Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (68366 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Beckham14: 12:34pm On May 22, 2019
ekems2017:

she needs advice now on how to cope with life. She has regreted her mistakes you don't need to hang her on the cross again. In one way or the other nobody is perfect bros. We all have our shortcomings.

Thks you didn't give me my own bashing.
According to a 2014 study, Most Nigerians hates hearing the bitter truth, infact, they prefer to lodge in Lies than to come close to the truth.
"You know how disastrous a fire can get when tempered with, but you still went ahead to place your hand inside" Are you expecting a pat on the back for that level of foolishness?
I don't bash and will not bash you, but if you feel offended with my comment, that's your business. The truth is indeed scary.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by vengedre(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2019
I really feel for you sha...
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Beckham14: 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
superlanny:
Baba we all know she fuccked up, but you don't throw the baby and the dirty bath water away, sebi this one still feels remorse, the ones that don't feel remorse and continue to do it for years and even kill you so as to pave way for more fucck collection, you dey act like say no be all man dey mess up, just like Jesus said, he who is with no sin cast the first stone, don't be an hypocrite and be acting all saint up, na person like you go dey cry like pickin when him fucck up, be forming nonsense boss there.
You started well as a human being but ended everything like a silly g0at. Have a nice day.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by vengedre(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2019
Beckham14:
You started well as a human being but ended everything like a silly g0at. Have a nice day.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Automatic3444(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=superlanny post=78614324] Baba we all know she fuccked up, but you don't throw the baby and the dirty bath water away, sebi this one still feels remorse, the ones that don't feel remorse and continue to do it for years and even kill you so as to pave way for more fucck collection, you dey act like say no be all man dey mess up, just like Jesus said, he who is with no sin cast the first stone, don't be an hypocrite and be acting all saint up, na person like you go dey cry like pickin when him fucck up, be forming nonsense boss there.[/quote

I commend u for this.. Some post are not met for underage, single and so on. It take wisdom and understanding

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by quinSonia(f): 12:51pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003...you should have it a secret

but on a serious note
take this advice
don't KILL YOURSELF
PUT YOUR KIDS B4 your self
and hustle 4 dem

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Mac2016(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

By dating her?
Did you read what you posted?
That man won't take her back 95%. She shd free her mind. We only have a transient time here so be happy always!

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by BlueAir: 1:00pm On May 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Maybe my comment rendered her wet adulterous pussy dried. grin
maybe grin
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Okonyeleo(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
Don't take your life dear otherwise you will wrath in hell. allow him to take his decision and don't send anyone to beg him cos if he accepts you back base on the influence of others and not with his mind, he will surely make your life a living hell. This is one of those things we call challenges in life, fight it with God and you shall found peace. Am pastor I can be of help send me your DM me your location I can visit. Don't ever think suicide.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by erumena(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2019
Though what you did was wrong and confessing was the right thing to do.

Meanwhile, your husband is going through the normal phase of pain of betrayal.

What you do now is to keep praying to God to intervene since you've owned up to your mistake and watch the Lord work wonders in your marriage, and also, let this be a lesson learnt.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by sandra50(f): 1:05pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:
I took some of the advice from my previous thread and told my husband what happened. Here is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5162191/cheated-husband-guy-work-dont

I was genuine shedding tears as I relayed my shameful experience to him. I apologized and begged for him to forgive me and I promised to never repeat such again. I thought he'd understand and forgive me. But I was wrong. My husband now wants a divorce. Actually, he has sent me and the kids out of his house. I have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2. My husband said he doesn't think he is the father. I assured him that he is and that he should get a DNA test to confirm. But he refused.

I rented a 2 bedroom flat somewhere close to my office. This is where I currently stay. Since leaving my husband's house I have only received a phone call from him where he stated the date that he and I were going to visit my parents who are currently in my village. He told me that if I wasn't going to come, he'd go alone and tell them what happened and why he decided to divorce me.

I feel like my life is over. I can't face my parents and tell them what I've done. It's very shameful. I can't even face my friends and relations. I feel like I'm drowning a pool of shame and despair. I can't imagine being a single mother at this age. I love my husband and I enjoyed our marriage. I can't imagine it all being over.

I called my colleague and told him everything. He said that I shouldn't hold him responsible for anything since our rendezvous was based on mutual consent. He said he doesn't want to have anything to with me and we should keep our relationship at work very platonic so as not to raise eyebrows of those who might link him to what happened with me.

