Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (68374 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Chubhie: 4:50pm On May 22, 2019
chiboy1116:
u must be very stupid , no?

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by springtech(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2019
rafhell:
Something tells me the OP is a big liar.
Let us read between the lines. You put out your post 11 days ago asking for advice. In eleven days, all these drama had played out.
You even got a 2 bedroom accommodation close to your work place and you already moved in with the kids.
Madam or whoever you are, not everybody on nairaland is daft.

Nice storyline BTW

Who cares if you believe what the OP said or not.
I sense you are such a great LIAR too, hence you suspect everyone to be a LIAR like you.
Someone just told you what she is going/went through as innocently as possible, all you could think of is to label her a liar.

Biko, just negodu.

I had an experience in November last year.
I was to pay my house rent in October & i also needed to make a repayment of a given sum to my creditor.
I had it all planned such that with what i expected to come in as income for November, i would easily settle the 2 obligations easily.

So November came , my landlord called me if i would be able to meet up with the payment by month end, i confidently told him YES.
The expected money came in , in FULL yet i was not able to make the payment as promised.
hence the landlord tagged me a liar.

Now let me explained what happened:
1. The cash came in as expected on the 30th of Novemeber, 2018.
It was a friday. So because of the volume involved, i went to the bank, specifically it was ECO bank.
I filled a funds transfer form for the 2 obligations.
However, it happened that Eco bank just did an upgrade that messed up their system.
So they could not effect my transfer that day. You are free to verify this upgrade thing of Nov 2018.

Meanwhile , i called the 2 people involved that i just left the bank so they should expect their cash that day.
At this time, i had no idea of the upgrade. so i was very confident they would both get their cash before the end of the day.

2. Saturday, Dec 1st ---- transaction not effected yet
3. Sunday, Dec 2nd ---- as at 12 noon, transaction not effected
And the kind call i had been getting was getting me agitated already.
So i left church, with an idea.
I went straight to an ECO bank ATM to do an ATM transfer to my creditor who has also been on my neck, since i had not been debited yet.
This transaction failed.
I did a cash withdrawal, it also failed. This suggested to me that they still had not resolved their issue (talking of Ecobank).
Then i went to another bank, Stanbic IBTC, i did an ATM withdrawal, it was successful.
This gave me the courage to try an ATM transfer to the creditor.
I did, but it failed but i was debited immediately but the guy never got the cash.

All along i had initiated a conversation with the customer care of Ecobank both on phone, on the website and mail.

On monday Dec 3rd i had to visit a branch of Ecobank to lodge a complaint. Yet nothing was done.
On tuesday, Dec 4th before reporting at my office, i went to another branch of Ecobank to lay another complaint. Nothing was done.
*I admit at this point i should have withdrawn the form i filled earlier, but i guess because of the stress and all, i did not do this.

So as i was leaving the branch i got a debit alert of the same sum which i already got (i mean the ATM transfer debit). By this i knew the 2nd debit was for one of the transactions i initiated on friday (remember the funds transfer fund i initiated).
So, in summary, i had 2 transactions of the same amount. That of the ATM that was not successful but i was debited for, and then that of the funds transfer form which i just got debited for (which was successful). The recipient called me to tell me he just got it as soon as i got the debit alert.

By now, the balance i had left in my account was not enough to satisfy the 2nd transcation which was for my land lord.

All this happened in 4 days, btw Friday Nov 30th & Monday Dec 1st 2018.

At this point i had to call my landlord again to break down the whole thing to him. This was my 3rd call to him during the entire ordeal.
What did he say?
He said exactly what you just. That i was a liar. That i should not think everyone was daft.

Only i, knew what i went through in those 4 days.
Only i, knew i never lied a bit.
Only i knew the sleeplessness, apprehension, anxiety i had during the period.
Yet what did i hear? I was a liar.

So mr Wiseman, not everyone is a liar.
Even though i am not there with her, i BELIEVE her 100%

If you blame her for what she did wrong, no wahala, but if you are saying she is a liar just because of everything that transpired in 11 days.
That is so lame.
I dare say, even 11 days is too long a time to achieve/experience all she narrated.
Whatever the mind desires to achieve, no force can stop it. Not even hell.

