Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady (3112 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by Goodplace: 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
I dont really have a serious date but there is this particular lady i was dating but because of some issues and distance we kind of separated but later on we made up.

But i observed two terrible dreams after having sex with her before we went to bed. One: in the first dream i was late for a flight and it made me cry in the dream so deeply.

I though it was just a normal dream but second time after sex with her i dreamt i killed someone by stabbing and i was running away...

This has made me conclude to stop the lady from coming around.

Please can anyone advice on the implcation of this dream
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by MiddleSpot: 6:00pm On May 10, 2019
Indeed. Flip it. The reverse mode. Don't be quick to judge your dreams. Do a deeper search. Have you wondered if someone wants to tarnish her image spiritually making her offensive to people she would have rather settled than with comfortably and would also be a blessing to them? Grow up. Find a spiritual father to do a deeper digging and don't be too pdesumptuos. The obvious many times isn't the real truth when spiritual issues arises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by saucerence(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2019
from the spirit of the god,s u re sexing ur destiny little by little stop sexing her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by orisunmibare01(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2019
The devil finds every slight chance to scare us...
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by delugajackson: 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
That lady has been sent from the deepest parts of hell to torment and destroy your soul. Her only weapon is sex and she knows you can't resist it.

These are not just mere dreams so you need to take your spiritual life seriously. You killed a man in your dream, its only a matter of time before it manifests in the physical realm. Missing your flight is a sign of badluck and misfortune. Cast that lady out of your life and take your spiritual life by the horns. There are women that only come into your life to kill your destiny and destroy everything you've worked for. Beware!

7 Likes

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by pass111(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by Jodha(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
Totally yhur biz bro....did yhu ask for our opinion or advice before yhu whip her?
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by Jodha(f): 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by MiddleSpot: 6:21pm On May 10, 2019
Jodha:
Totally yhur biz bro....did yhu ask for our opinion or advice before yhu whip her?

Jodha you no dey change. Same bad mouf lipsrsealed
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by nosiebaba(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2019
BROS YOU DON MISS YOUR FLIGHT shocked shocked shocked
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by DonGtoG1(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2019
You need no much explanations to your dream as the meaning is glaring to you.

BE STEADFAST IN PRAYERS AND WATCH YOUR STEPS.

1 Like

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by tee59(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2019
delugajackson:
That lady has been sent from the deepest parts of hell to torment and destroy your soul. Her only weapon is sex and she knows you can't resist it.

These are not just mere dreams so you need to take your spiritual life seriously. You killed a man in your dream, its only a matter of time before it manifests in the physical realm. Missing your flight is a sign of badluck and misfortune. Cast that lady out of your life and take your spiritual life by the horns. There are women that only come into your life to kill your destiny and destroy everything you've worked for. Beware!
Follow this advice.This is your Joseph.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by nervorum: 7:02pm On May 10, 2019
DonGtoG1:
You need no much explanations to your dream as the meaning is glaring to you.

BE STEADFAST IN PRAYERS AND WATCH YOUR STEPS.

Who is a fornicator supposed to pray to?

1 Like

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by DonGtoG1(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2019
nervorum:

Who is a fornicator supposed to pray to?

To GOD of course.

My brother, that guy is very lucky that he had those dreams, which i see as revelations and opportunity for him to turn to a good and Godly life.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 10, 2019
Run run run run run....pray, run for your life and destiny

1 Like

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by Daviddson(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
You're very lucky. You better dump premarital sex before it dumps you into the wastebasket.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by Jodha(f): 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Jodha you no dey change. Same bad mouf lipsrsealed

Lool bad mouth keh....a leopard never changes it's spots..

Afa?
Re: Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady by PrinceCEE(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2019
There are unsettled fears and thoughts within your subconscious.

It has nothing to do with the girl.

Kill your fears and probably, you should have a nice check on what you mostly think about.

(1) (Reply)

Romance With A Married Woman. / But Why Do Black Women Hare Watchin Blue Film In 2022 / I Will Never Date Again - Truth About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.