past 5 years, we have gone far, farther than you think. So don't think everyone that comments on your thread is as daft as some of the people cheering you on.

If you come to me on all 4s, I will give you rootstock for grafting of tomatoes that will solve your soil borne infection problems.

I am only joking, I can never work with you. Accusing me out of the blues, without any evidence is a big red flag.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Well since NL has refused to check these people, this is my final post. Even farmtech returns to say a thing, i am gone. I have done my best here.

Best of luck. Find me on reddit if you can.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by okoroemeka(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Pistotita:
Well since NL has refused to check these people, this is my final post. Even farmtech returns to say a thing, i am gone. I have done my best here.

Best of luck. Find me on reddit if you can.
my dear pistols it is not wise to have the mindset that the world revolves around you,the world is simply too big for the exit of one man to affect anything,many farmers enjoy reading your write ups even if 70% of the content is not about farming development,Ibut i know many people like d your style and it will be a big disappointment for farmers that are waiting to learn how to get 40 cucumbers from one plant,I don't think the idea of you quitting from NL because of imaginary hackers and enemies is a good idea,your input is still needed,let us look beyond hubris and the childish exchange of bitter words and concentrate on how best to squeeze every available naira from vegetable farming,

5 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2020
okoroemeka:
my dear pistols it is not wise to have the mindset that the world revolves around you,the world is simply too big for the exit of one man to affect anything,many farmers enjoy reading your write ups even if 70% of the content is not about farming development,Ibut i know many people like d your style and it will be a big disappointment for farmers that are waiting to see how to get 40 cucumbers from one plant,I don't like the idea of quitting from NL because of imaginary hackers and enemies is a good idea,your input is still needed,let us look beyond hubris and the childish exchange of bitter words and concentrate on how best to squeeze every available naira from vegetable farming,

I do not have such mind. The world does not revolve around me. I want to teach many people but I cannot continue here. Let me summarize the issues on ground.

I started teaching here. And then, I guess consultants dont like it. I was hacked but I noticed it was after we saved one farmer here who is into cassava and plantain. The reference to that issue is on this thread. Then, I did not like how one super mod handled a case cos the accused was not given fair play too. And suddenly, I was hacked. What pained me was that i had not many financial beneficial contacts via NL. 99.9999% was help me. Be my mentor. Bla bal bla. And I was still polite, even till date when answering such emails. So, I do not really care if these contacts are the ones affected. But terrible things were done to the ones I had had before joining NL and the ones I got outside it. I just deleted my pold moniker and went to battle these issues. I returned after correcting everything.

But there are still few cases left. And one is a fellow who is accussing me till date of many things. Among which are cloned email account. The fellow's hotmail was cloned to gmail...and then several damages done. Then suddently, theft of information and many issue. But this fellow thinks the leak was from me. And many issues around it. One cannot know the extent of damages a piece of information can do until one sees them. I know the fellow is interested in veggie, and I even need the fellow's help at one time for a research which the fellow can do, but since the issue happened, trust has been broken. It sounds simple here but it is complicated. A case which made one of my accounts drained to less than N4,000. NL is a cr.azy place.

Oga, pray you do not fall into their traps. But I dusted myself, set up a garden, and started recovering all. I give free things more here. I know many here cannot afford it, but they need to know the right way to do it.

Oga, are you saying you are not convinced that healthserve/kunleweb is a criminal? And if these mods had been efficient, I would have shown how atlanticfire desesrves to be deleted too. I know what I am saying.

Pray you do not have any problem. NL will never help you. Mods will ignore your messages. They will do nothing. And Seun cannot deny it that scammers are not many on his site. And he is aiding them knowingly or unknowingly. Yes, he is.

Oga, simple question which I am not waiting for you not to reply.... is healthserve and kunleweb suppose to be left alone after everything written about that idi.ot?

You dont understand cos you are not yet releasing invaluable info. Oga, i know consultants are m.ad with me cos I have cut cost for many owners and they dumped the greedy as.sholes.

Oga, take for instance the greenhouse hydroponic here. Can you wait to recover $350,000 in 3 to 4 years? If you want to know sir... atlanticfire is just shouting like a lunatic. He does not even have the full details of the project. I analysed it privately with the guy and he saw it clearly it was not possible. See, the installer cheated the owners and in many ways. The guy saw it. But i am not in the habit of releasing detailed info of what is discussed privately. Atlanticfire was trying to play smart. It was.why I shut him up. You shut people up who just jump into issues they do not know the details. He runs his mouth too fast. And it is the same characteristics of kunleweb and healthserve that made him show that kunleweb is healthserve. I have many more but i am not releasing them. What he wants is that I release all so he can know how to cover his tracks even if eventually deleted. I am sure he has even opened more and building them gradually. That guys is a real criminal..

Well, you see me as a threat. You do not need to. We are different kind. And I am sure you must have read where someone posted that. I am.a mover. I do not take No for an answer. I do not give up. Either you love me or you hate me. And I choose to love who I want to love. And I try as much as possible not to hate, but it may be hard.