Do you know the pains, trauma, abuses, irritation, anguish, ill feelings, ill-treatment she experienced that would have pushed her to get that accommodation?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by kufekpo(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2019
Amanee:
Not everything works out as planned, you should have also prepared for this outcome when you decided to confess... I think you should be more concerned with your peace of mind now that you've fessed up than any fake bliss you were enjoying. You did the right thing by confessing and if your marriage has to end for it, then so be it. Take this as a crucial lesson and move on

You have made a very strong point here but do you think it will be that easy for her to just move on?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Oluromantic: 5:06pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:
I took some of the advice from my previous thread and told my husband what happened. Here is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5162191/cheated-husband-guy-work-dont

I was genuine shedding tears as I relayed my shameful experience to him. I apologized and begged for him to forgive me and I promised to never repeat such again. I thought he'd understand and forgive me. But I was wrong. My husband now wants a divorce. Actually, he has sent me and the kids out of his house. I have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2. My husband said he doesn't think he is the father. I assured him that he is and that he should get a DNA test to confirm. But he refused.

I rented a 2 bedroom flat somewhere close to my office. This is where I currently stay. Since leaving my husband's house I have only received a phone call from him where he stated the date that he and I were going to visit my parents who are currently in my village. He told me that if I wasn't going to come, he'd go alone and tell them what happened and why he decided to divorce me.

I feel like my life is over. I can't face my parents and tell them what I've done. It's very shameful. I can't even face my friends and relations. I feel like I'm drowning a pool of shame and despair. I can't imagine being a single mother at this age. I love my husband and I enjoyed our marriage. I can't imagine it all being over.

I called my colleague and told him everything. He said that I shouldn't hold him responsible for anything since our rendezvous was based on mutual consent. He said he doesn't want to have anything to with me and we should keep our relationship at work very platonic so as not to raise eyebrows of those who might link him to what happened with me.

I'm utterly hopeless. I feel like taking my life. I almost took this action yesterday but I pitied my children. But with every passing day I feel like suicide is the only way to end my pain. I wish I had listened to those people who advised me to keep what I did a secret. I wanted to, but every time I was with my husband I felt I was constantly betraying him by hiding the truth from him. I just want to die. I can't bare this pain anymore.
He'll come over it..his reaction is normal and you're a woman of conscience.

The guy that cheated with you however is in physical and spiritual danger expect perhaps ur hubby is not vengeful to that extent

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Mac2016(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

You are not God and thank God, God is not man
God forbid that comparison. No put me for trouble o. God is way too much to compare any mortal with. God can do all things tho
I submit
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by annford: 5:10pm On May 22, 2019
Not being judgemental, but what drove you to have anything to do with the guy you cheated on your husband with? You cheated on your husband which is bad enough, but with a man who has no love, feelings, respect and empathy? I'm sure your regrets aren't just cos you cheated but with whom you cheated with. Cheating in a relationship or marriage should never be encouraged. You have 2 beautiful Children and a husband and yet you threw it all away, for what? Your husband doubts the paternity of the kids and wants a divorce, can you blame him? Men HARDLY forgive cheating partners.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 22, 2019
rafhell:
Let us read between the lines. You put out your post 11 days ago asking for advice. In eleven days, all these drama had played out.
You even got a 2 bedroom accommodation close to your work place and you already moved in with the kids.

Nice storyline BTW

instead of forming detective ,mr brainy even if these story was scripted by the op why not use your brain n concern the fact that these story might be similar to someoneelse problem n advice gathered here might bd useful.
A woman thrown out with kids with no alternative accomodation will find a house in a day or within a week @ most as long as she has the money becos the issue of taste is out of it , i want a apartment that has electronic WC

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2019
rafhell:

Nice storyline BTW

instead of forming detective ,mr brainy even if these story was scripted by the op why not use your brain n concern the fact that these story might be similar to someoneelse problem n advice gathered here might be useful.
A woman thrown out with kids with no alternative accomodation will find a house in a day or within a week @ most as long as she has the money becos the issue of taste is out of it , i want a apartment that has electronic WC
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by SexynSerious(f): 5:52pm On May 22, 2019
What do you mean "being a single mother at this age"?

Did you cheat with yourself? Move in with the dude you cheated with and force him to marry you asap. He has broken your happy home now he should step up and take responsibility. Nothing more nothing less.

