Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? (15264 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by nephemmy(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2019
Bassguitar
piano(jazz)/neo-soul movement
(synthesizer)
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by b58Ighovavwer: 11:27am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 19, 2019
I know how to handle and secure offering basket grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by lonelydora: 11:35am On May 19, 2019
wunmi590:
Good morning fellow nairalanders,

I was in my old church last week Sunday, and I discovered that alot has changed, majority of the young alter server have learnt how to make use of one or two musical instrument, and I was wow.

My set never had the intention then to be an alter server and still learn how to play one of the church musical Instruments, all our mind then was to become a priest, which alot of my set are now priest in their different parishes.

It is a beautiful thing to learn and know how to play one of the musical instrument.

Nairalanders, which of the musical instruments do you know how to play?

Trumpet
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Marvis4real(f): 11:43am On May 19, 2019
i am learning the guitar but becaue I dont have one I cant learn it effectively.
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 19, 2019
Organ and flute
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by LuckyKeys1: 11:45am On May 19, 2019
I play keyboard and I have knowledge of Bass guitar but I don't play. I prayy God will give me more wisdom to serve with the musical instruments

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by lonelydora: 11:45am On May 19, 2019
Jaynom:
(1) The church didn't create musical instruments .
(2) What is the correlation between musical instruments and the gospel of Christ? What musical instrument do you think Christ played? We focus on very stupid things in Christianity! undecided smfh

You know nothing about the bible
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:45am On May 19, 2019
I play guitar.
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Promisechi79(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2019
nairalee:
Two instruments I'm very good at and professional in

1) I'm a rapid melodious and loud palm joiner (clapping)
2) I'm a rhythmical, artistic oral tuner (mouth whistler)
mtchwee nawnsense!!!
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I wanted to learn drumming back then just to have the opportunity of seeing my crush who happens to be the daughter of a respected Deacon in Church of God Mission.

So, every Saturday, I quickly rush to the church and seat quietly while waiting for the choristers to come for their rehearsals. (My crush was a member of the choir)

After the introduction of the song by the hairy choirmaster, he will then ask the main drummer boy to start drumming, from there, I started watching him with keen interest like a humble apprentice. (But my mind was fully focused on my delectable crush with a lovely voice and round ass.

I was carried away most of the time which led to distractions and lack of concentration and this happened for a month and some weeks... So, one very bad Saturday, a report came from the choirmaster that our drummer boy was seriously sick and his deputy has travelled to Bayelsa, so the choirmaster said I would be in charge since I have a "Month" experience.... Immediately I heard that word, better shiit catch me because I know I would be a disaster in the waiting but because I wanted to impress my crush, I took the challenge like Elisha in the Bible.

I saw her smiling and that smile boosted my moral, I performed a little bit good, and I was hearing different commendations from the choristers and my "Crush"

Sunday came, and all was set for "Elisha" to take up the mantle from the sick "Elijah"
After the regular Sunday School class, the choirmaster ask me to get on with "Praise and Worship" immediately the praise leader started the famous "Somebody say Baba" praise song, the devil whispered to me to check out the backside of my crush as it was shaking upandan like some corrupt video vixen, immediately I saw that ass, I lost concentration and started playing nonsense. Church members were dancing like mad people because the beat is confusing.... Choirmaster came to were I was disgracing myself and ask me to stand up, I was not the only one who stood up shamefully, my Prick wen nor get sense still follow me stand up.

That was how I ended anything called "Playing of Instruments"

which instrument can you handle? you wrote this jargons? here na magazine or alaroye?

who ask you for this A for Apple modernise theory, nitori olorun.

is your bra.in on vacation?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Bloggingscope: 12:22pm On May 19, 2019
No one mentioned talking drum angry angry
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Foreign231(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2019
Lol. Talking Drum. Gangan
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by expert234: 12:31pm On May 19, 2019
Jaynom:
(2) What is the correlation between musical instruments and the gospel of Christ? What musical instrument do you think Christ played? We focus on very stupid things in Christianity! undecided smfh

Psalm 150:5

1 Chronicles 15:16

1 Chronicles 15:28

Nehemiah 12:27

Stop making a fool of yourself. Many of you are stupid Christians, who only listen to semi illiterate pastors, without reading the scriptures by yourself to know what the Bible has to say about specific things. That's very very stupid
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by sacx: 12:33pm On May 19, 2019
Jaynom:

Na wa o. Religion die grin
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by intrepidjay1(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2019
Bloggingscope:
No one mentioned talking drum angry angry

same here fa... talking drum is Bae
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by darqly(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2019
I play the "Clapper". It requires no skill and it can accompany any kind of music. Everybody has this instrument and can bring his or her own to church, and play it as loudly or quietly as they like too. smiley
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by eddyroyal(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2019
Praisesongz:
I play the piano drums and bass guitar
I’m my church’s pianist
I attend TREM in Lagos
Guy you too blesh ooo
Slow down you no be woman.
Or you wan dey brighter than your future?
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by eddyroyal(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2019
Praisesongz:
I play the piano drums and bass guitar
I’m my church’s pianist
I attend TREM in Lagos

Guy you too blesh ooo
Slow down you no be woman.
Or you wan dey brighter than your future?
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by prohet: 12:40pm On May 19, 2019
drum
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by prohet: 12:41pm On May 19, 2019
drum

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Derajeth(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2019
Can't play any but I want to learn.
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Bloggingscope: 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
intrepidjay1:

same here fa... talking drum is Bae

A soldier ppaying talking drum

I hail oo!!

By the way which church do you attend?
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Michaelmercy(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
tociano009:
Haleluja oo
Halleluyah
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Stevebrown(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2019
I play acoustic guitar
Though not too good yet.
Still learning..
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by diltstwoods(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2019
jazon:
Keyboard

I've been playing in church for almost 20 years now
pls do have materials ( soft copies ) on chords and progressions ?
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by pathneluti(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2019
Saxophone.... M nt too gud in guitar sha
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Rufex07(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2019
Bass and lead guitars. Dint of drums

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.