Please, focus on your projects. And may God bless your work.

Scammers cannot chase me, but mods chased me away. I feel it is too dangerous to use NL.

I doubted someone who said she was hacked and her info stolen. She is not based in Nig but it may be true. She said to the extent information in facebook, and other social media of her siblings were used and stolen. And they started making 419 calls to her family home. One of her parents is a victim too, they traced that one to the office. And many more stories like that. I asked her if she had gotten in touch wirh NL, she said yes. And then what? No response. Lol.

Well, if you do not believe me, you will defintely see me as a bad person. But you will soon realise who I am.

Let me leave with this:

Mr Okoro, Send me a message. I will send across to you cucumber seeds, tomato seeds and sweet pepper seed. I will comunicate you via email only. Do it like that. If you like.....post whatever result you get. Let the world see it. If you do not achieve the target, you will get close. That is an assurance I give you. Of course, you will do it without my other inputs.

If you want to, send me email. I do not want you to feel i am against you. But let these people see what you get.

I feel more secured on a forum free from scammers. I am not comfortable here anymore.

50 cucumber seeds, 50 tomato seeds, 50 sweet pepper seeds.

Open a thread for them and see what happens.

Goodluck!

Hey Buddie!
@Jidestroud, please send me message if you want 50 tomato seeds sample too. Just try it with the way you know how to fo it.

With this way, I can leave NL in peace knowing I left you all in peace.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by jidestroud(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2020
The truth be told, there are lots of scamming activities going on in this forum and no one is addressing it. Yet, there are genuine ones who over time turnout to be scammers in the long run. Would I do business on Nairaland knowing what I know about the activities going on? Hail No!!!.
I have kept my silence over the months and refused people to visit my experimental gardens any longer (Trust me, I kept receiving visitors every other week), and also pipped down on the rate at which I dish out Info's concerning most of the projects I now engage in with respect to Agro... Nigeria indeed (maybe blacks) don't just appreciate some certain gestures especially those that requires them to use their brains. Ofcos, I am not yet a guru in most of these things but I sure do experiment every info gotten and try to make it work even with limited resources.

I don't have to agree with Pistotita hook, line and sinker with everything he says, I just have to find out myself if it works by trying it out. Most times, all I need is the concept ( maybe because I'm in the academics), the theories; which is a better approach to handling the practicals. Be good theoretically, know why you are doing what you are doing and everything's sorts itself out. One of the best things I learnt from Pistotita is, Be a theoretical farmer first and be good at it, then compliment it with the practicals.

There are so many I have learnt from in this agro sections and they all have their delivery styles; even some in the bible had their preferred preachers to Peter, Paul and the others. Likewise, if I wanted prosperity preachings I know who to run to, Deliverance, and Miracles etc.

Why am I saying this much?
You have your delivery styles, definitely not without flaws but only the sound minded people who are ready to move beyond hoe.s and cutlasses can truly appreciate your great and beautiful works in here. It is a masterpiece!!! Unfortunately, Nairaland is fast becoming a true reflection of the country where people like you WILL NEVER BE APPRECIATED.

I don't even know if I should say stay back (my joy will know no bounds if you do) or simply avoid the headaches or wahala in here (You happiness and convictions should always come first above all)

@The seeds, I will sure reach out ASAP.

@Seun
Please, do something about these scamming activities, bettings, porns. Nairaland is gradually losing it all.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Pistotita:

I do not have such mind. The world does not revolve around me. I want to teach many people but I cannot continue here. Let me summarize the issues on ground.

I started teaching here. And then, I guess consultants dont like it. I was hacked but I noticed it was after we saved one farmer here who is into cassava and plantain. The reference to that issue is on this thread. Then, I did not like how one super mod handled a case cos the accused was not given fair play too. And suddenly, I was hacked. What pained me was that i had not many financial beneficial contacts via NL. 99.9999% was help me. Be my mentor. Bla bal bla. And I was still polite, even till date when answering such emails. So, I do not really care if these contacts are the ones affected. But terrible things were done to the ones I had had before joining NL and the ones I got outside it. I just deleted my pold moniker and went to battle these issues. I returned after correcting everything.

But there are still few cases left. And one is a fellow who is accussing me till date of many things. Among which are cloned email account. The fellow's hotmail was cloned to gmail...and then several damages done. Then suddently, theft of information and many issue. But this fellow thinks the leak was from me. And many issues around it. One cannot know the extent of damages a piece of information can do until one sees them. I know the fellow is interested in veggie, and I even need the fellow's help at one time for a research which the fellow can do, but since the issue happened, trust has been broken. It sounds simple here but it is complicated. A case which made one of my accounts drained to less than N4,000. NL is a cr.azy place.

Oga, pray you do not fall into their traps. But I dusted myself, set up a garden, and started recovering all. I give free things more here. I know many here cannot afford it, but they need to know the right way to do it.

Oga, are you saying you are not convinced that healthserve/kunleweb is a criminal? And if these mods had been efficient, I would have shown how atlanticfire desesrves to be deleted too. I know what I am saying.

