Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends (3981 Views)

Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Continue creating thread,

Naija girls are prostitutes,

Ned just married Regina.

Okoya has wifed Sade for years.

No wonder these ancestors keep winning.
Slay kings no too get sense. They think it is by creating thread and forming alfa male on NL.
another insulter approach grin grin grin grin grin. Madam provide concrete points please that are in tune with the topic... chai Naija guys are trying oh. This is somebodies wife 2mao o grin, is this how you intend to win subtle arguments with your partner in your matrimonial home... by insulting him for having a diff school or thought?

if you truly believe what i have written is false, kindly state it based on your own experience, so we all can learn. I believe thats why this forum is here

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
ALFA MALE:
ofcourse i have female relatives and they are not in that line of work..

Since I have been on NL, I have never seen any male NLder whose sister is in this line of work.

Who sisters are these girls fcking around then?

Oya na, go advise those your good sisters boyfriends to desist from dating them. Charity begins at home. grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dcomedian
AntiBrutus:

Since I have been on NL, I have never seen any male NLder whose sister is in this line of work.

Who sisters are these girls fcking around then?

Oya na, go advise those your good sisters boyfriends to desist from dating them. Charity begins at home. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
TonieLee:
While some are making money, some others are busy making a list of what u should do with ur money. Op goan make money na poverty dey worry u

Girls spend money on their boyfriend's too but u don't see them making unnecessary noise. A lot of women are bread winners these day but some guy is dwelling on some small change he has to write list.

Nonsense and 7reasons undecided

hmnnn, nice one, dear.

na truth u posted.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by ijaya1: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
TimiRume:
THREAD; Men should prefer prostitutes

SAME THREAD; 80% OF Nigerian women are prostitutes.

Conclusion; The majority of Nigerian women are desirable.
Hmmm

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Jabhunter: 5:33pm On May 11, 2019
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2019
go download apps na, many of them offfer these services
ijaya1:
Hmmm

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by ijaya1: 6:02pm On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
go download apps na, many of them offfer these services
what app are you talking about
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2019
2go.....no derail my thread joor... be going to download 2go grin grin grin grin grin grin
ijaya1:
what app are you talking about
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by ijaya1: 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
2go.....no derail my thread joor... be going to download 2go grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin are for real

dis definitely must be a joke...do any matured guy do that
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2019
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Adonko(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2019
Op you are so so right and among all the points am going to stick to point 4. Guyz let me say this pls make condom you friend, buy the full pack and spread everywhere around your house and make sure at least one is in your wallet. I have so practiced this to the extent that I was paying for what I bought after church ( God forgive me) and I bought out a condom unknowingly grin

My point is most babes don't like CD and guyz won't think of tomorrow but want to impress these babes by going raw ,especially those guyz camping a woman who is not thier wife at home I just pity for you, the truth is 97% of women are not loyal and faithful to thier guys, same with guyz they fuvk anyhow, I mean anyhow. Some that are even domestic prostitute in Lagos will travel far as IMO states to fvck as Street prostitutes, babes know am saying the truth.

I support op, street olosho is more health conscious than all these conventional girlfriends, if I will advice u I will tell you to fvck street olosho cos the first thing after collecting her money she will bring out is condom and even if she notice the condom is damaged, she will halt the process and go for a replacement. I so have fear for Naija babes that am afraid if I will not even sleep with my wife with condom ...

Guys master condom ...plsssssssssss master condom and trust no woman's pussy .it is your LIFE first before your RIGHT.

My two cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2019
wise words
Adonko:
Op you are so so right and among all the points am going to stick to point 4. Guyz let me say this pls make condom you friend, buy the full pack and spread everywhere around your house and make sure at least one is in your wallet. I have so practiced this to the extent that I was paying for what I bought after church ( God forgive me) and I bought out a condom unknowingly grin

My point is most babes don't like CD and guyz won't think of tomorrow but want to impress these babes by going raw ,especially those guyz camping a woman who is not thier wife at home I just pity for you, the truth is 97% of women are not loyal and faithful to thier guys, same with guyz they fuvk anyhow, I mean anyhow. Some that are even domestic prostitute in Lagos will travel far as IMO states to fvck as Street prostitutes, babes know am saying the truth.

I support op, street olosho is more health conscious than all these conventional girlfriends, if I will advice u I will tell you to fvck street olosho cos the first thing after collecting her money she will bring out is condom and even if she notice the condom is damaged, she will halt the process and go for a replacement. I so have fear for Naija babes that am afraid if I will not even sleep with my wife with condom ...

Guys master condom ...plsssssssssss master condom and trust no woman's pussy .it is your LIFE first before your RIGHT.

My two cents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Single Mother / Does She Really Likes Me Or Pretending Hard / Fun Thread: Guys, Choose Your Poison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.