Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

"Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady (18890 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Gmajor(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2019
IamPlato:
Saying Something Without Being Able To Back it Up. Just Because You Are Looking For Fame...

Olodo Girls Just Full Internet These Days.
the annoying part is that it's on Nairaland frontpage not even that she said something she can't backup
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 6:45pm On May 12, 2019
Some people will be calling them self feminist when they don't excibit it.you call something a theory yet you can't tell how you arrived at that fact.abey don't spoil feminism me. Act like a man, think like a man,hustle like a man and make a independent judgement with out influence. That it what is call feminine.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 6:47pm On May 12, 2019
Mk93:

from my experience girls who are emotional are more likely to confront you, some even attack you or scatter your house when you hurt them
People express their emotions differently.
Some in silence, some cry, some scatter, while some shrug it off.

I've explained the crying part to You, I don't know what else you'd want to argue with.

I rather cry than bottle it up, I get relieved off my grudges when I let the steam out by crying. It heals me faster than anything.
Some decides to go hayway by engaging in the destructive part. This can be rooted through deep silent and thought, that's why people who do not talk always are meant to be feared more. Cos, once the thought comes, they don't even think twice before doing whatever came to their minds.
Wish I have strength to write epistles.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by frozen70(f): 6:53pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
I am still thinking of the reason why a man will start crying publicly on a day like that. That's 'unmanly'

So many things can move a man to tears
Mostly things of great joy

When a man is pained he hardly cry because nature has given them the ability to withstand it rather he resorts to drinking and womanising

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Gabson001(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
Please what qualifies this dumb ass to be a feminist? She'z so senseless
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Habeyy(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
Saao:
I did it during my wedding six years ago, it was only my bestman and my wife that notice me. A song the DJ played made me to think deep knowing fully well that my both parents were death, and I'm the only one, I saw a wider gap. Assuming they were alive, assuming I have biological brother and sister and what I passed through, all those thoughts came to limelight when the songs went on. YOU can never can tell what goes on in people's mind as they shed those tears, personally I m a very strong man still I shed tears
You are a brave man

The truth must be told ,at a point either you like it or not emotions will overcome you
The moments may differ from one person to other
Men are not wood
Blood runs down our veins
We can keep pretending things are cool when they are not
To those coming online and saying all sorts
"You can only deceive others but not yourself

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 12, 2019
Totogokillme:
tohyorsih2,see what I was telling you

Na her wahala be that. Me i like am kiss
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I've explained the crying part to You, I don't know what else you'd want to argue with.

I rather cry than bottle it up, I get relieved off my grudges when I let the steam out by crying. It heals me faster than anything.
Some decides to go hayway by engaging in the destructive part. This can be rooted through deep silent and thought, that's why people who do not talk always are meant to be feared more. Cos, once the thought comes, they don't even think twice before doing whatever came to their minds.
Ok let us end it here.
I am speaking from experience though. There could be some odd one out but from my observation they resort to violence when hurt
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by emsco(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2019
Someone like me will cry on my wedding day because I'll wish my mum is alive to be part of my big day.

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:
Some people will be calling them self feminist when they don't excibit it.you call something a theory yet you can't tell how you arrived at that fact.abey don't spoil feminism me. Act like a man, think like a man,hustle like a man and make a independent judgement with out influence. That it what is call feminine.
Which act like a man? Real men are always a step ahead of we have to play games
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by SleekyPosh(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2019
koyyes:
As much as I love males expressing themselves, I have to agree on this.

Most emotionally driven males are very wicked and act like psychos. grin

Just be happy you are getting married to the woman of your dreams. Don't be bringing out water from your eyes. Its creepy.

What the hell?

Some Crying Chicken Dudes will be in Sifia pains merly reading this kind of comments grin grin grin..But the posthas some mysterious truth in it tho cool
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by chris31(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2019
The things that can make me cry as a man
Losing someone so dear to my heart
My favorite football team losing very important match
My sister getting married especially far away
Las Las i don't no the other ones
But if it's on my wedding day no no na the woman suppose be the one crying not me
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by 3rdeyeNigeria: 7:28pm On May 12, 2019
Saao:
I did it during my wedding six years ago, it was only my bestman and my wife that notice me. A song the DJ played made me to think deep knowing fully well that my both parents were death, and I'm the only one, I saw a wider gap. Assuming they were alive, assuming I have biological brother and sister and what I passed through, all those thoughts came to limelight when the songs went on. YOU can never can tell what goes on in people's mind as they shed those tears, personally I m a very strong man still I shed tears

Shading tears and crying are far two different thing

Most people cry during wedding out of emotional outbursts not necessarily about the beautiful wife or the wedding..

Why shading of tears could just be cause by a point of realisation that you actually came from nothing and you are here.
Like a sign of victory and gratitude.

1 Like

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by megareal: 7:31pm On May 12, 2019
Ekpeitut:
It's a rubbish trend one otondo started because he remembered all the suffering and shege the bride showed him before she agreed to marry his weak ass. Or he probably took a massive loan for the marriage.