I'm utterly hopeless. I feel like taking my life. I almost took this action yesterday but I pitied my children. But with every passing day I feel like suicide is the only way to end my pain. I wish I had listened to those people who advised me to keep what I did a secret. I wanted to, but every time I was with my husband I felt I was constantly betraying him by hiding the truth from him. I just want to die. I can't bare this pain anymore.
Lol..you cheated and told your husband you cheated?who does that?I remember against telling you not to tell him when others where asking you too..where are those people now..they will still come and blab here why you shouldn't worry that God is pleased with you now that you have confessed your sins.. God can never be pleased with a sinner.

That's why I tell people to marry a man they love and not for another reason..and if you feel there is a need to marry someone you don't love then you should have it in mind that you must be the best wife for him..you made a very big mistake by cheating and instead of keeping it to yourself you went and told you husband,you actually think men forgive such?you look worthless to him now and there is nothing you can say that will make him forgive unless God speaks to him..instead of you to change it and tell him you only wanted to know his reaction should you ever cheat on him..my dear it over and it's going to be a big burden on you because you are the one who broke your marriage.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by MrDoGood(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2019
Beckham14:
When you were spreading your legs like blue band you never thought of the love you had for that innocent man who put a roof over your head, you never thought of the "marriage" you wish to protect, Now you have lost the trust your parents had for you, and might as well lose the love of your kids when your "ex" husband tells them how promiscuous their mother is and how adventurous she can be with the dick in an hotel room.
Some mistakes are avoidable and you don't have any excuse to give for this silly mistake you brought upon yourself.
May God bless that your "ex" husband for handling that heart shattering news with such calmness, not all men can wait till you finish your sexcapdes without registering some thunderous blows on your face.
The m0ron who fuucked you like a cheap slut has dump you like a piece of trash.
Before you think of killing yourself by yourself, take those innocent children to your parents. I won't stop you from doing what you feel best for you, After all, you didn't seek for our opinions when you wanted to collect the dick.
Put yourself together and accept your fate.
Rest well.
Haaaaaa brother this is too much oh...... You've already crucified her and not waiting for repentance.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Beckham14: 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
MrDoGood:

Haaaaaa brother this is too much oh...... You've already crucified her and not waiting for repentance.
Crucify her with the truth, YES!
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by kunleweb: 1:11pm On May 22, 2019
pansophist:
From my experience, women handle cheating better than men, that's if they are convinced that it's a one-off thing and their man still love them. For men its different, because for a man to feel loved, he has to be respected and in charge/territorial. Men are protector, and cheating on him undermines his core value as a man, sending a message that the other guys seed is more worthy than his. This is how men process cheating, unlike women who are more concern if she is still his beloved.

You should have repented and take the news to your grave. Male masculinity is attached to his ego, and the thoughts of another man sleeping with his wife will completely shatter the fortress which his self esteem and dominance as a conquerors man is built on. Logically he may forgive you, but he cant fight the millions of thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring which will play in his brain anytime he sees you.

Furthermore, Your husband is a product of the global feminization of men. Men these days have stop being masculine, to be muscular, virile, and have the strength, vigour and toughness of a Greek warrior. Testosterone is all time low, while obesity and Male weakness is all time high. In as much as I do not condone your cheating, men also needs to know what it means to be a man. Providing only is just a slice of masculinity in the whole pie. I'm a muscular man with my abs clearly visible, and I see the way women, both married and young lust after me. Women are moved with looks just as men, and a simple Tinder experiment with fake Male photo with muscular bodies sill simply prove it to you.

If you're a man reading this, please take your body serious. Just as you want your woman to look sexy, you have the obligations to look the same. Watch how animal have sex, with a bit of aggression and energy, you must do it like that with her. No woman will cheat when her man supplies all her sexual needs and appear sexy to her.

Pansophist. Pansophist. Pansophist how many times i. Call you?

Too much sense kee you there

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Teaser4(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2019
Going to court to divorce na long thing.. I will divorce you with my mouth...you dare not cross my way till I die.. I'm so unforgivable, some sins can't be forgiven...like my wife sleeping with another man... don't tell me and make i no find out...but I go find out someday...cos all days for the thief one day for efcc....we done done done...no one can talk to me...not even God...i won't listen
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2019
OP reading this i felt like insulting you but i will hold my peace...

I pray he divorces you sef, you are married and went to open leg for a small boy, your Colleague at work, now the guy have sharply denied you.