Pray you do not have any problem. NL will never help you. Mods will ignore your messages. They will do nothing. And Seun cannot deny it that scammers are not many on his site. And he is aiding them knowingly or unknowingly. Yes, he is.

Oga, simple question which I am not waiting for you not to reply.... is healthserve and kunleweb suppose to be left alone after everything written about that idi.ot?

You dont understand cos you are not yet releasing invaluable info. Oga, i know consultants are m.ad with me cos I have cut cost for many owners and they dumped the greedy as.sholes.

Oga, take for instance the greenhouse hydroponic here. Can you wait to recover $350,000 in 3 to 4 years? If you want to know sir... atlanticfire is just shouting like a lunatic. He does not even have the full details of the project. I analysed it privately with the guy and he saw it clearly it was not possible. See, the installer cheated the owners and in many ways. The guy saw it. But i am not in the habit of releasing detailed info of what is discussed privately. Atlanticfire was trying to play smart. It was.why I shut him up. You shut people up who just jump into issues they do not know the details. He runs his mouth too fast. And it is the same characteristics of kunleweb and healthserve that made him show that kunleweb is healthserve. I have many more but i am not releasing them. What he wants is that I release all so he can know how to cover his tracks even if eventually deleted. I am sure he has even opened more and building them gradually. That guys is a real criminal..

Well, you see me as a threat. You do not need to. We are different kind. And I am sure you must have read where someone posted that. I am.a mover. I do not take No for an answer. I do not give up. Either you love me or you hate me. And I choose to love who I want to love. And I try as much as possible not to hate, but it may be hard.

Scammers cannot chase me, but mods chased me away. I feel it is too dangerous to use NL.

I doubted someone who said she was hacked and her info stolen. She is not based in Nig but it may be true. She said to the extent information in facebook, and other social media of her siblings were used and stolen. And they started making 419 calls to her family home. One of her parents is a victim too, they traced that one to the office. And many more stories like that. I asked her if she had gotten in touch wirh NL, she said yes. And then what? No response. Lol.

Well, if you do not believe me, you will defintely see me as a bad person. But you will soon realise who I am.

Let me leave with this:

Mr Okoro, Send me a message. I will send across to you cucumber seeds, tomato seeds and sweet pepper seed. I will comunicate you via email only. Do it like that. If you like.....post whatever result you get. Let the world see it. If you do not achieve the target, you will get close. That is an assurance I give you. Of course, you will do it without my other inputs.

If you want to, send me email. I do not want you to feel i am against you. But let these people see what you get.

I feel more secured on a forum free from scammers. I am not comfortable here anymore.

Goodluck!

Hey Buddie!
@Jidestroud, please send me message if you want 50 tomato seeds sample too. Just try it with the way you know how to fo it.

You need to stop mentioning me in your sick posts.

I disagreed with you on the hydroponics, you were screaming all over the place that the hydroponics was installed at a cost of 5 million dollars, I corrected you that the 5 million dollars spent was for an integrated project that also covers animal husbandry and not just the 2 hectare hydroponics.

You have now realized that only 350,000 usd out of the 5 million usd investment was for the greenhouse and hydroponics. Since you now realise your error in attributing 5 million usd to only the greenhouse why not admit your mistake and move on instead of running around in cycles.

You may think that you are smart, but you are not. Why do you think the owners of the greenhouse investment did not do their feasibility studies before commencing the project?

There are many international project financing organisations that give out project loans payable in 20 years duration, if they get such loans why will they want to install bamboo and wood greenhouse that can be blown away by the next rainstorm when they can install galvanized steel and polycarbonate greenhouse that can last 50 years?

Those who install wooden greenhouse will agree with you that 350,000 dollars is too expensive for 2 hectare greenhouse, those who import steel framed greenhouses with polycarbonate covering will tell you that it is a fair deal, added to the fact that the hydroponics system is included in the cost.

The world does not revolve around you. You can offer cheap greenhouse and people will come to you. Everyone is looking for cost savings. But anyone who wants Israeli, American or European greenhouses should know that it comes at a cost higher than the cost of bamboo and wood greenhouses

I disagreed with you on the hydroponics cost because you based your assessment on an erroneous cost of 5 million dollars, instead of correcting yourself, you went from thread to threads calling me a scammer.

I have now asked you to point out one scam post from me, you are now stuck because you can not point out any scam post from me. Before you accuse anyone falsely, think of the consequences.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Atlanticfire:

I disagreed with you on the hydroponics, you were screaming all over the place that the hydroponics was installed at a cost of 5 million dollars, I corrected you that the 5 million dollars spent was for an integrated project that also covers animal husbandry and not just the 2 hectare hydroponics.

You have now realized that only 350,000 usd out of the 5 million usd investment was for the greenhouse and hydroponics. Since you now realise your error in attributing 5 million usd to only the greenhouse why not admit your mistake and move on instead of running around in cycles.

You may think that you are smart, but you are not. Why do you think the owners of the greenhouse investment did not do their feasibility studies before commencing the project?

