Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ladies !!! Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (1392 Views)

Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Ladies ... Help, On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Nanatrendy(f): 9:49pm On May 10, 2019
What will be your best reply to a message that reads LEAVE MY MAN ALONE angry
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by faithfull18(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2019
Lol, OK.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by RoyalBlu(f): 10:03pm On May 10, 2019
Like you don't know you should reply:

WHICH MAN?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by ipobarethieves: 10:18pm On May 10, 2019
cheesy grin sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss undecided u are warned to lif person boyfriend/ husband b4 the aggrieved wife bath u with undiluted acid, Hot groundnut oil/ carry ur picture/ mata b4 village Elder council. Lif person hubby.Yes U!

1 Like

Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 10, 2019
Start minding your business. Men are not worth dying for.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Nanatrendy(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cheesy grin sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss undecided u are warned to lif person boyfriend/ husband b4 the aggrieved wife bath u with undiluted acid, Hot groundnut oil/ carry ur picture/ mata b4 village Elder council. Lif person hubby.Yes U!
what makes you think it's even true. It's not even a hubby a common boyfriend, one short and ugly guy in my workplace, I don't even know how she arrived at that conclusion. If you are a guy bugg off am not in the mood for Nairaland boys' judgemental nonsense. LADIES ONLY.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Biglittlelois(f): 10:38pm On May 10, 2019
I'll block the number immediately, screenshot the message to the man I'm dating, and wait for his response, if he starts to blabber or stammer, I break up immediately, I will never ever fight over a man, never.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by ipobarethieves: 10:38pm On May 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:
what makes you think it's even true. It's not even a hubby a common boyfriend, one short and ugly guy in my workplace, I don't even know how she arrived at that conclusion. If you are a guy bugg off am not in the mood for Nairaland boys' judgemental nonsense. LADIES ONLY.
sorry my daughter. i belong to Nairaland Elder council. Why kal him short ugly

1 Like

Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:

Babe there are some comments you just have to ignore cos they are waste of space and time, if the so called guy isn't a boyfriend, then it's easy, show him the chat or whatever, and warn him to warn whoever she is to never threaten you again, and stay away from the dude.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Nanatrendy(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sorry my daughter. i belong to Nairaland Elder council. Why kal him short ugly
it is what it is
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by ipobarethieves: 10:51pm On May 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:
What will be your best reply to a message that reads LEAVE MY MAN ALONE angry
who gave her ur num? And how did d ugly one knw ur num?.Blocking sumbody is childish..Since u are sure of urself/u dnt have anything to do with him,warn him to stop disturbing U.If he failed to listen.Kip sending/bombard him with insult.And tell his GF dat u have nothing to do with his"Ugly" man..Period

1 Like

Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by SaucyBenks(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'll block the number immediately, screenshot the message to the man I'm dating, and wait for his response, if he starts to blabber or stammer, I break up immediately, I will never ever fight over a man, never.
that'll be foolishness on your path cos the lady may be meaning another guy who you probably know and chat with or something n maybe she saw your messages on his phone and sent that n you not being aware of the man thought it was your main man and boom... You break up with the wrong guy.. Could be ANYMAN
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by IamPlato(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2019
Biglittlelois:
People Are Very Good At Boasting but When Reality Hits Them, they Speak Differently

4 Likes

Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Nanatrendy(f): 11:16pm On May 10, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, OK.
my friend hope you are good
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Biglittlelois(f): 12:46am On May 11, 2019
IamPlato:
People Are Very Good At Boasting but When Reality Hits Them, they Speak Differently

K.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Biglittlelois(f): 12:53am On May 11, 2019
SaucyBenks:
that'll be foolishness on your path cos the lady may be meaning another guy who you probably know and chat with or something n maybe she saw your messages on his phone and sent that n you not being aware of the man thought it was your main man and boom... You break up with the wrong guy.. Could be ANYMAN

1) I don't have a guy friend I chat with in a naughty way for his girl to suspect something is wrong.

2) Once a so called friend tells me he has a girlfriend, I distance myself to the barest minimum.

3) I don't have friends, just acquaintances.

So these leaves my boyfriend, meaning he has someone else, hence my first comment,

Next time, state your points without being insultive, and avoid assumptions on a person you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by IamPlato(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

K.
shocked did you just do this to me?
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Biglittlelois(f): 8:19am On May 11, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked did you just do this to me?

What did you expect after what you typed, a high five
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by IamPlato(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What did you expect after what you typed, a high five
So Thats Why You Gave Me "K"... undecided

What I Am Trying To Tell You Is That Love can Be Crazy. You Might Love Somebody Tomorrow and This Love Could Be So Strong That You Would find It Hard To Let Go of This Love... It Could Be Me Though wink
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by Biglittlelois(f): 10:21am On May 11, 2019
IamPlato:
So Thats Why You Gave Me "K"... undecided

What I Am Trying To Tell You Is That Love can Be Crazy. You Might Love Somebody Tomorrow and This Love Could Be So Strong That You Would find It Hard To Let Go of This Love... It Could Be Me Though wink

P, It has never been hard for me to let go, I have loved before, loved to extent that I had to question my sanity, when it didn't work, I cried in my closet and let it go, I cannot force someone to be with me, I cannot fight for a man to stay with me, he will never appreciate you, he will take advantage and dump you at the end, so what's the point,

Right now, those days of crying is over in my life, I am at a point where I will never take things at heart anymore, be it love, trust, commitment, loyalty, whatever, humans are unpredictable, so am I.
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by blackgold2018(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Easier said than done.. abegi. U never jam yet
Re: Ladies !!! Help Me Out by IamPlato(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

P, It has never been hard for me to let go, I have loved before, loved to extent that I had to question my sanity, when it didn't work, I cried in my closet and let it go, I cannot force someone to be with me, I cannot fight for a man to stay with me, he will never appreciate you, he will take advantage and dump you at the end, so what's the point,

Right now, those days of crying is over in my life, I am at a point where I will never take things at heart anymore, be it love, trust, commitment, loyalty, whatever, humans are unpredictable, so am I.
Well, You Are Right... Some Persons Let Go Easily but I Usually believe Its Mostly Men because Women Get Too Emotionally Attached... You Are A Lucky One If You Let Go Easily without Causing World War 3

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Your Girl At Work Gone Wrong (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Exposes Her Boobs In A New Photo / Rated 18+, Man seen doing the unbelievable in an open place (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.