Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together (1866 Views)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Olorunnim: 7:28pm On May 11, 2019
I don't know Anyone here yet but I'm hoping to meet someone or somepeople my life is really boring
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Callertunez: 7:33pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss and AnalQueenluci.... Since them dey fight for first page gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
Theglobalman:

Who?

A beg leave me, he knows himself.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by jawalis(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2019
Is lmalma still available? I'd love to be with Amakavula. sweetbuns is very real but hmm.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 11, 2019
Olorunnim:
I don't know Anyone here yet but I'm hoping to meet someone or somepeople my life is really boring

In that case I have willed sweetbuns to you.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Olorunnim: 7:56pm On May 11, 2019
Theglobalman:

In that case I have willed sweetbuns to you.
Oh thanks that's really nice, but please who is sweetbuns.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 11, 2019
pandv:
Nofavorss and nwanyiawkaetiti
Error

1 Like

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Error
You should have atleast edited my name like I did with yours.

Who wants you anyways

1 Like

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2019
Callertunez:
Nofavorss and AnalQu.eenluci.... Since them dey fight for first page gringrin
You like trouble sha grin
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Amatarasha(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2019
Funmisticqueen and ednut1
Perfect match

1 Like

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2019
Goodnewsbearer:
Lordko and pocohantas
i tot poco is lesby

1 Like

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 8:14pm On May 11, 2019
Callertunez:
Nofavorss and AnalQueenluci.... Since them dey fight for first page gringrin
TUFiokwa sad nofavorss wey no sabi bath

Y not MRchimpanzee and Analqueenluci

1 Like

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Perfect match

Gbam
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 11, 2019
MissR69:
Elderlucifer and biglittlelois

I will manage both of you.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
TUFiokwa sad nofavor.ss wey no sabi bath

Oi! Stop spamming my mentions! It’s a command not a plea
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 8:29pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Oi! Stop spamming my mentions! It’s a command not a plea
Do You Know Who You Command?
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 8:31pm On May 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Op am squaring up lesbians koyyes and analqueen
A Lesbo shocked shocked
Mamaviviane !!
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Callertunez: 8:44pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
You like trouble sha grin
cheesy
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Callertunez: 8:46pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
TUFiokwa sad nofavorss wey no sabi bath

ah ah.... . but why una dey fight
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Perfect match

Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Do You Know Who You Command?
Does it look like I care?
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 9:28pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Does it look like I care?
Hmmmmmm ! Ok o
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 9:30pm On May 11, 2019
Callertunez:
ah ah.... . but why una dey fight
Just leave the guy ,he is tramautised grin cry lipsrsealed
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 9:21am On May 12, 2019
bamidelee:

i tot poco is lesby

You are on your own, lol. She's not a beg.
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Perfect match
I and what?
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by ednut1(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I and what?
this ya dp ehn. Looking U go just tie ur bobo testes if he cheats. kiss
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by IamPlato(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2019
Analqueenluci weds Amatarasha...

They Will Be Finger Licking Themselves.
Hashtag#Finger_Licking_Sister wink
#FingerLickingBitches
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2019

#FingerLickingBitches
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by IamPlato(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl weds Nofavorss... These Ones Go Just Kill Themselves With Fvck undecided ...

Pocohantas weds Donstan18... Happy Married Life smiley
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by AnalQueenluci: 9:24pm On May 12, 2019
IamPlato:

#FingerLickingBitches
smiley smiley
Hei!

....Amatarasha shocked
Am a lesbian but Amatarasha is 2 young for me
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by Amatarasha(f): 10:01pm On May 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I and what?
Ednut1
Re: Square Your Nairaland Man And Woman You Think Can Make A Great Couple Together by IamPlato(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
smiley smiley
Hei!

....Amatarasha shocked
Am a lesbian but Amatarasha is 2 young for me
she Is Young And Wild. She Can Tear Up Your Soldier Pussy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Confused. / What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? / How To Find The Perfect Woman For Marriage! (A Short Course)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.