Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship (1015 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Ladies ... Help, On Okada / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
she is beautiful and in her early twenties. Her story. I fell in love with a guy early last year. He is an ideal man, cool straight to the point but he is an introvert, doesn't like too much talk. There is no attitude i have not shown this guy and my mistake was that i took his nature and love for granted. Four months ago i told him some crazy things like i have a boy friend, I'm in a relationship and ever since he has neither called me or chat me. All this while he has being the one putting all the effort to make things work although i have not agreed to date him but deep down i know that i love him. I never believed he will tell me bye bye but that is the sad truth now. I have cried my eyes out. How can i love somebody and be this mean, heartless and stubborn ? Do I have any Chance with this guy again?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Oluromantic: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lol. It's like when a man is reluctant to raise his hand on a woman despite her acidic provocations. It's not wise to talk/act with finality when relating with people. No one knows tomorrow or what your action now can breed later. Its good you're remorseful. You can pay him a visit and show same remorse to him at least to free your mind and perhaps change his mind towards you. If you're sincere, he will reconsider. That's if he's not in a relationship yet.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Offpoint: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
When u love someone simply be with them instead of forming one thing.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by youngsahito(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When u love someone simply be with them instead of forming one thing.
Abi oooo, too much forming no go kill una

1 Like

Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by yomi007k(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2020
For you to have behaved that way depicts you don't deserve to be in a relationship yet.

Move on with life. You messed up.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Gentle0wavez: 4:07am On Jul 13, 2020
Opportunity gone
Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by kizwid(m): 4:58am On Jul 13, 2020
lord know
Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol. It's like when a man is reluctant to raise his hand on a woman despite her acidic provocations. It's not wise to talk/act with finality when relating with people. No one knows tomorrow or what your action now can breed later. Its good you're remorseful. You can pay him a visit and show same remorse to him at least to free your mind and perhaps change his mind towards you. If you're sincere, he will reconsider. That's if he's not in a relationship yet.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Teachermallam:
she is beautiful and in her early twenties. Her story. I fell in love with a guy early last year. He is an ideal man, cool straight to the point but he is an introvert, doesn't like too much talk. There is no attitude i have not shown this guy and my mistake was that i took his nature and love for granted. Four months ago i told him some crazy things like i have a boy friend, I'm in a relationship and ever since he has neither called me or chat me. All this while he has being the one putting all the effort to make things work although i have not agreed to date him but deep down i know that i love him. I never believed he will tell me bye bye but that is the sad truth now. I have cried my eyes out. How can i love somebody and be this mean, heartless and stubborn ? Do I have any Chance with this guy again?
The damage has been done. please your bashing and most importantly advice will be appreciated.
Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Ladikwa(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Yes you still have a chance, and you could even build a solid relationship that will stand the test of time. Only if you have truly come to your sense, and you are ready to put effort into the relationship. let him see the new you which is matured, sincere and know what she want when you meet up or chat. just be patience with him, when he finally forgive you pls don't hurt him again.
Re: Ladies Help A Sister Fix This Relationship by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Ladikwa:
Yes you still have a chance, and you could even build a solid relationship that will stand the test of time. Only if you have truly come to your sense, and you are ready to put effort into the relationship. let him see the new you which is matured, sincere and know what she want when you meet up or chat. just be patience with him, when he finally forgive you pls don't hurt him again.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Best Moments Of Humanity? / Fvck This Chickass Forum Service, Imma Leave It Dude. / Help!!! I Fall In Love With Older Girls Than Younger Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.