Me cry fire when I'll be lost in thoughts with all the things I'll be doing to my wife that night grin. In fact I'll be smiling and grinning like a Christmas goat wink
Your monicker though undecided
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Urukpe: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
Real Men don't cry.
They shed tears grin

Real men shed blood not tears.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Thalinzrcng: 7:44pm On May 12, 2019
Lol. I have a feeling she is right. Some research can be done on the matter.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Thalinzrcng: 7:52pm On May 12, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Shading tears and crying are far two different thing

Most people cry during wedding out of emotional outbursts not necessarily about the beautiful wife or the wedding..

Why shading of tears could just be cause by a point of realisation that you actually came from nothing and you are here.
Like a sign of victory and gratitude.

Lol. Dudes just be revamping English dictionaries in a matter of seconds that took several decades for the dunces to write Abi? Wedone sir.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Mintum: 7:53pm On May 12, 2019
Mumu
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Thalinzrcng: 7:56pm On May 12, 2019
Urukpe:

Real men shed blood not tears.

I like this...true grit.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by sowilli: 8:14pm On May 12, 2019
ikbnice:
I am still thinking of the reason why a man will start crying publicly on a day like that. That's 'unmanly'
when you imagine the beatings and slaps that will be unveiled in future... you can’t but cry �
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Thalinzrcng: 8:18pm On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

It appears that you subscribe to hasty generalisation in making your points. It may be limiting to you, if not hazardous.

Statements you make, like 'people who do not talk always are meant to be feared more...' and 'people ruin their lives by their own stupidity...' demonstrate a limited view on things if not a mild lack of empathy ( and that's stating it kindly)

Some of the greatest minds and most outstanding individuals that the world has seen were introverts; naturally quiet people.

Then turn on the news, if you will, to see people's lives being ruined and even lost on a daily basis, not of their own accord at all or 'stupidity'.

If you were a dude, I'd be more blunt with you. Or can I?
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by elonize(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2019
Well some reasons y men wept during wedding.one:"nawa o,so I don leave womanizing behind "
2:"so dis day has finally come,I am now somebody's husband;like play like play,dat small me don come chaiiii dis is it",....dats d reason I know of....if unknow of any,add urs
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by ikbnice(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
sowilli:
when you imagine the beatings and slaps that will be unveiled in future... you can’t but cry �
loooool
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by AndLeo(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2019
Me that I yam busy looking at the money people are spraying me to be sure that I will recover the money I spent on the wedding. When will I have chance to cry?
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Foodforthought: 8:53pm On May 12, 2019
iammo:
grin

This is why fulani people flog all suitors so as to weed out crying idiiotic Groom from marrying their daughters.

Yeye kind of men that their wives screws ontop in Amazonia position and they moan like a goat under a woman

Men don't moan, oga grin
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by poseidon12: 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Biglittlelois:
How does crying means he's a psycho? Mumu everywhere.

Men do cry, of course. But it'll be weird for a man to cry at his wedding. That would be really weird.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2019
I don't believe such, she should be sued for using that picture. A man can become emotional and drop some tears on wedding day, no big deal.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by greenguy: 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
I agree completely.

Tessyama1:
Controversial Nigerian feminist, Ozzy Etomi has revealed her theory about men who cry at their weddings.

According to her, she believes wholeheartedly that they have tendencies to be psychos.

"I have a theory about men who cry at their weddings.

There's nothing intellectual about the theory. I just think they have the tendency to be psychos. Don't ask me why, I don't know, but I believe it wholeheartedly.
" She wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/men-who-cry-at-their-weddings-have-psycho-tendencies-nigerian-lady.html

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Olorunnim: 10:48pm On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

This is one of the reasons some of you die in deep pains, lonely life full of misery and frustration. What's there in expressing feelings? Even animals shed tears when they loose their beloved ones or stuff like that. Is not shedding tears your definition of manliness? You African men with some stupid ideologies and awful massage of wanton egos.

You really need to be tested by rubbing some ghana pepper in your eyes. undecided
I love you for this
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:21am On May 13, 2019
Tessyama1:
Controversial Nigerian feminist, Ozzy Etomi has revealed her theory about men who cry at their weddings.

According to her, she believes wholeheartedly that they have tendencies to be psychos.

"I have a theory about men who cry at their weddings.

There's nothing intellectual about the theory. I just think they have the tendency to be psychos. Don't ask me why, I don't know, but I believe it wholeheartedly.
" She wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/men-who-cry-at-their-weddings-have-psycho-tendencies-nigerian-lady.html

I have a theory about people who make obtuse posts on SM.

There’s nothing intellectual about the theory. I just think they have a tendency to be effing idi*ts. Don’t ask me why, I don’t know but I believe it wholeheartedly.

SMDH
<
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:25am On May 13, 2019
[double post]
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by victorian(f): 7:10am On May 13, 2019
He cries because he remembers the stress he went through to have his bride next to him. He remembers how frustrating it feels, having that one woman, who will make his world tick and meaningful. He cries because he has finally found his soul mate. He's simply a compassionate man Not a psycho.
To some people marrying whom u truly love and want to be with is not easy to find. It's a herculean task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.