There are many international project financing organisations that give out project loans payable in 20 years duration, if they get such loans why will they want to install bamboo and wood greenhouse that can be blown away by the next rainstorm when they can install galvanized steel and polycarbonate greenhouse that can last 50 years?

Those who install wooden greenhouse will agree with you that 350,000 dollars is too expensive for 2 hectare greenhouse, those who import steel framed greenhouses with polycarbonate covering will tell you that it is a fair deal, added to the fact that the hydroponics system is included in the cost.

The world does not revolve around you. You can offer cheap greenhouse and people will come to you. Everyone is looking for cost savings. But anyone who wants Israeli, American or European greenhouses should know that it comes at a cost higher than the cost of bamboo and wood greenhouses

I disagreed with you on the hydroponics cost because you based your assessment on an erroneous cost of 5 million dollars, instead of correcting yourself, you went from thread to threads calling me a scammer.

I have now asked you to point out one scam post from me, you are now stuck because you can not point out any scam post from me. Before you accuse anyone falsely, think of the consequences.

I didn't know I was still being mentioned until reading this comment.

It is well o. I want to make the most of my year maximally. I'm sure the obvious can be seen by people.

May the Lord recompense and fight my cause.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Atlanticfire:

For the last time, i will reply you for the sake of readers.

1. $350,000 (N126 million) is too much for what they set up. Only a foolish consultant like you keep debating what he have not have the details. Just like healthserve and kunleweb who keep running their mouth. And I am not ready to reveal what the guy and I discussed privately. You do not have details but you keep running your mouth like an idi.ot.

2. You are a terrible consultant to say galvanised pipe and poly carbonated sheet last 50 years. Have you lasted 50 years yourself? So, everywhere galvanised is used, 50 years should be the benchmark. You are m.ad na.

3. In this modern day tech, you are preaching usage of something which will last 50 years. You are fo.olish oooo. So, is "obsolete" not in your own dictionary?

4. Just look at how healthserve and atlanticfire have been mentioning themselves within short frame of time. Hmmmm! You can restrategize since i have yold you this one again. Start leaving minimum of 2 hrs between influencing posts using different monikers.

5..i am not interested in your case again. But if these mods are not guilty as charged, your monikers would gave been deleted. The same way you ran your mouth till i gave just 1 example why kunleweb is healthserve. Now, that crazy healthserve and kunleweb monikers cannot talk again like before. I will not reveal publicly what i have on atlanticfire. But mark my words, you would have been deleted if these mods are not use.less ppl. I am.not even ready tp work with them again since i believe they are compromised.

6. You and your gangs are waiting for me to reveal what i have on you publicly so you can do better with the new monikers you are building. I think, i just leave it like this since it seems NL is supporting you.

Just imagine what you wrote in another thread....thst Delta people add palm oil first to garri and then ferment. You deserve a dirty slap with that statement. A hard one. Christ! Your obsession in regards to competing with me trying to show atalanticfire kunleweb and healthserve have something upstairs is what is destroying. You are a real criminal but not a smart thief. I am not.competing with you foo.lish man. You.are a scammer.

But I leave you with the grace of God. That grace will lock you up in kirikiri very soon, but will save your soul. Having said that....enjoy your scams while it lasts...but accept your fate when kirikiri time comes. And then, grace will find you.

Goodbye!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pistotita:

1. $350,000 (N126 million) is too much for what they set up. Only a foolish consultant like you keep debating what he have not have the details. Just like healthserve and kunleweb who keep running their mouth. And I am not ready to reveal what the guy and I discussed privately. You do not have details but you keep running your mouth like an idi.ot.

2. You are a terrible consultant to say galvanised pipe and poly carbonated sheet last 50 years. Have you lasted 50 years yourself? So, everywhere galvanised is used, 50 years should be the benchmark. You are m.ad na.

3. In this modern day tech, you are preaching usage of something which will last 50 years. You are fo.olish oooo. So, is "obsolete" not in your own dictionary?

4. Just look at how healthserve and atlanticfire have been mentioning themselves within short frame of time. Hmmmm! You can restrategize since i have yold you this one again. Start leaving minimum of 2 hrs between influencing posts using different monikers.

5..i am not interested in your case again. But if these mods are not guilty as charged, your monikers would gave been deleted. The same way you ran your mouth till i gave just 1 example why kunleweb is healthserve. Now, that crazy healthserve and kunleweb monikers cannot talk again like before. I will not reveal publicly what i have on atlanticfire. But mark my words, you would have been deleted if these mods are not use.less ppl. I am.not even ready tp work with them again since i believe they are compromised.

6. You and your gangs are waiting for me to reveal what i have on you publicly so you can do better with the new monikers you are building. I think, i just leave it like this since it seems NL is supporting you.

Just imagine what you wrote in another thread....thst Delta people add palm oil first to garri and then ferment. You deserve a dirty slap with that statement. A hard one. Christ! Your obsession in regards to competing with me trying to show atalanticfire kunleweb and healthserve have something upstairs is what is destroying. You are a real criminal but not a smart thief. I am not.competing with you foo.lish man. You.are a scammer.

