Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) (86634 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Trybes(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2019
Auxtin85:
In as much as I don’t support any form of violence against women but sincerely speaking some womgen’s tongue cuts deeper that razor blade
That's so true. Only few intelligent ones who are loaded with wisdom controls their tongue and temper in a heated quarrel
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying

first and foremost I can't believe you are a woman am sorry to say ,second and lastly for all that is sane and civilized why on earth would you do this to a woman you intend to marry in fact ogini why would you do this to any human and still feel good about yourself.
Jesus , if you can't stand it then tell her to leave don't damage her beyond repair.
....and you even had the guts to add maybe she has been doing worse to him hmmmmm I know you said #justsaying but this coming from you is certified crap.
....violence is violence ...
you want to act like a man go out there , find a any random guy who you don't like and start throwing blows with him .

what on earth is wrong with we men and our anger , if he kills her tomorrow he will sing it was the devil , damn it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by annyberry: 2:21pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
First and foremost, what did she do? Most times people don't ask that question, they will instead start bashing the guy with words... Even a mad man won't assault you just like that... It's possible what she has been doing to him is worse than this(maybe it was compound-payback)...#justsaying
Are u serious wit wat u wrote up � dere, no matter wat she has done should warrant such, he should av simply break up d engagement, marriage is not byforce .... Wen no b say she steal, dis one no go last for d marriage bfor dem go carry her dead body come outside..... Dnt support evil no matter d gender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by shineeye1: 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
Reeb2244:
So, if she beats the man's mother like this, the man should just tell her thank you, and let her walk away? What's the sense in what you typed?

I am not cool with wife beaters though.

In case you really don't know, if she beats the man's mother like this, he should simply call in law enforcers to deal with her - not take the law in his own hands!
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Reeb2244: 2:24pm On May 12, 2019
shineeye1:

In case you really don't know, if she beats the man's mother like this, he should simply call in law enforcers to deal with her - not take the law in his own hands!
You would have reacted before you take law. Only if don't love your mother and care a lot about her.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by sisisioge: 2:24pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

Haaaaaa! May God bless you with good behaviour with your spouse o. God forbid we sing "you deserve it" song for you! Whew!

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2019
Piercy:

first and foremost I can't believe you are a woman am sorry to say ,second and lastly for all that is sane and civilized why on earth would you do this to a woman you intend to marry in fact ogini why would you do this to any human and still feel good about yourself.
Jesus , if you can't stand it then tell her to leave don't damage her beyond repair.
....and you even had the guts to add maybe she has been doing worse to him hmmmmm I know you said #justsaying but this coming from you is certified crap.
....violence is violence ...

you want to act like a man go out there , find a any random guy who you don't like and start throwing blows with him .

what on earth is wrong with we men and our anger , if he kills her tomorrow he will sing it was the devil , damn it.

Let me be the devil's advocate.

You wrote that violence is violence.

But what proof do you have that she was not violent herself?

Second, supposing she was not physically violent, what if she had been verbally violent?

After all, according to you, violence is violence.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by backnbeta(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2019
Ddkingz:

Hand her back to her owner's and avoid jail term...

You know wetin u dey talk so... After the hundreds of thousands she don chop... Mtcheeeeew.
Regardless of how much a guy spends on a woman, I still think it's safer to just let her go, instead of letting it escalate to violence. You only know the beginning of a fight, nobody knows the end. What if she dies in the process? What if the guy dies in the process? Police comes in, freedom ends, regrets step in! Is it really worth it?

OSUigboKiller:

What if the person killed your sister?
Or poisoned your food etc

Una go just dey talk anyhow...
Read what you typed and see if you are not the one that talks anyhow undecided

may320:

How could you have believe that the beast that made that comment is a woman in the first place? He's certainly defending his fellow beast and also an attention seeker na.
Yea, I thought as much.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by valdes00(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2019
shineeye1:

No need to even talk with that mammywater gal! Her mean types always want others to take responsibility for their own silly actions! Her emotional blackmail is targeted at a more sinister objective.
we still talk... Even she still called me today and we chat normal.... no strings attached... no hangout... I can't be enemies with her just because we once dated.... And its obvious she still like me
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by valdes00(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2019
bukatyne:

See emotional blackmail.
Big one ooo....
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:29pm On May 12, 2019
Just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by OSUigboKiller: 2:30pm On May 12, 2019
shineeye1:

With this pathetic mindset, I can easily predict that because of someone's offense, you will end up in jail if not the hangman one of these days ...
YOU lack thinking faculty
You will rot in jail for ignorance
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by valdes00(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2019
alexola20:

Congrats man.
You just escaped a hangman.

In fact continue talking to her and let her know when you are happily married to a beautiful,gentle,reliable and a husband-respecter.It's enough of a torment to her kind.
All my ex deserve the kind of men they eventually married.
No pity.

I continue warning my wife to not provoke my kindness.
I got married to the lady I left her for.... Today is even our 1yr anniversary... I av a son now.... I could remember the length she went just to make me break with the lady before I got married to her... calling me to tell me bad things that she heard about her.... lolzzz I no fit laff.... she even said they told her the lady used juju to collect her man (me)
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

Let me be the devil's advocate.

You wrote that violence is violence.

But what proof do you have that she was not violent herself?

Second, supposing she was not physically violent, what if she had been verbally violent?

After all, according to you, violence is violence.