Marbella003:
I took some of the advice from my previous thread and told my husband what happened. Here is the thread:

I was genuine shedding tears as I relayed my shameful experience to him. I apologized and begged for him to forgive me and I promised to never repeat such again. I thought he'd understand and forgive me. But I was wrong. My husband now wants a divorce. Actually, he has sent me and the kids out of his house. I have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2. My husband said he doesn't think he is the father. I assured him that he is and that he should get a DNA test to confirm. But he refused.

I rented a 2 bedroom flat somewhere close to my office. This is where I currently stay. Since leaving my husband's house I have only received a phone call from him where he stated the date that he and I were going to visit my parents who are currently in my village. He told me that if I wasn't going to come, he'd go alone and tell them what happened and why he decided to divorce me.

I feel like my life is over. I can't face my parents and tell them what I've done. It's very shameful. I can't even face my friends and relations. I feel like I'm drowning a pool of shame and despair. I can't imagine being a single mother at this age. I love my husband and I enjoyed our marriage. I can't imagine it all being over.

I called my colleague and told him everything. He said that I shouldn't hold him responsible for anything since our rendezvous was based on mutual consent. He said he doesn't want to have anything to with me and we should keep our relationship at work very platonic so as not to raise eyebrows of those who might link him to what happened with me.

I'm utterly hopeless. I feel like taking my life. I almost took this action yesterday but I pitied my children. But with every passing day I feel like suicide is the only way to end my pain. I wish I had listened to those people who advised me to keep what I did a secret. I wanted to, but every time I was with my husband I felt I was constantly betraying him by hiding the truth from him. I just want to die. I can't bare this pain anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Moganajoe: 5:53pm On May 22, 2019
Madam if u wan die, die abeg. How can u say u love ur husband and u go about spreading ur legs for other men, thinking that if you shed crocodile tears everything will be over. That man no be mumu na good man wey him bi.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by SexynSerious(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2019
Yes, maybe she did the right thing by confessing. But never ever forget that she did the WRONG thing by cheating. So don't just tell half the story shocked

Amanee:
Not everything works out as planned, you should have also prepared for this outcome when you decided to confess... I think you should be more concerned with your peace of mind now that you've fessed up than any fake bliss you were enjoying. You did the right thing by confessing and if your marriage has to end for it, then so be it. Take this as a crucial lesson and move on

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Raalsalghul: 5:59pm On May 22, 2019
svc1:
If you had followed this thread, you would understand that the said lady is not repentant of her atrocity. Remember she said she craves for more sexual pleasure from her colleague and also stalks him on SM.
Now to my own opinion. A married woman won't sleep with another man that is not her husband, if she's still sexually attracted to her husband.. in short women are not built that way. Before a woman sleep with a man that's not her spouse, it takes a whole lot of emotional attachments to give in.. she practically burns out and gives in.. But when she does, there's no going back. Its like Sisqo just went lose on her emotion..
The said poster is not sexually attracted to her husband in the first place, so it's easy for her to give into sexual advancement from men she's sexually attracted to because if she continues in that same marriage, she would just be a shadow of herself, and the husband "go take her eyes see sometin".
I would advice you stick with the divorce, get a good lawyer to defend you and fight for u and ur kids (child support is very importanter).
In future try to have a good rapo with ur ex hubby for ur children's sake..

No one should blame u, U are not attracted to old men shikena.. U married him cos he was ready and d men ur age weren't ready to settle down..
This is the best advice so far. I don't know why people are so bent on making the marriage work.

Pretty obvious that the Op is not attracted to her husband.

I remember her hinting that she would do it again given the chance.

If you ask me, the divorce is a good thing.
I hope our potential peace makers Kunleweb, riyadhgoddess and whoever should take note.
The lady does not love her husband

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by fatwhite(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
Madam what you have done is very pathetic but for the fact that you have cleared your conscience you are now a free person. I won't start apportioning blames, as a man, is so painful but please don't commit suicide for the sake of those innocent kids of yours. If he files for divorce accept it in good faith and ask God for forgiveness and move on, no body is 100 percent perfect. But you must learn from your mistake.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by kunleweb: 6:14pm On May 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This is the best advice so far. I don't know why people are so bent on making the marriage work.

Pretty obvious that the Op is not attracted to her husband.

I remember her hinting that she would do it again given the chance.

