Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

"Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady (18889 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Is It Right to Have S*x With A Psycho-friend? / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by goodnewscliff(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:

This is one of the reasons some of you die in deep pains, lonely life full of misery and frustration. What's there in expressing feelings? Even animals shed tears when they loose their beloved ones or stuff like that. Is not shedding tears your definition of manliness? You African men with some stupid ideologies and awful massage of wanton egos.

You really need to be tested by rubbing some ghana pepper in your eyes. undecided
is it by force to cry grin grin grin grin
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by mukhcech(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2019
This one wants crying men.
poseidon12:

Men do cry, of course. But it'll be weird for a man to cry at his wedding. That would be really weird.

As men are becoming less men. You are bound to see such. Even a girl crying can still be wierd. Not to talk of men. Crazy World.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:46am On May 13, 2019
ikbnice:
I am still thinking of the reason why a man will start crying publicly on a day like that. That's 'unmanly'

Especially crying publicly to a overused psssy that has been abused and molested by plenty boys. grin grin grin grin God forbid.

The lady sef go just dey shake head silently say this man na real mumu.
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Bifrost: 8:50am On May 13, 2019
Nothing intellectual yet you call it a theory? Do you even know the meaning of Theory?
If you had said hypothesis ehen...
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Earthquake2:

They weep grin

they emit liquid discharge from their tear duct which all men agree is not tears .
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by iammo(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2019
Foodforthought:

Men don't moan, oga grin

Men dont Cry also... but look at what we have here tongue
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by ikbnice(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Especially crying publicly to a overused psssy that has been abused and molested by plenty boys. grin grin grin grin God forbid.

The lady sef go just dey shake head silently say this man na real mumu.
abi oooo
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by datigbogirl: 6:07pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

This is why fulani people flog all suitors so as to weed out crying idiiotic Groom from marrying their daughters.

Yeye kind of men that their wives screws ontop in Amazonia position and they moan like a goat under a woman

Reminds me of Samwell Tally's moan as Gilly rode him slow in GOT.

"Ooo myyy!" he said...
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by EmmanuelCena(m): 3:48am On May 14, 2019
ikbnice:
I am still thinking of the reason why a man will start crying publicly on a day like that. That's 'unmanly'

Like John Snow, You know nothing (lol)
You think the man cries because of the bride?
Do you know what it means to look up your parent on your wedding day and remember the numerous sacrifices they made?
How you will never have been here if not for them?
You look back and still can't fathom how you were able to remain standing after the numerous hurdles growing up?

That is what makes a man cry, not the bride in her wedding dress.

Its very easy to make judgements when you are not in a condition
Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by EmmanuelCena(m): 3:53am On May 14, 2019
Ekpeitut:
It's a rubbish trend one otondo started because he remembered all the suffering and shege the bride showed him before she agreed to marry his weak ass. Or he probably took a massive loan for the marriage.

Me cry fire when I'll be lost in thoughts with all the things I'll be doing to my wife that night grin. In fact I'll be smiling and grinning like a Christmas goat wink

It is not rubbish trend
In fact, it is no trend at all.
It is emotions gushing out.

I really don't know about you but have you ever cried on your parents birthday?

You see, if you are raised by sacrificial parents.
If your parents gave up their life so you will live a good life....

Brother, you will not only cry while reminiscing on their birthday. You will also cry on your wedding day....

It NEVER mAkes you less a man.
It just is a true reflection of your emotions

PS:
I belive the mistake you make is to think the groom cries because he is bewildered by the beauty of the bride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady by Awesome01(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
victorian:
He cries because he remembers the stress he went through to have his bride next to him. He remembers how frustrating it feels, having that one woman, who will make his world tick and meaningful. He cries because he has finally found his soul mate. He's simply a compassionate man Not a psycho.
To some people marrying whom u truly love and want to be with is not easy to find. It's a herculean task.

@Vicky. Are u sure? Not all are like that o. What can you say about this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.