Its very very good, i like your husband very well....

Ladies you guys should stop cheating on your husbands, you may cheat on your bf but husband is a no no please..now you rendevous have turned into roundabout..

Let me tell you how to resolve this but i am mad at you.

Seeing he is using this tatics, he is just like me, travel with him...but before you travel beg him one more time and let him know that if it goes to your parents that one might be journey of no return....Tell him you are willing to sponsor the DNA on saturday for his children, bombard the baba the texts..short texts, make him miss you even as he is angry, text him every evening and first thing every morning then he will start expecting your text, dont go and be crying in your texts oh, just sweet words, you are my king bla bla bla, make crazy promises, if there any changes he has been asking you to make physically or otherwise...this is the time to do it, i pray God saves your marriage...
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by MrDoGood(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:
I took some of the advice from my previous thread and told my husband what happened. Here is the thread:

I was genuine shedding tears as I relayed my shameful experience to him. I apologized and begged for him to forgive me and I promised to never repeat such again. I thought he'd understand and forgive me. But I was wrong. My husband now wants a divorce. Actually, he has sent me and the kids out of his house. I have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2. My husband said he doesn't think he is the father. I assured him that he is and that he should get a DNA test to confirm. But he refused.

I rented a 2 bedroom flat somewhere close to my office. This is where I currently stay. Since leaving my husband's house I have only received a phone call from him where he stated the date that he and I were going to visit my parents who are currently in my village. He told me that if I wasn't going to come, he'd go alone and tell them what happened and why he decided to divorce me.

I feel like my life is over. I can't face my parents and tell them what I've done. It's very shameful. I can't even face my friends and relations. I feel like I'm drowning a pool of shame and despair. I can't imagine being a single mother at this age. I love my husband and I enjoyed our marriage. I can't imagine it all being over.

I called my colleague and told him everything. He said that I shouldn't hold him responsible for anything since our rendezvous was based on mutual consent. He said he doesn't want to have anything to with me and we should keep our relationship at work very platonic so as not to raise eyebrows of those who might link him to what happened with me.

I'm utterly hopeless. [s]I feel like taking my life. I almost took this action yesterday[/s] but I pitied my children. But with every passing day I feel like suicide is the only way to end my pain. I wish I had listened to those people who advised me to keep what I did a secret. I wanted to, but every time I was with my husband I felt I was constantly betraying him by hiding the truth from him. I just want to die. I can't bare this pain anymore.

Now we're moving forward. I was expecting something like this to happen.
If he didn't reacted this way, i would have told you to file for divorce before you meet your water-low.
But since it played out how i expected, we close to the solution.
Most importantly, you're free from the guilt and any reasonable man will be mad at what happened.
Now on the way forward on how to get your husband back and you home again, you need someone who cal really talk to him and make him understand that divorce isn't the best way. Someone who you believe can light up his heart towards you (possibly a Rev Father or a grown man of God) whom has experience life. Pls DO NOT involve your friends oh...... The issue should be a household one and no friends. Cos friend do quarrel sometimes. You don't need to be a catholic before a Rev father will help you. And you ba, do your transfer from ur current work place to avoid nonsense. I wish i can call you now to speak with you. You still have 80% chances of winning your husband back. Do not call him now but constant text messages of apology will do more good than call cos he's very angry. Then apply the above i stated and do not get your parents involved and i believed he's not told them.
Killing yourself isn't the best way forward. Believe me cos you don't know what your kids will have to go through when you're gone.
But i am very certain your family will come back again.
I wish you all the best ma'am.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by diego101(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
You see how sweet the ladies mouth is, if you hav been sweet like this to him , Nothing will ever make you think of cheating not to your boyfriend but to your husband... it might interest you to know.that the same idiot that you cheated with will not even take you in .... if you doubt it call him and tell him what's going on ..

Sometimes I laugh when some of this girls act like they are smart ..
Please let's all her husband to forgive her because soon we will hear that she has taken sniper too and Die...then the children that doesnt know anything will now suffer for her bad deeds

Please drop his number ... I will personally like to talk to him and give him reasons why he has to forgive you

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by olaJako(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2019
Whatever caused you to cheat is best known to you.... I feel no pity for you....
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by pansophist(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2019
kunleweb:

Pansophist. Pansophist. Pansophist how many times i. Call you?

Too much sense kee you there

Egbon mi, over loyalty de worry me. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by diego101(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2019
sexyseeker:
you told the guy that fucke you to see if he will take u?