If you ask me, the divorce is a good thing.
I hope our potential peace makers Kunleweb, riyadhgoddess and whoever should take note.
The lady does not love her husband

You don't understand human nature so I won't bother responding as I ought to. But this little thing I'd like to say. After dross is cleared comes purity and newness.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Rhea(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:

What is done is done. Now is the time to look forward and not backward. Focus on your children. Your husband needs time to take in all you have told him. But your marriage/relationship with him will never be the same again. That is guaranteed. He will always be wondering who else you have slept with. And he will not give a rat's a$$ when next he is tempted to cheat on you. He will now feel like he has a multiple visa to cheating on you. That is part of the reason I believe your relationship with him is doomed. This is not a time to contemplate suicide or any of that stupid stuff. It is a time to move on and move forward. Since you have a job, make the best of it. Maximize your effort as a breadwinner. You will need all of that in the foreseeable future. Whatever lessons this transgression has taught you, should serve you a lifetime. Someday, you will find another relationship to nurture. And when you do, protect it and take it seriously.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
It's good she said the truth, but since she loved her husband, why did she went ahead to cheat on him, it will take the grace of God for someone in his condition not to divorce her.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Altern8(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=Chubhie post=78621986][/quote]

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by isnovic(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2019
My dear be strong as the truth indeed sets you free.

It may temporarily seem that this was an unwise decision, but you will come to appreciate your forthrightness.

And yes, the pain is there and stares at you daily, you will come to love yourself and be strong for your kids.

Remember, you are all they have now, see this second chance at life to do right by them and train them uprightly too.

God gives you strength and just maybe He may return.

Either way the situation turns up, you got a whole life to live for your kids.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:53pm On May 22, 2019
You are a big fool to have told him. Does he tell you when he cheats? In my advice I told you to stop cheating, then keep everything till your children grow before you open up. You should have confessed maybe In 20years time when the kids are grown, when you have spent enough time in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by sisisioge: 8:59pm On May 22, 2019
Chamber2000:
I love this comment but I won't marry you

Baby...bet we are in love nau grin
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
Now you have total freedom to continue fvcking ur co-worker....

Why are you crying?
You should be happy, after all your husband is not sexually bewitching.
Nonsense

He should go and do DNA test sef
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by pryme(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2019
SexynSerious:
What do you mean "being a single mother at this age"?

Did you cheat with yourself? Move in with the dude you cheated with and force him to marry you asap. He has broken your happy home now he should step up and take responsibility. Nothing more nothing less.

What responsibility are you talking about?
2 adults having consensual sex?
I don't think the guy owes her anything, she wanted him and she got him, how is the guy responsible for the woman's actions?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by icekwuin(f): 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
Has your husband never cheated?
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai! You confessed! Lordylordy!

I always knew you weren't much of a bright woman, didn't know it was this bad. Well, take heart. Remember he wasn't so appealing to you before now. Simply gather yourself together and forge ahead.

You will be fine last last.

This is a stupid comment, you should be ashamed of yourself for this.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by fashrola(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:

This story doesn't add up.....

You rented a two bedroom flat upon dis? That was so fast though undecided
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by boxer022(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2019
ped007:

I read her first story, and trust me dear...
She'll do it again 10times over. Just that she won't apologise again.
I believe that the fact that she opened up to her husband by herself shows that she is really sorry for the act. The man should try to forgive her for the sake of God and the children. As I said earlier if he really loves her he should forgive her. Before he married her, he knew the type of lady is was and went ahead to marry her. Also as i said before if he is doubting that the children are his or not, he can go for DNA test.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by boxer022(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=sacramento1212 post=78613362]

Except not on the grounds of Adultery, then you are correct. But the Husband can remarry in this case because Adultery is involved here. I understand but i believe he should forgive her as he did not catch her in the act but due to guilty conscience and love for him, she opened up to him. My stance is that is we ask God for mercy every day of our life, why don't we forgive one another. Our Lord's prayer said "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. If God forgives you why not forgive others. How is he sure that the next person he will get married to will not do worse to him?
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2019
springtech:

Who cares if you believe what the OP said or not.
I sense you are such a great LIAR too, hence you suspect everyone to be a LIAR like you.
Someone just told you what she is going/went through as innocently as possible, all you could think of is to label her a liar.

Biko, just negodu.

I had an experience in November last year.
I was to pay my house rent in October & i also needed to make a repayment of a given sum to my creditor.
I had it all planned such that with what i expected to come in as income for November, i would easily settle the 2 obligations easily.