But I leave you with the grace of God. That grace will lock you up in kirikiri very soon, but will save your soul. Having said that....enjoy your scams while it lasts...but accept your fate when kirikiri time comes. And then, grace will find you.

Goodbye!

Should I dignify a fool with logical argument?

You've been noticed. Your lunacy has been witnessed in its full form. Continue with your lunatic rants. And quit the psychological gameplay with me saying I ain't talking.

I won't bother myself with you. That God you mentioned will judge you severely. Enjoy
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by okoroemeka(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pistotita:

Let me leave with this:

Goodluck!

Hey Buddie!

thank you for the futher clarification on the issues that have caused so much problems recently,I am still of the opinion that it is not yet late to turn our swords into plowshares and let the matter rest,it is then left for us to tighten our cyber security to prevent hackers and scammers, personally I will not like you to exit NL,many farmers are hanging on your coat tails and using many information you release to positive effect,I really want those seeds and I will email you and that pilot test of the seeds will merit a thread on itself.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pistotita:

Goodbye!

You are just a nobody who watches YouTube videos and uses Google search to get half baked information to spread online while waiting for applause. You can not get everything through Google search.

You don't know that galvanized steel structures can last 50 years. You are what the Rivers people will call Ewu.

A simple question for you? What is the average age of the galvanized electricity pylons that carry electricity from our power stations to the cities? Do you think that they are 10 years old or 20 years old? Ewu, you are not an engineer so do not talk about design life that you know nothing about.

You are not an Engineer, you are not an economist and you are not an accountant, your knowledge is deficient in the above 3 listed fields and it is glaring, so you don't really have the competence to review a feasibility report and give advice on viability of projects

Stop trying to portray yourself as a Jack of all trades and master of all, you know nothing apart what you search and read online which you barely understand.

Quietly ask people from the Niger Delta how they make yellow garri, it is very obvious that you have not been to the niger Delta to see how yellow garri is made there. You are just showing your ignorance by not knowing that cassava mash is coloured with palm oil to make yellow garri. Ask questions to know what you don't know.

Honestly, your character stinks.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Atlanticfire:

You are just a nobody who watches YouTube videos and uses Google search to get half baked information to spread online while waiting for applause. You can not get everything through Google search.

You don't know that galvanized steel structures can last 50 years. You are what the Rivers people will call Ewu.

A simple question for you? What is the average age of the galvanized electricity pylons that carry electricity from our power stations to the cities? Do you think that they are 10 years old or 20 years old? Ewu, you are not an engineer so do not talk about design life that you know nothing about.

You are not an Engineer, you are not an economist and you are not an accountant, your knowledge is deficient in the above 3 listed fields and it is glaring, so you don't really have the competence to review a feasibility report and give advice viability of projects

Stop trying to portray yourself as a Jack of all trades and master of all, you know nothing apart what you search and read online which you barely understand.

Quietly ask people from the Niger Delta how they make yellow garri, it is very obvious that you have not been to the niger Delta to see how yellow garri is made there. You are just showing your ignorance by not knowing that cassava mash is coloured with palm oil to make yellow garri. Ask questions to know what you don't know.

Honestly, your character stinks.

The new age people who because of vitamin A gene modified cassava variety won't know that before this came into existence, yellow garri was simply palm oil on pan and then fry the garri in it. People who ascribe monopoly of knowledge like the one throwing tantrums and casting aspersions don't understand that in life when one tries to show himself as a know it all, when they reach the limit of what surpasses them, or that they don't have knowledge about, it reveals their stupidity apart from their stinking character
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Atlanticfire: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
healthserve:

The new age people who because of vitamin A gene modified cassava variety won't know that before this came into existence, yellow garri was simply palm oil on pan and then fry the garri in it. People who ascribe monopoly of knowledge like the one throwing tantrums and casting aspersions don't understand that in life when one tries to show himself as a know it all, when they reach the limit of what surpasses them, or that they don't have knowledge about, it reveals their stupidity apart from their stinking character

That exactly is my problem with him. He claimed that all yellow garri is genetically modified, I pointed to him that in the niger Delta we still colour normal cassava with palm oil to get yellow garri.

Instead of learning, he started insulting me.
I still have more than 10 acres of cassava which we are processing right in the farm to yellow garri. I am the one to teach him how yellow garri is made.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Atlanticfire:

That exactly is my problem with him. He claimed that all yellow garri is genetically modified, I pointed to him that in the niger Delta we still colour normal cassava with palm oil to get yellow garri.

Instead of learning, he started insulting me.
I still have more than 10 acres of cassava which we are processing right in the farm to yellow garri. I am the one to teach him how yellow garri is made.

He is new age and didn't know before IITA Cigar and like minds research centres started pushing improved/modified species of crops, some existed before.

The tomato he keeps shouting if one educates him of the species we were eating 17,20 years 25 years back before the modern species came into being he won't be able to process it. It's what happens to know it all. When they hit what they didn't know of, they begin to look stupid
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Delgi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
healthserve:

He is new age and didn't know before IITA Cigar and like minds research centres started pushing improved/modified species of crops, some existed before.