Same thing I was saying
... Some guys are wicked too, what do you gain bedding another mans wife when there are younger and fresher girls out there who are willing to hook up with you for free ...yet he still have to sleep with her... Now see

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by kunleweb: 1:32pm On May 22, 2019
pansophist:

Egbon mi, over loyalty de worry me. Cheers cool

You spoke the truth 100%. Masculinity and manliness needs to urgently be realigned. The global feminization of men needs to be stopped in its tracks. Its time for Kings to regain their knighthood and be the real men the owners, possessors and guardians of power. Nothing less my brother.

All this vagina worshipping needs to be stopped
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2019
Beckham14:
When you were spreading your legs like blue band you never thought of the love you had for that innocent man who put a roof over your head, you never thought of the "marriage" you wish to protect, Now you have lost the trust your parents had for you, and might as well lose the love of your kids when your "ex" husband tells them how promiscuous their mother is and how adventurous she can be with the dick in an hotel room.
Some mistakes are avoidable and you don't have any excuse to give for this silly mistake you brought upon yourself.
May God bless that your "ex" husband for handling that heart shattering news with such calmness, not all men can wait till you finish your sexcapdes without registering some thunderous blows on your face.
Before you think of killing yourself by yourself, take those innocent children to your parents. I won't stop you from doing what you feel best for you, After all, you didn't seek for our opinions when you wanted to collect the dick.
Rest well.
Nigeria and their stupid mentality, even if she cheated on him, why didn't he do a DNA test to confirm if the children are his B4 driving them out, the man is over reacting jor, he's just using this as excuse to get laid with other women.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Summerbody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2019
Always sleep with pillow between your thighs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8WVbwx7HGM
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by charlsy(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:

I'm utterly hopeless. I feel like taking my life. I almost took this action yesterday but I pitied my children. But with every passing day I feel like suicide is the only way to end my pain. I wish I had listened to those people who advised me to keep what I did a secret. I wanted to, but every time I was with my husband I felt I was constantly betraying him by hiding the truth from him. I just want to die. I can't bare this pain anymore.

First I want to utterly discourage you to do away with that suicidal thought, that’s the worse thing that would happen to you because you would not only let your children suffer but your soul surely wouldn’t be in a good standing with God if you’re a christian. I know suicide would be the most easiest thing to do to escape from the pain and shame you’re facing, I say this because I have being there but it’s never the best option. It leaves nothing but a wake of destruction in its path and more so, suicide is demonic and of the devil because each time the pain you feel never seems to go away, a demonic voice keeps telling you to end your life so the pain would go away. RUN from that voice and turn to God in prayer of forgiveness and help. You made a very big mistake which you regret and confessed for to your husband, that shows you are sorry for the wrong you did which is the first step to self healing and a step required for God to step into your life and heal you from the pain you feel. Please don’t give social media another news of a suicide to carry as news. I am here for you if you need someone to help you pull through this phase of your life. Reach me on 0 7 0 3 0 7 9 0 6 4 1 if you need someone to talk to. Let’s walk through this phase together and with God.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:43pm On May 22, 2019
Mac2016:

That man won't take her back 95%. She shd free her mind. We only have a transient time here so be happy always!

You are not God and thank God, God is not man
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by charlsy(m): 1:45pm On May 22, 2019
Don’t please
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by 001spice: 1:47pm On May 22, 2019
Marbella003:

i think the right and ask God to forgive you.am sure God will restore back your marriage n your home. Guys in this forum plz let us all remember her in our prayers.am certain God will give her her heart desire
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by Mujtahida: 1:50pm On May 22, 2019
rafhell:
Something tells me the OP is a big liar.
Let us read between the lines. You put out your post 11 days ago asking for advice. In eleven days, all these drama had played out.
You even got a 2 bedroom accommodation close to your work place and you already moved in with the kids.
Madam or whoever you are, not everybody on nairaland is daft.

Nice storyline BTW
You are spot on Bro.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by kelvinovie25(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2019
Beckham14:
Rest well.
Bro this is too much, have compassion for God sake, not that what you saying ain't the truth but she is here to seek for help nd don't judge people, it's not a good thing to do, Express the love of God bro.
Re: I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. by oneTIMEman(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2019
Your husband is suppose to buy you new Benz and send you to Dubai by cheating on him...you love your husband so much...na mumu just dey worry you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.