Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? (1897 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / Dwarf Man Slaps Lady Backside, Then The Lady Slapped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Preciousgirl(f): 2:43pm On May 10, 2019
This guy at my office is getting on my nerves. He once sent me his naked dikk, another time too playfully slapped my buttt. Earlier on today, I was eating, he came around used my spoon to take a morsel of the food I was eating and I felt that was disgusting . I don't share spoon with no one, to cut long story short, I gave the guy a slap. I am sure this will draw that line he needs to see. Some colleagues are playing hypocrites and sympathising with the guy. Did I overeact?

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:
This guy at my office is getting on my nerves. He once sent me his naked dikk, another time too playfully slapped my buttt. Earlier on today, I was eating, he came around used my spoon to take a morsel of the food I was eating and I felt that was disgusting . I don't share spoon with no one, to cut long story short, I gave the guy a slap. I am sure this will draw that line he needs to see. Some colleagues are playing hypocrites and sympathising with the guy. Did I overeact?
It seems you are enjoying the attention by playing hard to get that is why he is going further.Even the slap you gave him may just be a romantic one.There is a way you will confront him and he will never come close to you again.You never blocked him from sending you unclad because you use it to masturbate.

10 Likes

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Preciousgirl(f): 2:52pm On May 10, 2019
comshots:

It seems you are enjoying the attention by playing hard to get that is who he is going further.Even the slap you gave him may just be a romantic one.There is a way you will confront him and he will never come close to you again.You never blocked him from sending you unclad because you use it to masturbate.

You are crasy
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by phelonrays: 2:59pm On May 10, 2019
you again ......cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by anonymuz(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2019
You over reacted. Why didn't have react to the nude picture or when touched you bum bum. That shows you enjoy those ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:03pm On May 10, 2019
phelonrays:
you again ......cheesy

Sharrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2019
This attention seeking hoe...I doubt its a lady behind this moniker

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Deepfeel(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
This story is one sided, a guy won't act this way towards a married lady unless she's been flirting with him : undecided op the full story biko grin
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by seniormallam(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2019
@op, what has your husband done in his past life that made him marry a one chance like you?, if you are trully a married woman pls behave like one, u were not forced into marriage, you cannot carry yourself like a married lady and u'll get a dick photo, respect yourself and you shall be respected, the level of play with a married lady is determined by how far she allows it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by crunchyDope(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:
keep doing dat sh!it, else he might just put his dike in ur mouth

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by phelonrays: 3:14pm On May 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Sharrap
Preciousgirl:

Sharrap
....ah ah bros....

creating censored post everywhere ....... lemme ask you; what do you gain from this; I mean insulting people every now and then......

I think it's high time you take your medics, cause its getting your ass leaked..... sad

3 Likes

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by MissRaine69(f): 3:17pm On May 10, 2019
So unclad dickk- no action
Slap on the ynash- no Acton
Eating your lunch- you slap him?
I am not making any insinuations but this could be viewed from the “ your priorities are upside down” perspective? Maybe?

6 Likes

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by correctyourself(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You did well, for me I don't like such people who behaves as if they don't have sense, in short it's embarrassing and unsocial for him to use your spoon, with what he did you may have automatically lost appetite for the food which may have resulted to waste of money.

If he continues, report him to your supervisor whom would as well report the issue to his supervisor as this is the best way of reporting line in a working environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
correctyourself:

You did well, for me I don't like such people who behaves as if they don't have sense, in short it's embarrassing and unsocial for him to use your spoon, with what he did you may have automatically lost appetite for the food which may have resulted to waste of money.

If he continues, report him to your supervisor whom would as well report the issue to his supervisor as this is the best way of reporting line in a working environment.

Thanks
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by phelonrays: 4:46pm On May 10, 2019
correctyourself:

mr Correctyourslf ; this guy just hide under this monicker bleep you with this nonsense post and you believe am.... even going ahead to scrub the best out of your brain..... hmmm
e good sha..... sad
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by correctyourself(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2019
phelonrays:
mr Correctyourslf ; this guy just hide under this monicker bleep you with this nonsense post and you believe am.... even going ahead to scrub the best out of your brain..... hmmm
e good sha..... sad

It's not your business, those that want to learn got some idea on how to handle related issues. Its your brain you have bleeped. I wonder why a reasonable person should use such statement (bleep you brain) as response to my advice I gave to somebody. It shows the class of youths you belong. (Class of youths whose parents wonder if they are the one who actually brought them up, because of the statements they make and their behavior).

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by iTearHerToto: 6:48pm On May 10, 2019
Be careful how you deal with a hoe when food is involved. They don't joke with that. Plus sex and sex angry

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:14pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Be careful how you deal with a hoe when food is involved. They don't joke with that. Plus sex and sex angry

Puke
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 10, 2019
3 words..... hoe low show

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by popweezy(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2019
Eeeehhhhhhyi!! U'all disturbing my sleep. Can't u pple just kip quiet 4 somtym.. Ah e tall 4 una ho..

I want sleep.. Make una no disturb me!!

Snoring... Zzzzzz
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by phelonrays: 7:47pm On May 10, 2019
[s]
correctyourself:

It's not your business, those that want to learn got some idea on how to handle related issues. Its your brain you have bleeped. I wonder why a reasonable person should use such statement (bleep you brain) as response to my advice I gave to somebody. It shows the class of youths you belong. (Class of youths whose parents wonder if they are the one who actually brought them up, because of the statements they make and their behavior).
[/s] guy this is Nairaland.... each and everyone of us has his/her own opinion to chipped.......
you overread and misunderstood what I wrote... which I believe is the reason why you spill those thrashed up there.................. I'm just wondering on how a-self-acclaim matured guy like you thinks....... SMH for yoo sad

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by IamPlato(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2019
What Is In Your Butts That Somebody Cannot Slap undecided
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by iTearHerToto: 9:25pm On May 10, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Puke
You look elegant tho smiley but I'm suspecting you angry
Re: I Slapped Him, Was I Uncouth? by correctyourself(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2019
phelonrays:
[s][/s] guy this is Nairaland.... each and everyone of us has his/her own opinion to chipped.......
you overread and misunderstood what I wrote... which I believe is the reason why you spill those thrashed up there.................. I'm just wondering on how a-self-acclaim matured guy like you thinks....... SMH for yoo sad

In as much I'm not a football fan like you who argued even when they are wrong, I have made my statement clear to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? / Are You A Witch? Come And Identify Yourself!!! Photos / My Sister Need Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.