The tomato he keeps shouting if one educates him of the species we were eating 17,20 years 25 years back before the modern species came into being he won't be able to process it. It's what happens to know it all. When they hit what they didn't know of, they begin to look stupid
Funny how you suddenly found your voice once Atlanticfire resurfaced. What's the matter with you guys, are you so insecure that you have to come on another man's thread just to nitpick and dissect his every post just because he disagreed with you in the past? I have dealt with this man personally(financially) without meeting him in person and I find him to be a man of integrity and humble to a fault. Funny how no one has ever accused this man of any financial inappropriaty but that he thinks he's got monopoly of knowledge and writes "epistle", that my friend reeks of insecurity. Like him or hate him, he knows his onions and what he's got that you lot can't understand/accept is the same trait you find in every "genius" I've been opportuned to encounter in my life's journey, "intolerance to foolery"(hence he comes off as brash in his responses) and PPD and for a good reason I might add(Google is your friend) . How the heck did tomato and cucumber thread turn into a full scale ww3 just because you got your "feelings/ego" hurt is beyond me. Let Pistotita be. We can all agree to disagree and keep it moving, put your big boy's pants on guys and sheath your swords and let's keep this thread strictly to tomatoes and cucumbers
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Delgi:

Funny how you suddenly found your voice once Atlanticfire resurfaced. What's the matter with you guys, are you so insecure that you have to come on another man's thread just to nitpick and dissect his every post just because he disagreed with you in the past? I have dealt with this man personally(financially) without meeting him in person and I find him to be a man of integrity and humble to a fault. Funny how no one has ever accused this man of any financial inappropriaty but that he thinks he's got monopoly of knowledge and writes "epistle", that my friend reeks of insecurity. Like him or hate him, he knows his onions and what he's got that you lot can't understand/accept is the same trait you find in every "genius" I've been opportuned to encounter in my life's journey, "intolerance to foolery"(hence he comes off as brash in his responses) and PPD and for a good reason I might add(Google is your friend) . How the heck did tomato and cucumber thread turn into a full scale ww3 just because you got your "feelings/ego" hurt is beyond me. Let Pistotita be. We can all agree to disagree and keep it moving, put your big boy's pants on guys and sheath your swords and let's keep this thread strictly to tomatoes and cucumbers

Indeed found way to who's thread. Did you probe well to know where it started and how it played out and who has been jumping about on whom before you reached your judgement.

If I kept quiet it's because of discerning minds like khia and EasternPrince who witnessed how everything blew up. And are much more discerning than the mods here. I only synchronised the views of Atlanticfire because I witnessed the arguement between the both of them and stated the truth that red garri before the cassava variety that comes our yellow has been the product of palm oil and expert production for way back before 100 years so the public isn't misinformed not to join hands to fight a common enemy. Before you jump into issues, look a bit more to discern aright. Winning arguments online and engaging in debates that doesn't add to my life and destiny isn't my thing. I'm way beyond that.

Dig. Deeper into the history of events and discover the truth for yourself before you cast aspersions.

Now keep all of this drama out of my life please.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Delgi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
healthserve:

Indeed found way to who's thread. Did you probe well to know where it started and how it played out and who has been jumping about on whom before you reached your judgement.

If I kept quiet it's because of discerning minds like khia and EasternPrince who witnessed how everything blew up. And are much more discerning than the mods here. I only synchronised the views of Atlanticfire because I witnessed the arguement between the both of them and stated the truth that red garri before the cassava variety that comes our yellow has been the product of palm oil and expert production for way back before 100 years so the public isn't misinformed not to join hands to fight a common enemy. Before you jump into issues, look a bit more to discern aright. Winning arguments online and engaging in debates that doesn't add to my life and destiny isn't my thing. I'm way beyond that.

Now keep all of this drama out of my life please.
Young man, let it go. If this thread can save a misguided soul from crossing the dreaded Atlantic in search of a fake "gold at the end of the rainbow" in Europe or die in the desert, it's worth it, stop derailing the thread, someone somewhere is benefiting from what is being decimated on this thread, don't you get it?
LET IT GO, this is bigger than your ego. Okay, you win. Are you happy.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Delgi:

Young man, let it go. If this thread can save a misguided soul from crossing the dreaded Atlantic in search of a fake "gold at the end of the rainbow" in Europe or die in the desert, it's worth it, stop derailing the thread, someone somewhere is benefiting from what is being decimated on this thread, don't you get it?
LET IT GO, this is bigger than your ego. Okay, you win. Are you happy.

I'm not the aggressor. Talking about saving ego and all. I lost 30 Million Naira worth of business deals from your allys misdemeanors not to mention fighting for my reputation to atleast not be placed in that position. You're talking to the wrong person. Tag him today and watch his actions you'll understand Atlanticfire better. You just buomed into this and it may feel like the genius is under an attack not knowing the real truth. Don't dmsay you weren't told. Pistotita is not mentally stable to engage consistent smooth dealings or friendships or associations of any kind. It's his dealings and words against him not me.

