Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ladies ... Help, On Okada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies ... Help, On Okada (1124 Views)

Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies ... Help, On Okada by Keketu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hi nairaland ladies, please this is a serious thread the require outmout truth from ladies.. please advice

if a lady climb okada with a guy behind and the guy start having burna , how will a lady feel for the guy?

I bode okada with a crush, I sat at the back of the okada while she was in the middle and i have burna, she will feel it because I feel her back on the burner cry I think it rub her back small, cause I think she feel embarrass and a little shy, I try to shift back to seat on okada iron, but there was gallope on the road so it was uncomfortable and it make it go . when I climb down I think I might have make her feel somehow like she was expecting me to smile or be happy, but I did not look at her face , it now feel as if she hate me, as we didn't highlit at the same ..

ladies please how will it feel if it was you? cry cry
Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by empire2017(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Elders where una dey?
Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by fillipelobos: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
I don't get you

1 Like

Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by Callertunez: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wait! Is it burna boy or bunsen burner

I'll take it that you're joking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by raphemmanuel(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Keketu:
Hi nairaland ladies, please this is a serious thread the require outmout truth from ladies.. please advice

if a lady climb okada with a guy behind and the guy start having burna , how will a lady feel for the guy?

I bode okada with a crush, I sat at the back of the okada while she was in the middle and i have burna, she will feel it because I feel her back on the burner cry I think it rub her back small, cause I think she feel embarrass and a little shy, I try to shift back to seat on okada iron, but there was gallope on the road so it was uncomfortable and it make it go . when I climb down I think I might have make her feel somehow like she was expecting me to smile or be happy, but I did not look at her face , it now feel as if she hate me, as we didn't highlit at the same ..

ladies please how will it feel if it was you? cry cry
grin cheesy grin I can't stop laughing
Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Funny people every where.
Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by lennsmart(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Hahahahaha.... Characters dey shaa.. grin grin
Re: Ladies ... Help, On Okada by Nicklaus619(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Baba u don Bleep up o, first of all, u shouldn't have mounted the same motorcycle with her, and secondly u ought to have gotten a grasp on your enthusiasm around your joystick, having a hard-on in that circumstance will send an awfully wrong signal to the girl, she may think you are a freak and if she is not your girlfriend already, chances of her accepting to go on a date with you has dwindled, because u just proved to her that u just want to have sex with and nothing else, anyways i wish you luck in winning her over cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Simple Reason Why Nobody Should Expect A DM From Me. / I Need A Friend With Benefit In Owerri / I Want To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.