Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together (1820 Views)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2019
Let me start

Lefulefu and lala247
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 11, 2019
Queensekxy and elder0001 / fadedvoices
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
pandv:
Queensekxy and elder0001 / fadedvoices

You must be a professional matchmaker.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2019
Boxer007 and Mrcork
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Boxer007 and Mrcork

Lol, is Mrcork still alive?
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Boxer007 and Mrcork
lol this is a match made in heavencheesy cheesy

Perfect combinationgrin
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 4:17pm On May 11, 2019
Pythonamaka n husbandsnatcha

2 Likes

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 4:18pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Boxer007 and Mrcork
Scallywag u ar here again
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Stop following me around B

Do not let me have your time. Be warned!
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
virgoquin:
lol this is a match made in heavencheesy cheesy

Perfect combinationgrin
Hahaha I’m telling you lol

Theglobalman:

Lol, is Mrcork still alive?
He’s not been around for long time
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
Lordko and pocohantas

11 Likes

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

No fight please
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
Ha, how will I forget

Lordko and Marialavina
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 11, 2019
Grabhisballs and Iamj
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2019
Antibrutus de semi-bad and bitter woman and Lordko
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
Me and he knows himself because they have mentioned him.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Heaven made match lol.

1 Like

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
Calm4good:
Me and he knows himself because they have mentioned him.

Who?
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2019
DukeofNZ:
Antibrutus de semi-bad and bitter woman and Lordko

No fight please.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by NextMile: 5:06pm On May 11, 2019
No need wasting time squaring or rectangling. Just click HERE and search for the personality features of your ideal partner.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
Theglobalman:

You must be a professional matchmaker.

It's what I do for a living.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 5:08pm On May 11, 2019
Theglobalman:

Heaven made match lol.
Yes o
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss and nwanyiawkaetiti
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:12pm On May 11, 2019
Theglobalman:

Heaven made match lol.
If i here ! Pythonamaka is my son btw smiley
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 11, 2019
Elderlucifer and biglittlelois
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by ijaya1: 5:19pm On May 11, 2019
Mr Cork n ilengend

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 11, 2019
pandv:
No.favorss and nwaanyiaw.kaetiti
Who is that?
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Major .....hmmm
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Op am squaring up lesbians koyyes and analqueen

lol
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2019
ijaya1:
Mr Cork n ilengend

Hello, I am currently screaming
hard for new friends, I want people that
are fun, connected, going out type of guys, anywhere around Lagos preferably Ikorodu town.

lol, both Mr Cork n ilengend are males
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2019
Goodnewsbearer:
Lordko and pocohantas

endorsed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 25 Years Yet No Girlfriend / Owerri Sugar Daddy Seen Swimming With His Sidechick / My Younger Sister Accidentally Bought 50k Airtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.