Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? (4056 Views)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / How Does Vagina Taste Like? / Does Vagina Have Same Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by natedroid: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2022
if her vagina doesn't fit your dick is it advisable to marry her?

the man has a below average Pen and it feels like he's swimming inside her during sex... she's tall, slim with a really fine ass

6 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Jeon(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

the man has a below average Pen and he it feels like he's swimming inside her during sex... she's tall, slim with a really fine ass

are you the one.
is she ur gf?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by natedroid: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

are you the one.
is she ur gf?

yes
Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by pyyxxaro: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
If his toools is floating inside , he should put his leg or yam inside or pour small cement inside the Kpekus so that the Kpekus can be tight small

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Jeon(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

yes
then you move angry ur dick is too small for her. her PUSSI is too big for you.

8 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by liftedud(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2022
With time e go normalize

Just make sure say na only you dey there ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Bahamas95(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2022
You better go and look for your size.

It doesn't make sense when you're busy sweating while pounding a b!tch and she's busy pressing her phone.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by TwoFourSeven(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2022
inukwa[i]inukwa[/i]inukwa
Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Boogyman557: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na WEED I de BLA since 5am..

I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 DIS MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by flames007(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
If his toools is floating inside , he should put his leg or yam inside or pour small cement inside the Kpekus so that the Kpekus can be tight small
Lol

1 Like

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by HopeNeverDies: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Damnnnn!!! Lmao

Another man Down again. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
It's very important that you're both sexually compactible.

If your john thomas is not fitting in, then there's no point to continue. grin

But, as a good samaritan that i am, i will advise you to try other positions. Tell her to close her legs a little bit while you penetrate, i bet it's going to make it a little tighter.

Children of the world.. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by imagrg(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2022
I personally don't like swimming pool. I better relocate to a befitting accommodation.
My size is moderate and I prefer tight-fitting self-contained accommodation.

2 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2022
By their comments we shall know the ones with Biro Cover

2 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

the man has a below average Pen and it feels like he's swimming inside her during sex... she's tall, slim with a really fine ass
The man or you?

I will advise you to run away, don't go and swim where you will drown.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Lordbinsmar: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin grin

I prefer a force fit.

2 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by bidexdo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
sad sad sad Abeg who borehole pussy help
Find better and tight one even if not virgin, undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ladies with tight toto are sweeter therefore the size matters grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Healthrelatedjo: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
E matter o padi mi
Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by okoroemeka(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

I have encountered a girl that had a pvssy that swallowed all my dick and continued to shout deeper,deeper,that she can't feel it,hmmm!! Me with long dick, I have no alternative but to use an old Fanta bottle nearby to Bleep the pvssy well well,and she throughly enjoyed the ribbed Fanta bottle,I cannot kill myself because of pvssy,I beg

6 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

Tell her to try doing Kegel exercise to strengthen her pussy muscle. The exercise must be done 24/7 as long as she remembers it.

If there’s improvement (which is 98% certain) then you guys are good to go

4 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

Lol just tell us u are the one and the girl in question is your gf, lol y beating around the bush
Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by zexy2030(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

It doesn't matter, where it matters is when starts comparing, if she doesn't complain. Marry her, she loves you totally. No lady with wide pussy will prefer a small dick, so if she doesn't complain u r safe
Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Nat404: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

I once met a girl like that before but I ran away from her.

1 Like

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Nat404: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
zexy2030:

It doesn't matter, where it matters is when starts comparing, if she doesn't complain. Marry her, she loves you totally. No lady with wide pussy will prefer a small dick, so if she doesn't complain u r safe
Don't advice someone to marry River Niger. It's very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is common sense, there is no way in heaven that vagina hole will shrink all of a sudden. After childbirth it will definitely widen the more and by that time your dick would just be like a needle in haystack. Except you would want to go the side chicks way.
Else back off and look for your size.

1 Like

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by Kobicove(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

Anything that is a red flag to you must be addressed before you make a commitment! undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
natedroid:

My bro, beta quit d relationship if not so she will cheat on u wen u guys r married. Go fine vagina wen size ur dick. U no hear say "Cut ur coat according to ur size"?

1 Like

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by nigerianrevolut(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol. This is so funny.

#EndTollGate

Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by CandyOps(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Nawao. Because of small prick? Get a big black Love Machine for her. Tell her you're getting a intimacy gadget from Jumia. Tell her it's a surprise till she sees it. Get the realistic types not the iron ones

I recommend getting a 7 inch big black/brown dild0. Use it on her to satisfy her after you buss a nut. She'll appreciate your efforts. And since you're not that big going through the backdoor should be fun for her if you do it right
Re: Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? by techgen(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is a big turn off…look for your size asap!!!
He Dey one kind say you go Dey work, why she not they mourn….over time she’s likely to go back to the dock that made it sooo…baba run, women nor Dey finish for market undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Bra Day, Win Three Hundred US Dollars / She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back / What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.