Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. (1556 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Having A Bad Dream After Sex With This Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Odogwubitters78(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Good morning narialander's, please i have this thing, disturbing me for so long now, insults is allowed despite the fact i get a permanent solution here, besides i just had the dream right now, that's why i wake up to write about it..

Guy's there is this particular brothel nearer to my Street, sometimes when I'm less free mostly in the evening, i will go there and take a drink and enjoy there music, then if by any chance I see any fine girl that enter my eyes i will take the person inside then we Knack, but the thing there is this, anytime i finish Bleep*kng any girl from that brothel i see myself dreaming when I was still in secondary school, secondary school that i Left like 8 year's ago now, and when i have to read about that particular dream here on narialand is scaring, the dream means 'backwardness' like i should pray against any spirit of setback in my life... Please guys help me out ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ i want to stop, concerning the dream who have had similar dream, and how do you go about with it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Anny69: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Brolosho. After finding solution he'll go to another brothel. Next time it won't be a dream it'll be STDs an incurable one. undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Odogwubitters78:
Good morning narialander's, please i have this thing, disturbing me for so long now, insults is allowed despite the fact i get a permanent solution here, besides i just had the dream right now, that's why i wake up to write about it..

Guy's there is this particular brothel nearer to my Street, sometimes when I'm less free mostly in the evening, i will go there and take a drink and enjoy there music, then if by any chance I see any fine girl that enter my eyes i will take the person inside then we Knack, but the thing there is this, anytime i finish Bleep*kng any girl from that brothel i see myself dreaming when I was still in secondary school, secondary school that i Left like 8 year's ago now, and when i have to read about that particular dream here on narialand is scaring, the dream means 'backwardness' like i should pray against any spirit of setback in my life... Please guys help me out ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ i want to stop, concerning the dream who have had similar dream, and how do you go about with it.
Stop fornicating and repent first of all.
Then start an aggressive barrage of prayers against backwardness, because definitely you are contacting negative spirits .
As long as you continue to fornicate, the spirit of backwardness will never depart from you.It will drain your finances such that you can't account for anything good with it.
Pray hard oo, because sexually transmitted demons are not a joke in these perilous times.
Good luck

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by dawnomike(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Odogwubitters78:

You know the cause already and the solution at well!!!
Stop visiting brothels!!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by money121(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Odogwubitters78:

Have it at back of ur mind
Nobody will help you if you are not ready to help urself
STOP KNACKN HOELOSHO
SIMPLE LIKE ABc
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2023
You're simply disillusional at best. What kind of nonsense thread is this?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by LikeAking: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2023
The dream mean nothing.

Just ya brain fucking with ya.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
LikeAking:
The dream mean nothing.

Life is deeper than what you think, the spiritual controls the physical so don't play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
LikeAking:
The dream mean nothing.

dey play
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Therock5555(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Stop drinking odogwu biters, you'll be okay.

Alcohol dey always cause foolish dreams, you come add ashawo join which equates to bad dreams promax.

Visit falseprophet church for special deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by LikeAking: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Life is deeper than what you think, the spiritual controls the physical so don't play

As told by the colonial mastersโ€ฆ

The dream means nothingโ€ฆ

Let Op go and live his life.

We all dream about our selves in Secodary sch/uni or any place we have spent lots of time at..

Na norms..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Odogwubitters78(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
LikeAking:

As told by the colonial mastersโ€ฆ

The dream means nothingโ€ฆ

Let Op go and live his life.

We all dream about our selves in Secodary sch/uni or any place we have spent lots of time at..

Na norms..

You mean the dream means nothing!!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by LikeAking: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Odogwubitters78:

You mean the dream means nothing!!!

Every body Dey dream this dreamโ€ฆ

U never dream this kind dream bf?

We dream about places we have spent time at..

Na norms..

The only way to avoid a dream like this is try mindfulness โ€ฆ

Na just our memories brain fuqing us.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Zonefree(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
It's time to change brothel.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Emma513: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zonefree:
It's time to change brothel.
IDIOT! YOU WANT KILL WITH Laugh grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by conscienceman4(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Just continue until you dream about your primary school.

Odogwubitters78:

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Vision101(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Loose ladies are major agents of distribution of demons. Demons inhibit in environments that are welcoming to them. Activities in brothels welcome them.

If you have ever been involved in deliverance and you witness ladies manifest your John Thomas will look south even if a lady opens waaaaah for you.

Sex involves exchange of blood and the strongest covenants are made with blood. Op God loves you and he's warning you. Run!!

Don't allow your case to be like Ephraim in the bible.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by Lovemeharder(f): 3:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Just dey play with your destiny.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. by DonroxyII: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Odogwubitters78:

Your Energy is being taken aback anytime you backslide .......

E Mean say, You Chi(Soul) Would not be able to continue Evolutionary Journeys once You go down those lane of fvck aside & You don't have the Maturities to Rise After Your Downcasted ....

It's a warning system for you to take caution because you are an "Evolutionist" & Your Brain is telling you she has devolved without ability to Step Up ...

Fast for restoration & Retrain Your Maturities On Fvck Aside.....

You must Understand Your Energies & Determines what is good for her & What is not good for her ....

(1) (Reply)

Facts About This Power Bank ? / The Love Of A Woman! / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.