Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) (1744 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Drama As Two Mentally Deranged Couple Attempt To Make Out In Public (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Can you marry someone that was once mad?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by fati2001(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS MAD.. but they will blame it on BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by donbachi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Madness be like malaria...e no dey clear finish.there must be a throwback someday.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
I can't......I no go fit abeg cheesy

Make she no cor turn my house to yabaleft las las tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Skillsnigeria: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
fati2001:

Please try and be specific next time..Only northern NIGERIANS are chronically mad and they are very proud of it lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Ever8090: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nawaooo...see question
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ever8090:
Nawaooo...see question
E shock you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by fati2001(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Please try and be specific next time..Only northern NIGERIANS are chronically mad and they are very proud of it lipsrsealed

you are very stupid..how many times did I told you to stay away from my quote?

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS MAD.. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE TRUTH EVEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY THE WAY THEY ADDRESS ISSUES

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Freestainworld(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Madness?; Who even normal for this country sef, anyway I go pity my generation by not marrying a formal madwoman, the day the madness go show small, you go fear fear nah
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Depends...
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
But almost all Nigerian men are mad one way or the other since this new government
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Clinghton: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Don't wanna get stabbed while sleeping.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
fati2001:

you are very stupid..how many times did I told you to stay away from my quote?

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS MAD.. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE TRUTH EVEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY THE WAY THEY ADDRESS ISSUES
Not that kind of mad. I mean literal madness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Depends...
What does it depend on?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Silly question. everyone is mad in Nigeria and they are marrying themselves, why are you asking again
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by yuping(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Even normal dey misbehave for marriage not to talk of someone with history of madness.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Juliusmalema2: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes, my wife was formerly a mad person.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Onyi22(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why did I find this topic funny cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
NO!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Emperormartin(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
No wonder

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
fati2001:

Simple direct question, you carry Nigerians and Buhari enter the matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
If e head don dey correct, completely. Then, I fit marry am.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
I learned that madness does not go without leaving one with hysterical laughter.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by AuroraB(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2021
I still love to sleep with my two eyes shut. I also love my head, I can't wear helmet to bed sad lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by abdulahi90(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2021
haha....lol. not funny at all.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by Thugnificent(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Yea
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by englishmart(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
abdulahi90:
haha....lol. not funny at all.
What's your take?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Can't and Won't.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) by MufasaLion: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I learned that madness does not go without leaving one with hysterical laughter.

It's incurable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lips Has Heal After Euroclox!!!!(pics) / Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me / Data For Most Visited Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.