Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? (1799 Views)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Advice Needed! Used Postpill Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by iluvkpetus: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
A quick one romancelanders

Help a brother in need

Had sex with my girl yesterday and after everything she used PostPill

She came over today and we just finished having sex

I did the withdrawal method but I'm scared few drops of my semen can lead to pregnancy considering the risks associated with withdrawal method

The question is: Should she take another Postpill or that of yesterday can still prevent pregnancy?
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by Atlanticfire: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
You should be more worried about HIV

Condom is cheaper than the postpill and safer, why are you allergic to condom?

1 Like

Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by DOMINO001: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
You are here abusing pills. Some pills are meant to be taken once a month or thereabouts. Remember, there are consequences of frequent use of these pills. Do whatever you wish and stop displaying your silliness.

2 Likes

Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by iluvkpetus: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
DOMINO001:
You are here abusing pills. Some pills are meant to be taken once a month or thereabouts. Remember, there are consequences of frequent use of these pills. Do whatever you wish and stop displaying your silliness.
Okay, Thanks for the advice but I'll appreciate if you can answer the question

I have no intention of abusing the pill or anything as I just want to be sure whether the one she took yesterday would still be active.

Wouldn't have asked if I wanted to abuse the pills really
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by chigoizie7(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
What is the big deal in using condoms?

Some people will be risking their lives while abusing pills
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
iluvkpetus:

Help a brother in need

I did the withdrawal method but I'm scared few drops of my semen can lead to pregnancy considering the risks associated with withdrawal method

The question is: Should she take another Postpill or that of yesterday can still prevent pregnancy?
if you cum insyd her and watch it flow out lyk a boss.. she will get pregnant bro
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by iluvkpetus: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
aro1:
if you cum insyd her and watch it flow out lyk a boss.. she will get pregnant bro
No I didn't

Just scared a portion poured in since I used the withdrawal method

Scared of any implication coming up should she use another postpill

Wanna know if the one she used yesterday would still be effective
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
iluvkpetus:
No I didn't

Just scared a portion poured in since I used the withdrawal method

Scared of any implication coming up should she use another postpill

Wanna know if the one she used yesterday would still be effective
let me call my brothers here to give advice
cc: captainmitch,tillaman, dayleke, happney65
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by danaiks(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Just look at all the replies above and no one could answer the OP, instead y'all are bashing him.
That's why Quora till date is still better than nairaland angry

@OP i don't have an answer to your question, i hope someone gives you a perfect answer ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
U don dey damage her womb with postpill abi na prepill....after damaging it,u go leave her for anoda man to suffer childlessness...use condom or abstain...90% of unwanted belle na product of "e no enter" alias withdrawal method.
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by CaptainMitch: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Let her take a new post pill, you have mind though to be nacking raw back to back, condoms are way cheaper. If it's within 24hrs she took the pill, she's safe but anything outside that is risky.
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Na wa o. So it’s somebody’s child that has set herself up to be taking pills upon pills like this?

1 Like

Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
iluvkpetus:

Help a brother in need

yes she should take another
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by iPrevail(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
iluvkpetus:

Help a brother in need

No it can't. And it's dangerous for her to take another anytime soon... it might damage her womb or cause other serious problems.
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by midnighter(f): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smh...dont time her ovulation just keep filling her with pills
Re: Can Postpill Still Work In This Condition? by happney65: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
aro1:
let me call my brothers here to give advice
cc: captainmitch,tillaman, dayleke, happney65

Ahhahahahahahahaha.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Parents Reject The Partner You Love So Much? / Should I Be Worried? / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.