Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin (4069 Views)

What Is That One Thing That Makes You Attracted To A Guy/lady at first sight / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
Have you lived with a woman before?
Sisters? Yes
Female Friends? Hell Yeah
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
stinflame:
Some people will just be putting tags on unreasonable thing. Of what importance will virginity do to u. Will virginity train ur kids, will virginity pay ur bills.. Grow up man, the real world is beyond the hymen
guys who never fvcked a virgin before are the first to diss virgins.

If a Player or a Bad Boy who has screwed dozens of women marries a virgin when he decides to marry (as is usually the case) it should tell you something of the value of a woman who never tasted a Dick before.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Sisters? Yes

Female Friends? Hell Yeah
I mean one on one sexually with a woman?
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
I mean one on one sexually with a woman?
A Few Days? Yes

A Year? No

More Like Come And Go
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
A Few Days? Yes

A Year? No

More Like Come And Go
let's do it this.

Stay with a woman for longer then do the cycle count thing then get back at us and tell us how that worked out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Adonko(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
guys who never fvcked a virgin before are the first to diss virgins.

If a Player or a Bad Boy who has screwed dozens of women marries a virgin when he decides to marry (as is usually the case) it should tell you something of the value of a woman who never tasted a Dick before.
you know ubunja even if I am given 5mins to count the number of women I have fvcked I don't think that time will be enough ( not proud of it though), nevertheless, I have not fvcked a virgin all my life, I had one that begged me from her secondary school days till she got to 2nd year in the uni, for me to disvirgin, but I never did cos I just hate seeing blood.

Be that as it may, I have been reading your comments with the other guy, as well as all your post on romance ( nice one bro), and it hit me now that I can actually go for a virgin for a wife. It sounded so real to me now and I am loving it but I have few questions master.

1. How can one recognise a virgin, I mean what are the signs.

2. And I would have loved to keep her virginity till my wedding night, can I do check up on her at the hospital to determine she still a virgin till that night.

3. How do I make love to a virgin (seriously I don't know cos all my life I have been shagging non virgins and am a rough rider in sex)

PS : I haven't disvirgined any before for those who will condemn me so I see nothing bad if I go for a tear rubber, there is this inner satisfaction i think i will feel knowing NO man has fvcked my wife, we all love new things lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
let's do it this.

Stay with a woman for longer then do the cycle count thing then get back at us and tell us how that worked out.
Alright Then... I Guess You Tryin To Say That What I Said wouldnt Work Out... No Problem I Will Do As You Have Said smiley
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2019
Adonko! Have You Heard Of Hymen
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Adonko(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Adonko! Have You Heard Of Hymen
yes I have sir, but seriously I have not seen a grown virgin girl pussy, so let's assume I have zero knowledge and experience with virgins but am really interested in marrying one now.

So I want my questions answered
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Alright Then... I Guess You Tryin To Say That What I Said wouldnt Work Out... No Problem I Will Do As You Have Said smiley
no. I'm saying let's Cross tge bridge when we get to it
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by IamPlato(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
no. I'm saying let's Cross tge bridge when we get to it
Alright
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ImaIma1(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Calm down, marrying a virgin girl is still the best provided that every other things are intact.

In those years marrying a non virgin is not encouraged, in fact, in some cultures today they test for virginity on wedding night... Eg Egypt.

The irony is that the Op might not even marry a virgin cheesy

Modified

"It" is even a girl...lol
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

The irony is that the Op might not even marry a virgin cheesy
you just have to rain on somebody's parade...

Male virgins don't exist

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ImaIma1(f): 3:27pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:

Male virgins don't exist

That's what he said
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:

Male virgins don't exist

Ive been following your topics and i stand in awe of your wisdom and clarity on issues bordering on the emancipation of masculinity. U should write a book, i guarantee it’d be a best seller.

I have a bit of ethical dilemma i’m currenly facing, a young married lady at my office has been giving me the green light. The audio is a bit misleading but the video is undeniable. To be honest, i want to indulge, not for sex per se but to conquer her mind and to confirm my intuition. How best can I go about this? Do i ask her out? Do i flirt with her and guage her response?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by bentwood85(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Calm down, marrying a virgin girl is still the best provided that every other things are intact.

