₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,251,474 members, 4,932,762 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 12:22 AM

UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? (51015 Views)

Catholic's Most Beautiful University In Pictures / UNIZIK Has Released A New Date For Post UTME (see Dates Here) / Some Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In The World. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:32am On May 11
Ohh lord, my naija folks are arguing about which university has the best entrance gate in the 21st century... Them go get us last last
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Imo1stson: 6:37am On May 11
The gate looks new and inviting. Hope it stays same years to come
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MXr8p: 6:47am On May 11
This is the most beautiful in Nigeria. Great Zikites great

UNIZIK has the best academic lecturers and physical structures in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Bhenehdikt(m): 7:29am On May 11
Mariangeles:
Looks more like a filling station to me undecided

I get the concept, but the colours were off ...very distasteful .

Colour blindness is a bad thing.
Please,you need to take a 20-hoour course on Colour Theory.

Thank me later
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Mariangeles: 7:37am On May 11
Bhenehdikt:

Colour blindness is a bad thing.
Please,you need to take a 20-hoour course on Colour Theory.

Thank me later
I'm going to type this in the most nicest way....You are as dumb as a rock ! smiley
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Siluna: 8:00am On May 11
Just wait after few months
Those white paintings will b lookin like of those walls n primary skul
Wer der are snots nd menstrual period on d paintings grin
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MacMkboy(m): 8:10am On May 11
Total Bull Crap. Wasting Money On Inconsequential Stuffz And Leaving The Neccessary Ones Undone. Labs=0; Lecture Halls=0; Lab Equipments=0; Lecture Halls Crowded Beyond Capacity With Poor Ventilation And Visibility, Just 2mention A Few.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by titiforever: 9:40am On May 11
The gate is beautiful, whatever negative comments anybody is commenting, is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by bigpicture001: 9:48am On May 11
Guess what the students call the gate.....

" beautiful gate"..!
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by 2Ways(m): 10:20am On May 11
it looks like an oil company building.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by labani06(m): 10:48am On May 11
this signifies that anyone who is admitted to this university should be ready to be bookish through out the academic years.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by akaahs(m): 10:56am On May 11
Books without pen, sha the architect try
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by KushLyon(m): 11:32am On May 11
correctguy2010:

Don't be offended but the UNIZIK GATE is 100 times more beautiful than that UNIBEN GATE.

as a student of uniben, I totally agree with this grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by truthstands20: 12:17pm On May 11
Is that not Senator Lawan beside Senator Ifeanyi Uba? This man really need this senate President like nothing else but I feel he will not get it.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MrMacinterchi1(m): 12:35pm On May 11
It's actually called "the Beautiful Gate" as its name.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MrMacinterchi1(m): 12:36pm On May 11
bigpicture001:
Guess what the students call the gate.....
" beautiful gate"..!
it's the name given to the gate not just what students call it.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MrMacinterchi1(m): 12:44pm On May 11
Lules:

great unizik
a gate that look them over ten years to build and complete
what a pity

u don't need to blow facts out of proportion. it's better u say u don't know than blowing statistics u don't know nothing of.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by sapeleboi(m): 1:13pm On May 11
na gate we wan learn?

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by encryptjay(m): 1:42pm On May 11
Anonymous4:
Congratulations to UZIK to having the most beautiful school gate
grin
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Bhenehdikt(m): 6:46pm On May 11
Mariangeles:
I'm going to type this in the most nicest way....You are as dumb as a rock ! smiley

Thanks man!
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Lules(f): 7:07pm On May 11
MrMacinterchi1:

u don't need to blow facts out of proportion. it's better u say u don't know than blowing statistics u don't know nothing of.
how sure are you
I'm starting facts
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MrMacinterchi1(m): 8:11pm On May 11
Lules:

how sure are you
I'm starting facts

The beautiful gate has been in use since I could remember.
It was closed down around 2017 to enable the renovation that brought it to this state today.
so, I don't understand what u meant when you said 10 years of construction.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:57pm On May 11
Hail UNIZIK pride of the people and of the nation,
Fountain of knowledge and of wisdom
Source of our hope and confidence,
Our UNIZIK (*2),
Where we learn discipline , self reliance and excellence.
Great UNIZIK we do hail you.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Lules(f): 4:18pm On May 16
MrMacinterchi1:

The beautiful gate has been in use since I could remember.
It was closed down around 2017 to enable the renovation that brought it to this state today.
so, I don't understand what u meant when you said 10 years of construction.
I meant from actually building it,to its completion

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by MrMacinterchi1(m): 8:24pm On May 16
Lules:
I meant from actually building it,to its completion
Well, I don't think u should consider it that way.
Both were of a different projects.
Re: UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? by Utthaan4: 9:37pm On May 16
Well, that is nice. Asthaetics and environment matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students / WAEC Timetable 2017: Comprehensive 2017/18 WAEC Timetable - May/June / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.