Madam honestly your words seem to take me off balance ,really you would regard a woman's tantrums or nagging attitude as been violent ,really would you as a woman be okay with a man who exchanges blows for words ?
Been a man is our ability to restrain or control our emotions and the actions we take in regards to them madam, once a man can't do that he seizes to be a man ,madam you are not supporting a man you are supporting a beast and a disgrace to we men.
Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by horlique(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2019
ELVISHOT:
As shared by her cousin brother, he wrote: "This is my cousin who's engaged to be married by August. No, she was not involved in a bike accident. Her fiancee did this to her. Apparently, this not the first time. she's been covering him up in the name of "where would I start from"

The young man also advises Ladies, he said: "Ladies, God cherishes your life more than he cherishes 'marriage' don't kill yourself in an attempt to keep a man".

But the Dude is fine boy shaa,

See more graphic photos below, and See photos of the fine man that did that to her from here

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/lady-set-to-marry-by-august-her-fiancee.html?m=1
what he did is terrible but I would love to know what she did or say
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Awuchima(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2019
How can a normal man who is not insane do this to his woman.hmmmmmm
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
hmmmmm!!! you are thinking like a man undecided
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 12, 2019
Aahiljuany:

Dey there dey make mouth. Na so the girl brother too talk before dem beat am up like this
grin
Aahiljuany:

Dey there dey make mouth. Na so the girl brother too talk before dem beat am up like this

Lol give this guy a bottle beer
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Dreew(f): 2:37pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

The person you're trying to impress with this dumb comment isn't as important as you think. Detach yourself from unfortunate friendships. I believe you weren't brought up to reason this way. You're worth more than gold.

3 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by backnbeta(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2019
Reeb2244:
So[b], if she beats the man's mother like this, the man should just tell her thank you, and let her walk away[/b]? What's the sense in what you typed?

I am not cool with wife beaters though.
Sharp contradiction there! You are not cool with wife beaters, but if she beats his mother, he should beat her? Let me borrow your words; What'sense in what you typed?
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by horlique(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Their TONGUE na naked wire
It takes only a man who can tolerate and see nothing serious or important about ladies.
Just keep them where they belong and walk out.

Their TONGUES can reinvent APOCALYPSE.
it's hard but it's the best ..
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Jkt001(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

I sincerely agree with you dear....But the most pertinent fact here is that no matter what a lady could have done...ranging from psychological assault to any other form of invisible assault.....Battering and Physical assault is never and will never be the answer....A Man...I mean a Man who raises his hands to beat up a Woman is never a "Man" But a "WILD-ANIMAL"......You earn Respect from ur Woman...You don't enforce it.......As a matter of fact....There are several ways a Responsible Man can correct his Woman...Not Battering........Any "wild animal" in the form of Human caught in this senseless and abominable act should be sent to Prison where he would be able to impeccably exhibit his Animalistic skills......
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2019
Piercy:

Madam honestly your words seem to take me off balance ,really you would regard a woman's tantrums or nagging attitude as been violent ,really would you as a woman be okay with a man who exchanges blows for words ?
Been a man is our ability to restrain or control our emotions and the actions we take in regards to them madam, once a man can't do that he seizes to be a man ,madam you are not supporting a man you are supporting a beast and a disgrace to we men.
Good day.

You are being emotional grin

First of all, issues like spousal abuse are not solved by being emotional. We can only solve it by being practical and realistic.

It is emotional and rather dishonest to downplay emotional abuse in your bid to demonize physical abuse. You yourself said violence is violence.

Why are you changing mouth now

Moreover, if someone runs their mouth, they don't have any moral right to decide how the other person reacts.

Violence is violence, according to you earlier.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Owaincouncil: 2:42pm On May 12, 2019
Pls, what did he use to beat her like this.
I am warming up for that fulani guy in Aso rock.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
Shut up there!! There's hardly anything she could've done to warrant this kind of beating. It's really sad you're a SHE

2 Likes

Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:
surprising this is coming from a fellow lady. some men dont need dat much of a provokation in beating up their wife or girlfriend . just as little as a woman maybe adding a little too much salt in his food or not preparing his meal in time he will punch her and beat her black and blue.
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Aahiljuany: 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
Dreew:

The person you're trying to impress with this dumb comment isn't as important as you think. Detach yourself from unfortunate friendships. I believe you weren't brought up to reason this way. You're worth more than gold.
You mean she’s more worth than gold? She dey costly pass gold be that
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by MrMou: 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
I do not expect such a comment for a fellow woman. He hasn't even paid her bride price and she has beaten her like this. Women are known to throw tantrums and a good man should know how to punish a woman if she deserves it,not necessarily causing body injuries.
No be everybody for this place wey you see (f) for the front of their monicker be female for real life!
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by Freddyw(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2019
You are not married yet and u are already having one eye, i wonder what will become of u after marriage. Sure the stupid guy and dump his ass like a piece of rag
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by horlique(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2019
iomoge2:
I doubt you are female
Did she kill him
Is he her father “even a father can not be so wicked “
Even if the man has paid bride price he has no right to lift his hands on her
No woman
I repeat
No woman deserves a slap no to talk of this kinda beating
There is an option of walking away from her if she really hurt him
Don’t let me pray same for you
Imagine if the woman was your daughter
So u will justify the man beating her because she did wrong
This man will kill her the very next chance he has
Only weak and useless men beat women

The useless men know who they try shit with sha

When they say make your own money n love your self
You will hear yehn yehn yehn angry
no woman deserves a slap seriously .. are u kidding.. grin grin grin grin when you misbehave in this world punishment will follow even be worse than slaps. Am sure to you a female serial killer should not be jailed why because she is a woman.. this is just one of the issues
Re: Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) by gbagyiza: 2:51pm On May 12, 2019
StarUp:

No matter what she did to him, a man is not suppose to treat a woman like this. Men should start behaving maturely, end d relationship than panel beating her like this. I use to tell people that there is no force in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Married 'Lovers' Who Were Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.