In those years marrying a non virgin is not encouraged, in fact, in some cultures today they test for virginity on wedding night... Eg Egypt.

Abeg go back to your politics section...
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by ubunja(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2019
theoptimist298:

Ive been following your topics and i stand in awe of your wisdom and clarity on issues bordering on the emancipation of masculinity. U should write a book, i guarantee it’d be a best seller.

I have a bit of ethical dilemma i’m currenly facing, a young married lady at my office has been giving me the green light. The audio is a bit misleading but the video is undeniable. To be honest, i want to indulge, not for sex per se but to conquer her mind and to confirm my intuition. How best can I go about this? Do i ask her out? Do i flirt with her and guage her response?
thanks for the kind words.

In terms of the female at your workplace DO NOT APPROACH HER. Office romance or fvckery, is a No No. Don't go there. Don't even imagine it.

Because when it goes sour (it will. It always does) the tension between you and the woman will make your workplace a very unpleasant place...

Let that one go

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2019
ubunja:
thanks for the kind words.

In terms of the female at your workplace DO NOT APPROACH HER. Office romance or fvckery, is a No No. Don't go there. Don't even imagine it.

Because when it goes sour (it will. It always does) the tension between you and the woman will make your workplace a very unpleasant place...

Let that one go

I’m willing to risk it actually. She’s in my head already. We are not actually on thesame floor so it’d be easier to deal with
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:23pm On May 10, 2019
So only ladies should keep their virginity, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Ryan03(f): 9:40pm On May 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
What's inside again. She isn't yours. She has been broken already.

Ensure you start your life with a virgin olive
This "thing" have started again! Even if you are a virgin, i wont touch you with a long pole. Carry you dirty virginity out of here, i prefer my girlfriend
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Silasloaded(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2019
ok i will try it out
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2019
Join
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Affamefuna(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2019
Furiosa:

Because I am a non virgin and I live a miserable life. I'll probably die alone as no man wants to marry me. I hope your curiosity is satisfied.
Haba! This is too much na
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:33pm On May 11, 2019
Use
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 11, 2019
Furiosa:
My guess is you are a toddler.

You will never grow up until you stop seeing non-virgins as an abomination. Keep bashing in ignorance.
it is not her fault you have lost your virginity. lol!!!
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Squirrel01: 4:21pm On May 11, 2019
Adonko:
you know ubunja even if I am given 5mins to count the number of women I have fvcked I don't think that time will be enough ( not proud of it though), nevertheless, I have not fvcked a virgin all my life, I had one that begged me from her secondary school days till she got to 2nd year in the uni, for me to disvirgin, but I never did cos I just hate seeing blood.

Be that as it may, I have been reading your comments with the other guy, as well as all your post on romance ( nice one bro), and it hit me now that I can actually go for a virgin for a wife. It sounded so real to me now and I am loving it but I have few questions master.

1. How can one recognise a virgin, I mean what are the signs.

2. And I would have loved to keep her virginity till my wedding night, can I do check up on her at the hospital to determine she still a virgin till that night.

3. How do I make love to a virgin (seriously I don't know cos all my life I have been shagging non virgins and am a rough rider in sex)

PS : I haven't disvirgined any before for those who will condemn me so I see nothing bad if I go for a tear rubber, there is this inner satisfaction i think i will feel knowing NO man has fvcked my wife, we all love new things lol.

you claimed to have bedded alot of wig bearers, but you lack the capacity to detect an untouched F-word? does it make sense?
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 11, 2019
Because I am not a virgin myself
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Squirrel01: 6:47pm On May 12, 2019
theoptimist298:

In the world of dating And in whatever you do, , avoid office romance, it backfires with missiles

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:10am On May 13, 2019
Most
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by xynerise: 11:29am On May 13, 2019
There is more to life than just having sex, dummy!
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2019
Love you mummy
Re: Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:40pm On May 14, 2019
You shouldn't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards / Should I Stop This? My Shirtless Picture / Man Calls Himself A ‘trophy Husband’ With His 3 Wives - They Work While he don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.