You were warned.

If you pay me the 30 M i lost I'll stop defending myself against unwarranted libels and smear campaigns. Until then, I won't stop defending myself from blackmailer who have stinking attitude who employ libels to pull people down so only then can have a voice
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Delgi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
healthserve:

I'm not the aggressor. Talking about saving ego and all. I lost 30 Million Naira worth of business deals from your allys misdemeanors not to mention fighting for my reputation to atleast not be placed in that position. You're talking to the wrong person. Tag him today and watch his actions you'll understand Atlanticfire better. You just buomed into this and it may feel like the genius is under an attack not knowing the real truth. Don't dmsay you weren't told. Pistotita is not mentally stable to engage consistent smooth dealings or friendships or associations of any kind. It's his dealings and words against him not me.

You were warned.

If you pay me the 30 M i lost I'll stop defending myself against unwarranted libels and smear campaigns. Until then, I won't stop defending myself from blackmailer who have stinking attitude who employ libels to pull people down so only then can have a voice
I'm not getting into this back and forth with you, this clearly shows that your intent was to derail this thread as a "payback", I'm not falling for it, the moderator now has all the evidence needed to ban you from this forum if they are genuinely interested in moderating. 30 million my foot, I doubt you've ever held 10 million in your entire life, you lost 30 million and want to recoup it by derailing a thread on nairaland instead of seeking justice in a court of law. I know your type, daydreaming bastard. I'm out, you're jobless.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Delgi:

I'm not getting into this back and forth with you, this clearly shows that your intent was to derail this thread as a "payback", I'm not falling for it, the moderator now has all the evidence needed to ban you from this forum if they are genuinely interested in moderating. 30 million my foot, I doubt you've ever held 10 million in your entire life, you lost 30 million and want to recoup it by derailing a thread on nairaland instead of seeking justice in a court of law. I know your type, daydreaming bastard. I'm out, you're jobless.

Another false accuser. Don't jump into issues you have no clue how it transpired. I feel you with your emotional recklessness and reckless judgements. You won't teach me how to conduct my affairs in a free world especially after being attacked. I may not choose how I'm attacked, but I'll determine my response

Good day
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by bigcil2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin nairaland war. When y’all ought to be making changes in the real world you have the time to fight. lipsrsealed

Biko don’t mention me, I’m just passing through.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Hasib04(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Dear Pistotita, it wouldn't be nice, if you leave NL for now, student of knowledge like me are really following you sir.

I am student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, tho not from the faculty of agriculture but I love Agriculture.

And I am ready to learn from your teaching sir, I have sent message via your email before, and I love the way you put me through then, you went straight to the points, I am really glads on that day.

Pls don't leave, because some like me is ready to learn for you and the others, like Mr Okoro as well, I love your teaching as well.

I want to focus on two crops this coming raining season which are: cucumber, and I am thinking either I plant tommotes or pepper, I will love to hear from you and put me through sir.

I will be glads to hear from you again sir.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hasib04:
Dear Pistotita, it wouldn't be nice, if you leave NL for now, student of knowledge like me are really following you sir.

I am student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, tho not from the faculty of agriculture but I love Agriculture.

And I am ready to learn from your teaching sir, I have sent message via your email before, and I love the way you put me through then, you went straight to the points, I am really glads on that day.

Pls don't leave, because some like me is ready to learn for you and the others, like Mr Okoro as well, I love your teaching as well.

I want to focus on two crops this coming raining season which are: cucumber, and I am thinking either I plant tommotes or pepper, I will love to hear from you and put me through sir.

I will be glads to hear from you again sir.

Hmmmm!

Are you the one based in Lagos that talked about maize also? No matter what you read here, the best way around it is to start it. Even the ones abusing and critizing are better than the ones procastinating. My mail was bombarded with people who want to give farmers land in Ajah to use till they are ready to start building their homes on the land. Again, I have about 1 acre of land again around the area. And markets are at the backyard. When you are ready, email me. Be ready to buy drip for slicing cucumber production(just around N60,000) as I do not compromise on that. You can leave out mulch at the start (using herbicide to control weed this time just to cut out the cost of mulch), as you will buy later. I am fixing boreholes on this 1 acre by myself. So, come with your drip and leave with it after the cycle. You will not meet me personally, but you will meet my staff who will show you around the place. Anyone admitted can come on NL and post as many pictures as he or she likes. Not my business.

As for teaching again here, leave it out of the equation. Ask me any question the way you did the last time and I am at your service.

I deleted the last time cos I was hacked. So far I am not hacked, I will not delete this, but I am not teaching again. Nairaland and its moderates can co exist with scammers. I am unique and cannot teach on scammers' platform. God bless!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Hasib04(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
I stay in Ile-ife sir, but I have farm land in school and Ikire not too far to Ile-Ife sir.

