Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. (4918 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
I waited for dawn more than the night guards, the sight of kemi was disgusting, If I had my way,I would have pushed her out without hesitation but that part of my heart held me back,she was the one woman I loved with all my heart.

I stood up and walked into the living room,I couldn't bring myself to the reality of what I beheld few hours ago,kemi?its a strange world after all.

We had dinner together, both of us prepared the Jollof rice,I love helping out in the kitchen anytime she's cooking, it thrills me whenever I am doing the chores and watching her go about the cooking gives me so much joy.

It was about 10 pm when we retired to the bedroom,the usual night bath wasn't skipped, we spent so much time in the bathroom,kemi loved playing with the water, I was almost panting by the time we were done,she still wanted to stay but I whiskered her away and carried her into the bedroom with her shouts of "put me down ' echoing as I made my way into the bedroom.

We have been together for 3 years, If there is anything more than love,that's what I felt for kemi,I placed her velvet body on the well made bed,staring straight into her eyes, I bent over and wrapped up her lips in a wet passionate kiss I would love to last forever

Spending quality time with kemi remains golden, it's usually very different,with her it was love .

That night was one of such exceptional night. I felt fulfilled afterwards. I placed her head on my tommy and had her silky hairs in my hands stroking them,I dozed off in a sweet sleep.

The alarm clock announced the long awaited dawn,it was 5.30 am,I walked into the bedroom and asked her to get up,she was still sobbing, pleading with me to let her explain.
Explain? how could she?ok what explanations could she possibly give to excuse her animalistic act?

Mid into my sleep I started feeling the movements on the mattress,the bed was shaking so I turned around to see what was going on.

At first I thought it was a nightmare, I got up and called her name" Kemi! Kemi!! "obviously she was lost in her act,right in front of me was my beloved fiancée with her phone in her hand screaming out in sexual pleasures, urging whoever that was on the other side of the phone to "DO IT HARDER!!:

I pushed her to let her know I was awake but she hissed at me,she got up from the bed,collected her phone ,walked into the living room and continued from where she stopped.

Now she wants to explain? what possible explanation? oh the demons in her village is after her?or the marine spirit possessed her?
Whatever reasons she wants to give,she will have to do that from her house because that morning was a new turn in our supposed beautiful relationship
https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/04/the-poison-my-man-gave-meyou-think.html?m=1ead other stories on my blog

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by JONSYN7154: 3:57pm On May 10, 2019
kudos. But na only one story dey there.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 10:25pm On May 10, 2019
JONSYN7154:
kudos. But na only one story dey there.

On my blog?

I have over 90 stories in there.
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by valdes00(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2019
Omalee:

On my blog?
you are good..... going to that blog of yours instantly
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by valdes00(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2019
Omalee:

On my blog?
but I didnt see the remaining of this particular story

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by JONSYN7154: 8:31am On May 11, 2019
Omalee:

On my blog?
like seriously I only saw one
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On May 11, 2019
fake
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 11:22am On May 11, 2019
valdes00:

you are good..... going to that blog of yours instantly

Thanks a lot
God bless you
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 11:30am On May 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
fake

God bless you
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 11:35am On May 11, 2019
JONSYN7154:
like seriously I only saw one

Ii tried viewing it from here and it's showing the web version.

I'm using blogger's blog.

You can simply use chrome..type in on your browser

www.omaleeblog.com

It'd show you the home and pages.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 12:50pm On May 11, 2019
valdes00:

but I didnt see the remaining of this particular story

It's the part two.
I will. Post it later maybe on Sunday or Monday
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2019
Would you like your Business or Company registered with "Corporate Affairs Commission" (CAC)?

Would you like to apply for a Change of Name on Newspaper, and get Name published in just 24 hours?

Call/SMS: 08136863589
WhatsApp: 08097511688

For your instant services.

If I also show you how your 2,000 Naira will make you a "Millionaire", will you do it? If "YES", chat/inbox me on the above contacts immediately.
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by careytommy37(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2019
Were you abused as a child?
Why are all your stories about sex? embarassed
Re: My Fiancée Had It On The Phone Right Beside Me On My Bed. by Omalee(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2019
careytommy37:
Were you abused as a child?
Why are all your stories about sex? embarassed

It's not all about sex.
I'm a relationship writer,,I have stories that touches other aspect's.

Maybe because of the rampant cases of infidelity, I get more stories on sex.
But my blog niche is on relationship, love and family.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. / A Devastating Experience / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.