Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (63223 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 6:50am On May 12, 2019
gypsey:
I think it's only in the people's imaginations, a myth. And if your ex wife didn't die, that's a proof that the whole thing is a myth.
it's no myth. the lady may fall sick mysteriously and she will only live when she is bold enough to confess and perform the necessary rite.it doesnt mean it's death instantly.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:52am On May 12, 2019
This is more than wickedness
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:05pm On May 12, 2019
Wtfork:

* I go with the former
I wonder o
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2019
Yigiyaga:
It beats me.Now her children will be orphans because of stupidity.
she didn't even think about it....because she is lost in her world of lust
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
Buharifanatic:
What happened to Benin juju that kills women that cheat

Una lies eh
the people in question are not even indegenes. read.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by perryy(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2019
gypsey:
I think it's only in the people's imaginations, a myth. And if your ex wife didn't die, that's a proof that the whole thing is a myth.

It seems u don't know how to read. She was rushed down to the village for cleansing when a prophetess tikf us what happened. That was after I have spent over 400k without solution and without being able to pinpoint the cause of ailment or even the nature of ailment. If u are in doubt , u can contact Agbara police station and ask the DPO. He was among those that slept with her and he also paid for the sacrifice. I wish u can ask ur sister to marry an Edo man and let her use herself for a confirmation as to whether it is a myths or real. When my ex was asked if I didn't tell her that we forbid it , she said she thought it was a myth. People without cultural heritage are always like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by perryy(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
it's no myth. the lady may fall sick mysteriously and she will only live when she is bold enough to confess and perform the necessary rite.it doesnt mean it's death instantly.

Don't mind him. I hate people like him. That was how they confused my ex wife. She was at the point of death before she confessed. I know the type of sacrifices we did before she survived. The DPO agbara paid for it. He was among those that slept with her. I would love the guy to test with his sister or daughter. Let me marry her and let her try rubbish.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 13, 2019
perryy:

It seems u don't know how to read. She was rushed down to the village for cleansing when a prophetess tikf us what happened. That was after I have spent over 400k without solution and without being able to pinpoint the cause of ailment or even the nature of ailment. If u are in doubt , u can contact Agbara police station and ask the DPO. He was among those that slept with her and he also paid for the sacrifice. I wish u can ask ur sister to marry an Edo man and let her use herself for a confirmation as to whether it is a myths or real. When my ex was asked if I didn't tell her that we forbid it , she said she thought it was a myth. People without cultural heritage are always like that.
NO, i don't know how to read, grin Thank you!

I don't have to believe this your story, And i don't have to find out if it's real.

If it can be reversed by perfoming some kinda sacrifition then it isn't effective. That means your wife can go sleep around as long as she or anyone who sleeps with her perfoms the sacrifies.

So

I still say, It's a Myth. why would anyone sane human want to be part of such Diabolical practice anyway? Poeple are Married to their wives, They don't OWN their Wives.

Ciao!! grin
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by perryy(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2019
gypsey:

I don't have to believe this your story, And i don't have to find out if it's real.

If it can be reversed by perfoming some kinda sacrifition then it isn't effective. That means your wife can go sleep around as long as she or anyone who sleeps with her perfoms the sacrifies.

In that case, bring ur wife let me bleep her. As for reversing it, if I don't give consent , the elders who do the sacrifices won't raise a finger. And if nothing is done , the woman must go. (Die)

So

I still say, It's a Myth. why would anyone sane human want to be part of such Diabolical practice anyway? Poeple are Married to their wives, They don't OWN their Wives.

Ciao!! grin
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by perryy(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2019
gypsey:

If I don't give consent no one can agree to do the sacrifices.

So

Ciao!! grin

If I don't give consent no elder wil agree to do the cleansing and the woman must die. We must tell any woman we wanna marry our taboos. We do not force them. She knew about it before she took me home where I was made to pay for all the marital rites.

From the way I talk, it is meaningless arguing with u. Just tell any sister of yours to marry an Esan man and let's see how the myth would work if she can't keep her pussy. People like u die anyhow.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Westsida: 5:48pm On May 20, 2019
Sleevia:
They killed the man around by pass at Sapele Road. I remember my big bros told me the story. Thank God justice prevailed.

The dead man's saviour was a little girl who saw them during the act because they thought nobody saw them. They drugged and burnt him inside his car. The man is quite wealthy.

That stupid woman had some children for her husband o.

Chai
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2020
elizabeth147:
D Woman Did She Possess By Allowing Another Man Into Ur Matrimony Home After Sayin Yes I Do. D Pastor Self Only Almighty God Can Judge Dis Kind Evil.

How are you?
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by annisy(f): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Fear women
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Fear women
The rules i gave my fiance,she must not get close to Any pastor, she must not call our church pastor Daddy, she must not give to church /pastor without notifying me. No going to church frequently except on sunday. I cant let this nowadays pastors to brainwash my wife.

For a cheating wife, they always possess cheating trait during dating/ courtship, guys stop been weak.once you catch her cheating, no forgiveness cus she wont change, a cheating wife will bring badluck to her husband
may God bless you boss. I have been following you. You're a wise man sir.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Acedave1:
abeg make i dey cry or dey laugh

nigeria is fake, producing fake pastors,imam and babalawo
hahahhahaha boss
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2020
dancok:
truth, they feel reluctant to sign death warrant, according to hear say, the only governor that usually sign is osho baba and is no more on that sit.
seriously boss. I don't understand. Why?
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2020
BiggyB242:
She was a house wife meaning she had a lot of time on her hands after kids had gone to school. You know the idle mind is the devil workshop and most times these rich men wants a house wife since they can pay the bills, as a senior staff of Nnpc he was definitely a big boy.

She was actually brainwashed by the pastor reason sometimes you should get a working class woman as a wife to keep her busy. You know Nigerian women take pastor as demi gods they practically do what these men of God says even when is against the husband's wish. Con men takes advantage of such situation.

The world is evil, you can't be too careful. Don't let your wives to be too close to any man be it a pastor or best friends or colleague, yes they will call you insecure and you don't trust them; brothers is better than to die prematurely. These women are sometimes naive and you need to guide them least they fall prey and you end up being the victim.
wise boss.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2020
luka1981:
These pastors are all the same. Men of dogs. Criminals has taken over the church. The remaining people with conscience has left the church.
not only pastors o boss. Even mallams and babalawo. They are all scammers. I like your signature.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Heineken:
seriously boss. I don't understand. Why?
nobody likes to take another man's live na

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Heineken(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2020
dancok:
nobody likes to take another man's live na
boss this case is different o. Even God won't be angry. They killed the man o remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.