So November came , my landlord called me if i would be able to meet up with the payment by month end, i confidently told him YES.
The expected money came in , in FULL yet i was not able to make the payment as promised.
hence the landlord tagged me a liar.

Now let me explained what happened:
1. The cash came in as expected on the 30th of Novemeber, 2018.
It was a friday. So because of the volume involved, i went to the bank, specifically it was ECO bank.
I filled a funds transfer form for the 2 obligations.
However, it happened that Eco bank just did an upgrade that messed up their system.
So they could not effect my transfer that day. You are free to verify this upgrade thing of Nov 2018.

Meanwhile , i called the 2 people involved that i just left the bank so they should expect their cash that day.
At this time, i had no idea of the upgrade. so i was very confident they would both get their cash before the end of the day.

2. Saturday, Dec 1st ---- transaction not effected yet
3. Sunday, Dec 2nd ---- as at 12 noon, transaction not effected
And the kind call i had been getting was getting me agitated already.
So i left church, with an idea.
I went straight to an ECO bank ATM to do an ATM transfer to my creditor who has also been on my neck, since i had not been debited yet.
This transaction failed.
I did a cash withdrawal, it also failed. This suggested to me that they still had not resolved their issue (talking of Ecobank).
Then i went to another bank, Stanbic IBTC, i did an ATM withdrawal, it was successful.
This gave me the courage to try an ATM transfer to the creditor.
I did, but it failed but i was debited immediately but the guy never got the cash.

All along i had initiated a conversation with the customer care of Ecobank both on phone, on the website and mail.

On monday Dec 3rd i had to visit a branch of Ecobank to lodge a complaint. Yet nothing was done.
On tuesday, Dec 4th before reporting at my office, i went to another branch of Ecobank to lay another complaint. Nothing was done.
*I admit at this point i should have withdrawn the form i filled earlier, but i guess because of the stress and all, i did not do this.

So as i was leaving the branch i got a debit alert of the same sum which i already got (i mean the ATM transfer debit). By this i knew the 2nd debit was for one of the transactions i initiated on friday (remember the funds transfer fund i initiated).
So, in summary, i had 2 transactions of the same amount. That of the ATM that was not successful but i was debited for, and then that of the funds transfer form which i just got debited for (which was successful). The recipient called me to tell me he just got it as soon as i got the debit alert.

By now, the balance i had left in my account was not enough to satisfy the 2nd transcation which was for my land lord.

All this happened in 4 days, btw Friday Nov 30th & Monday Dec 1st 2018.

At this point i had to call my landlord again to break down the whole thing to him. This was my 3rd call to him during the entire ordeal.
What did he say?
He said exactly what you just. That i was a liar. That i should not think everyone was daft.

Only i, knew what i went through in those 4 days.
Only i, knew i never lied a bit.
Only i knew the sleeplessness, apprehension, anxiety i had during the period.
Yet what did i hear? I was a liar.

So mr Wiseman, not everyone is a liar.
Even though i am not there with her, i BELIEVE her 100%

If you blame her for what she did wrong, no wahala, but if you are saying she is a liar just because of everything that transpired in 11 days.
That is so lame.
I dare say, even 11 days is too long a time to achieve/experience all she narrated.
Whatever the mind desires to achieve, no force can stop it. Not even hell.

Do you know the pains, trauma, abuses, irritation, anguish, ill feelings, ill-treatment she experienced that would have pushed her to get that accommodation?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Mehn, how many books have you written?! You should try being a novelist. Damn you're good!
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2019
fx45:
Poco Poco... I've heard alot about you. The arch Nairaland feminist and serial spinster. Anyway I believe one day we'll get to meet

Dumbfck. Are you married?

Meet who? Do I look like these NL ladies you deceive to fck? Nonsense IPOB advanced bachelor. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by sliqboy: 10:49pm On May 22, 2019
Two questions pls
1. In what sense is the burden now on the husband?
2.How will you make the husband to return?
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by wildikeman(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2019
These are the consequences of your action. They are ugly and hurt. But face it.. Time will surely heal you.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by sliqboy: 10:55pm On May 22, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Mehn, how many books have you written?! You should try being a novelist. Damn you're good!
He is telling you a matured truth. Don't be judgemental.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.