Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl (742 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by marviessss(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2019
Asking a girl out for me is a very difficult task ,just to even ask for phone number am afraid,even wooing Dem after getting the number is the real problem
I don't know if you guys can gimme some of ur lines
Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by greatnaija01: 2:08am On May 12, 2019
5 tips to getting girls,ladies and women in AFRICA

1) Make MONEY

2) MAKE SERIOUS MONEY

3) LET YOUR MONEY SHOW ON YOU BUT MAINTAIN YOUR HUMILITY

4) BE GENEROUS BUT NOW STEWPEED i.e Do not lavish money on LADIES... else you will get the ones who are agents of darkness

5) REPEAT STEPS 1-4 without MAKING ANY LADY FEEL ENTITLED TO YOU.... Keep them forever chasing you.

NOTE: MAKE MONEY BEFORE YOU GO FOR LADIES.....BECAUSE YOU CAN BE THE ONE TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT AND SHE WILL BE FORCED TO BE HUMBLE SINCE SHE DIDN'T BUILD YOUR WEALTH WITH YOU... BUT EVENTUALLY THE RIGHT LADY FOR YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO HAS THE KIND OF CHARACTER YOU CAN TOLERATE.

marviessss:
Asking a girl out for me is a very difficult task ,just to even ask for phone number am afraid,even wooing Dem after getting the number is the real problem
I don't know if you guys can gimme some of ur lines
Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Aboks(m): 4:47am On May 12, 2019
Tell her baby i love you, talk ya own

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by SkinnyNigga: 5:08am On May 12, 2019
how old are you?
Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by latecsart(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2019
children of now adays all there know is girls....u better hustle
Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by ProudBoy: 8:39am On May 12, 2019
Before anything, what is your JAMB score?

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by SalafRider(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Chai I de here de reason how my boxer no gree size me again cuz of this Ramadan and how I go take stack money in my bank account and u de worry bout how to woo girl? This guy no get problem ooo lol.

Seriously, I don't really care bout girls stuff anymore. I just wanna hustle, make lot of money, flex my parents and my siblings good, dress nice and fresh and lastly hit the gym as usual and I am good.
Re: Guys!!!!!!!!!!!help I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2019
Just be yourself and open up. Don't be bothered about how it will sound in her ears.

Hustling is also important but contrary to the advice given above, don't ever try to induce a Nigerian girl with money for love if not, you'll have yourself to blame at the end.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Husband Who Died A Day After Their Wedding / I'm Suffering From Premature Ejaculation How Do I Cure It. / Video: Bbnaija Housemates Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.