I will message you through your email.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by my2chains(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
healthserve:

Another false accuser. Don't jump into issues you have no clue how it transpired. I feel you with your emotional recklessness and reckless judgements. You won't teach me how to conduct my affairs in a free world especially after being attacked. I may not choose how I'm attacked, but I'll determine my response

Good day

so i have been away for a few days due to light issues and this is all what you guys have been fighting all about here?

Healthserve!
Healthserve!

I called you only 2 times because by the 3rd time i will call ur name again i will surely make sure i bite off that your ugly back for you,

i repeat i will surely bite off that ur stretched mark ugly looking back for you with all my matured hungry looking teeths,

i will make sure there is no single flesh there again to be called your own,

i have been warning you severally and you are here claiming sturborn niggar who got his whole empire ruined of 30 million naira,

hmmm all this arguements wont stop anything on this thread,

anyways i cant stop been much more happier as mr okoroemeka will be updating us the new improved seeds he will be getting from pistotita our grand master,

this is what i really rushed off here to see if i can find any new project update from any of this our agric teachers and members,

that is why i will always be happy when i see one because i know i will surely learn a new thing or two,

i just surely want to ask something here?

Healthserve Please when in this your arguementative life will you ever send someone an improved seed so we can test and see it potent,

how it grew and how it yields?

The number of months it took to be harvested and how the fruits where formed and turned out to be?

Please when will you ever in ur life deliver to us a properly prepared test project of any unknown or improved seed that you planted in your farms?

Please i also want to know when will you waybill to me a seed that you got or imported from isreal or germany?

So i can test it and see our seriously looking of a consultant you are?

Please i just want to ask when?

Because am kind of will be expecting it here with all sweet loving pleasures,

and if you can not send any improved seeds to us why not you just keep quiet and learn mr healthserve?

After all you are meant to be in the health section and not in this agricultural threads,

Am really exhusted typing all this shits all because of you mr healthserve,

but i will surely asure you that one day is one day i will sure get rid and eat off that your back for you,

if you can not do any of the above i just mentioned here please just stop all this,

my mind now is only to watch out on the test project of the seeds mr okoroemeka will be updating us soon here in this agric thread and not all this your backwardness arguements,

but mind you there is no harm in moving on you this mr healthserve!

I pray that you get bigger one day, and the lord will provide for you all your needs in this life
amen!

stay blessed niggar
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Na wa o
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
my2chains:

so i have been away for a few days due to light issues and this is all what you guys have been fighting all about here?

Healthserve!
Healthserve!

I called you only 2 times because by the 3rd time i will call ur name again i will surely make sure i bite off that your ugly back for you,

i repeat i will surely bite off that ur stretched mark ugly looking back for you with all my matured hungry looking teeths,

i will make sure there is no single flesh there again to be called your own,

i have been warning you severally and you are here claiming sturborn niggar who got his whole empire ruined of 30 million naira,

hmmm all this arguements wont stop anything on this thread,

anyways i cant stop been much more happier as mr okoroemeka will be updating us the new improved seeds he will be getting from pistotita our grand master,

this is what i really rushed off here to see if i can find any new project update from any of this our agric teachers and members,

that is why i will always be happy when i see one because i know i will surely learn a new thing or two,

i just surely want to ask something here?

Healthserve Please when in this your arguementative life will you ever send someone an improved seed so we can test and see it potent,

how it grew and how it yields?

The number of months it took to be harvested and how the fruits where formed and turned out to be?

Please when will you ever in ur life deliver to us a properly prepared test project of any unknown or improved seed that you planted in your farms?

Please i also want to know when will you waybill to me a seed that you got or imported from isreal or germany?

So i can test it and see our seriously looking of a consultant you are?

Please i just want to ask when?

Because am kind of will be expecting it here with all sweet loving pleasures,

and if you can not send any improved seeds to us why not you just keep quiet and learn mr healthserve?

After all you are meant to be in the health section and not in this agricultural threads,

Am really exhusted typing all this shits all because of you mr healthserve,

but i will surely asure you that one day is one day i will sure get rid and eat off that your back for you,

if you can not do any of the above i just mentioned here please just stop all this,

my mind now is only to watch out on the test project of the seeds mr okoroemeka will be updating us soon here in this agric thread and not all this your backwardness arguements,

but mind you there is no harm in moving on you this mr healthserve!

I pray that you get bigger one day, and the lord will provide for you all your needs in this life
amen!

stay blessed niggar

Leave the man alone. It is obvious he knows mods who are covering for him. They are all in the game together. Trust no one. Ignore him. The mod who said I should contact him is also silent on the issue. They are all covering up.

Get in touch and I will forward you 20 tomato seeds and 20 cucumber seeds. I will send you general care (not optimum), and I expect you to get 15 cucumber fruits minimum....you may even shoot to 50 fruits if you can stake and protect it well. And for tomato, you will get 8kg minimum per plant. The fruits may be small to average cos you are not using optimum protocol, but I assure you that you will get minimum of 8kg fruits per plant. But on one condition: open a new thread and post pictures for them all to see.

If you are ready, get in touch with me. I have nothing to prove to anyone, but you can prove me right or wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29)

price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan / How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 312
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.